Epsom is a town in the county of Surrey to the south of Greater London. The town was once voted the 'best place to live' in the UK and boosts a variety of facilities including alarge shopping centre 'The Ashley centre' and includes shops such as Accessorize, House of Fraiser and Next .There is also a multiplex cinema and a host of good bars and restaurants in the area. Epsomis also home to the famous Epsom Downs Racecourse. You certainly won't struggle to find something that interests you in Epsom.
With Epsom's close proximity to the centre of London, within a short car journey in your rental car, you can find yourself driving around the infamous sights of London, creating your own tour of the city. If you prefer staying out of the inner city, a 45 min drive south will bring you to the coast of Brighton, With its lovely beaches and a chance to eat a traditional bag of fish and chips, Brighton also offers a brilliant night life with its array of cocktail bars and clubs.
Top Five things to do around Epsom
1.Take a shopping trip around the Ashley Centre
2. Enjoy a day at the races at Epsom Downs Racecourse
3.Take a self guided tour around the sights of London
4. Drive down the coast for the sea and nightlife of Brighton
5. Experience a great meal at One of Epsom's top restaurants
Sixt Epsom offers a wide choice of cars and vans to hire at competitive prices. We strive to accommodate all requests and demands with a vehicle fleet ranging from saloons, estate cars and minibuses to convertibles, off-roaders and vans. Renters with children can take advantage of baby seats that are available to hire and can be collected at the branch. To make sure you reach your destination without any problems, sat nav systems can also be hired within the branch. With new opening hours of 08.30 - 18.00 Monday to Friday and 08.30-13.00 on Saturday, Mike and his Epsom team are always on hand to help with your rental. You can now return your car or van to Epsom when the branch is closed with the addition of an 'Out Of Hours Key Drop Box' - making you rental even easier. Epsom is conveniently situated 3 miles from the M25 and can offer a quick and easy exit out of London to avoid traffic.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
|1 Chase Road|
|KT19 8TL Epsom|
1. Leave the M25 at Junction 9 and follow signs for A243 to Chessington (and "Chessington World of Adventures") 2. Less than two miles up this road (and before you get to Chessington) at Malden Rushett there is a set of traffic lights. 3. Turn right onto the B280, signposted Epsom. 4. Continue for about two miles (going through two roundabouts) until you go under a railway bridge. After the railway bridge turn left onto Station Approach. 5. Go past Epsom Station to the traffic lights and turn left onto Waterloo Road, going back under the railway. 6. Follow this road around until you come to roundabout. Sixt rent a car 1 Chase road, KT19 8LT is immediately on your right.
1. Leave the M25 at junction 10 and head north onto the A3. 2. Leave the A3 at the second exit (Esher Common) and turn right onto the A244. 3. Close to Oxshott Station turn left onto the B280 and follow this road for about one and a half miles until you reach the traffic lights at Malden Rushett. 4. Go straight over these lights, continuing on the B280 towards Epsom 5. Continue for about two miles (going through two roundabouts) until you go under a railway bridge. 6. After the railway bridge turn left onto Station Approach. 7. Go past Epsom Station to the traffic lights and turn left onto Waterloo Road, going back under the railway. 8. Follow this road around until you come to roundabout. Sixt rent a car 1 Chase road, KT19 8LT is immediately on your right.
The office is a five minute walk from Epsom station. There are regular trains to Guildford, Leatherhead, London Waterloo and London Victoria and an occasional service to London Bridge. Directions from the station: 1. Turn left at the station exit, and cross the road at the traffic lights 2. Follow the path that runs to the right of the cottages and to the left of the Ebbisham Centre. 3. At the end of the path turn left, walk under the railway bridge and then turn left at the traffic lights into Hook Road. 4. Continue to walk down Hook Road and cross under the railway bridge, Sixt 1 Chase road is immediately on your left.