Car Rental in South Korea
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in South Korea
- Car Hire in South Korea and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a car in South Korea with Sixt
You also have the option of adding a LDW insurance, personal accident protection, and supplemental liability insurance in order to stay fully covered and worry-free, while driving your car rental in South Korea. Reserve your rent a car online or by phone and you can have your vehicle waiting upon arrival at our rental car locations throughout South Korea.
Driving Rules in South Korea
When driving in South Korea, there may be some different laws to follow to ensure you drive safely in a car rental. A few of the rules to follow when your rent a car include:
- Left turns are permitted only at intersections with green arrow lights, unless otherwise indicated.
- Right turns are permitted at red lights after a complete stop.
- Speed limits vary according to street size unless a sign says otherwise. The top speed is 50 mph (80 km/h) on roads with five or more lanes; 35 mph (60 km/h) on regular roadways, and up to 63 mph (100 km/h) on four-lane highways.
- During rainy or snowy weather, you must reduce your speed by 20 percent.
Destinations to see with your rental car in South Korea
When renting a car, there are several places that you should see. Pick up your car rental in Seoul and visit the War Memorial of Korea and the Olympic Park. If you're traveling to the southern coast of South Korea, you can rent a car on Jeju Island and visit Hallasan National Park. Your car rental in South Korea will open up a world of opportunities to explore on your own time and at your own pace. Sixt looks forward to helping you fulfill all your needs with a car rental in South Korea!