First off the cars are new and clean!
1. Off site and further to get too
2. Shuttles are smaller this less capacity for people. They were down a shuttle due to an accident and it took 30 minutes to pick us up at Philadelphia airport. We watched big name shuttles constantly pass us waiting for ours.
3. Despite having four counters at office they only had two open. A line quickly formed!
4. Our car had a low tire pressure light on and their maintenance area told me it was okay as cold weather causes this and it would soon go out. I know that all tires should be serviced cold, thus I drove around on three under inflated tires for four days.
5. Despite being gone four days they hadn’t made arrangements to temporarily replace their shuttle that was wreaked, thus their two remaining shuttles were delayed in transportation to and from airport.
Final remarks: nice vehicles, nice employees, nice price on HotWire but I would have preferred another company closer with more shuttles and counters open. We weren’t in a hurry, so it worked. However if in a hurry use bigger names.