Seattle Airport Car Rental Deals from Sixt rent a car (Sea-Tac)
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Davidj F. | 15.07.2014 13:55 I had the BEST rental experience while renting from SIXT. The process, counter staff, the vehicle how equiped. The staff, how friendly, details on lease terms; vehicle operation when picking up; drop off/ returning, concerns over vehicle operations. The staff was friendly/ professional and won over my admiration. The drop off /...
- Sunaina R. | 08.07.2014 14:36 Whoever the gentleman on duty was when we picked up the car was SO nice & friendly! His suggestion to upgrade to a new Cadillac for $12/day made driving around really fun on our first trip ever to Seattle.
- Denise B. | 06.06.2014 17:44 Loved the free upgrade
- Margaret C. | 06.06.2014 03:06 Hands down your employees were amazing! I Coach a Speech & Debate Club in Colorado and we travel all over the US and rent cars once a month from January to May. Your company went out of its way to accommodate our group. We will only rent from your company unless you are not in the state where we are traveling! Thank you!Maggie...
- Andre D. | 15.04.2014 13:16 Very nice experience.
- Herbert M. | 06.03.2014 15:55 The employee in Seattle where the best helpful and and willing to take it to the last mile. Thanks again!
- Steven H. | 08.02.2014 23:47 Best car rental experience we have ever had - wish you were in Hawaii as wetravel to Big Island from Oahu often & there is terrible rental car service there. You guys are great
- Richard S. | 05.02.2014 21:22 Every one of Sixt employees were genuinely friendly, helpful, and courteous. For example, when I returned the vehicle, I asked if there were any baggage carts available, expecting to have to go and pay for one. Instead, one young man said, oh there are usually some behind a pillar nearby, and he went and got it for me.The car was a...
- Estelita A. | 05.02.2014 15:20 I was completely satisfied with my car rental. The price was very reasonable compared to other rental companies. Staff was friendly and efficient. Will definitely rent from your company again.
- Michael L. | 04.02.2014 17:26 The gentleman at the desk made me feel important and the young lady I that took my car afterwards was friendly. Over all I felt like Sixt wanted me there. Thank you. Don't change a think. If it is not broken, don't fix it. :-)
- Lawrence S. | 03.02.2014 23:47 the process was easy. The staff at Seatac was very professional and helpful.Definitely a pleasant, first rental!!!
- John C. | 25.01.2014 17:16 As a recently retired US Government employee, during my 36 year career with NASA, I had occasion to rent many, many automobiles from each major rental car company at many locations across the US. My recent (and first) rental with Sixt exceeded all those others by a huge margin. So much so that it was nearly impossible to limit my...
- Diane S. | 21.01.2014 19:19 Initially I reserved an ICAR category vehicle - Chevy Cruz or similar. Upon arrival I was informed the vehicle available was a Hyundai. While I realize the vehicles are comparably equipped my vehicle preference based on driving feel is 1. European 2. American 3. Japanese 4. Korean. I expressed this to the customer service...
- Philip G. | 09.01.2014 19:30 superb customer service following my daughter leaving her kindle in the car.Very impressed
- Andrew Z. | 08.01.2014 16:15 I have rented from Sixt in Seattle several times and I find the people working there to be exceptionally friendly, professional, and helpful. Cars are cars, your people make the difference.
- Jeffery H. | 30.12.2013 21:17 Our plane arrived late and my going to the funeral service was within an hour. Our getting the Sixt rental car was fast and quick. We got to the funeral just in time. Big thanks to Sixt for making everything simple and smooth. It was the first time we've used Sixt and since it offered the best price in the field, I can feel...
- Steve C. | 14.12.2013 20:46 Both pick-up & return went very smoothly. The staff were very helpful and we were delighted to be upgraded to a BMW 328. My wife left her sun glasses in her car (we rented two vehicles) and within an hour of drop-off of the vehicle, we received an e-mail advising that the glasses had been recovered and would be shipped to us....
- Arlene Z. | 03.12.2013 13:00 The employees are excellent at this location. Nice touch to be offered a bottle of water upon arrival of a long flight.Car was perfect. Everything simplified. I would only use Sixt in the future.
- Bret F. | 26.11.2013 16:45 1st time using SiXT and will highly recommend and use again. From the counter employees to the vehicle selection and prices. Refreshing to have such an easy professional car rental experience. Thank you
- Adriaan N. | 24.11.2013 13:35 I have never met a friendlier and helpful staff. absolutely astonishing. first time I rented from Sixt, but you now have a loyal customer. the offer of a refreshment at the Seattle airport counter was a very thoughtful touch. renting and returning were a very pleasant experience, and your staff is very well trained in customer service....
- Christer S. | 19.11.2013 14:50 Bryan who handled the checkin process was very good, friendly and positive.
- Joshua K. | 16.11.2013 16:36 I arrived very late at night (after midnight) to pick up my car, and the employee on duty was super friendly, helpful, fast, and efficient. Would definitely rent from Sixt again.
- Anthony E. | 04.11.2013 14:46 Very clean car! The young attendant [Bryan] at the vehicle pickup area was like a butler at dinner party...professionally automated! Tell him he's doing a great job
- Gerald W. | 02.11.2013 05:54 Prior to visiting Seattle I had never heard of Sixt. I took a chance based on some quick internet research. Prices were ever so slightly better and more clearly stated than competition. Rental process and return was very efficient. Car was great and employees encountered fast, friendly and helpful. I would rent from Sixt in the...
- David C A. | 24.10.2013 12:21 First time with Sixt. Outstanding compared to other US rental companies. Great service, great value. Really helped me choosing a suitable car. My booked choice of a Ford Explorer was not available, rather than settle for the same class Hyundai Santa Fe I upgraded to a luxury Chevy Tahoe for very little extra. I had the near new Tahoe...
- Sean M. | 22.10.2013 16:08 I was only familiar with Sixt from my previous trips to Germany, so I was surprised to find them in the United States. And equally surprised to find that they were an economical option. I hope they expand to many other cities, but I'll rent from them every time I'm in Seattle.
- Thomas T. | 17.10.2013 11:59 I have already told at least 5 people that live in the Seattle area that they need to look at Sixt the next time they are renting a car. A friend of mine who also rented a car from Sixt in Seattle was from my recommendation. I also liked receiving the free water upon renting the car at the counter. I will definitely check to see if...
- Carol H. | 14.10.2013 18:09 Wish I was allowed to tick more than 3 reasons for renting from Sixt!! The whole rental, from booking online a few weeks before our holiday to returning the vehicle at the end of the holiday, it was so easy!! Stress free, which was needed after 2 long flights. The staff at the Seattle branch are very efficient and a credit to your...
- Derrick C. | 14.09.2013 13:24 Alex and Brian at seatac were phenomenal! As a professional in the hospitality industry I must say both went above and beyond providing exceptional customer service. They are what will make the difference for me the next time I choose a rental car company which most likely will be sixt.
- Michael P. | 02.09.2013 00:44 I was hesitant to rent through you guys due to the bogus reviews online, but that's exactly what they were. BOGUS REVIEWS! Customer service was great from beginning to end and you definitely get what you pay for. Overall experience was an A++ Thanks and see u next time!
- Nora.Anne D. | 26.08.2013 19:06 All your employees are very friendly, efficient and professional. The are very responsive to any questions or concerns. I would definitely rent again.
- Paul L. | 26.08.2013 12:41 I was immensely satisfied with Sixt. The price waste right, and the customer service outstanding. I have already been singing praises about Sixt to family, friends and colleagues. Thank you for providing such a wonderful service. By the way, the orange branding and the orange vests on your employees is extremely helpful in locating...
- Aleta W. | 08.08.2013 01:37 Great service when renting and when returning the vehicle. Got a great car! Friendly, helpful staff. When I returned the vehicle, I was surprised to see the agent in a suit and jacket (very professional) and he helped me with my bags and was able to give me a receipt when I asked. Will definitely rent from SIXT again.
- Matthew R. | 06.08.2013 01:15 We were very pleased with the vehicle we received, it made our vacation that much more enjoyable! The navigation equipment was so helpful as we were traveling to places we had never been! I would definitely recommend Sixt to everyone as an efficient, professional, and quality car rental company. We will for sure use Sixt again as well!
- Anton M. | 29.07.2013 17:45 Your employees at Sea-Tac airport are friendly, informative, and exactly who you would want representing your company. This is my first experience using Sixt and I would absolutely make Sixt my first choice in the future for car rentals. Thanks for a great experience from beginning to end.
- Joshua P. | 28.07.2013 19:47 We had actually booked our car rental with a different rental agency, but the Sixt Rental Agent noted that we were having difficulty locating any of their service reps to check us in. He made phone calls for us, and attempted to assist us without being asked. After waiting over an hour for the other company to show up, we asked him if...
- Carl A. | 28.07.2013 19:45 After "reserving" a car for a month, we flew cross country only to learn that our car rental had no more cars available(?) and Sixt bailed us out. Though it was a very stressful situation for us, they were relaxed, informed and most helpful even to the point of saving us money!!! Car return was efficient and billing went smoothly....
- Todd K. | 19.07.2013 12:53 It was my first rental expierence with Sixt and it turned out great. The shuttle to the rental facility was with all the other rental agencies and as I walked passed the agencies and noticed lines of people wanting their turn I was surprised to see the Sixt rental desk was well staffed and moving very efficiently. The rental staff...
- Celia K. | 08.07.2013 15:43 The easiest, most pleasant car rental experience I've ever had. Felt like company policies and employee behavior is designed around common sense ways to help the customer.
- Amanda S. | 28.06.2013 12:35 This was my first time renting from Sixt and the experience was great! The staff who checked us in were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area...also a great bonus that they gave us bottled water before leaving the counter! The attendant that was there to greet the car when we dropped it off was extremely friendly and...
- Sandra E. | 22.06.2013 13:42 We rented in SeaTac and both at the beginning and end of our rental process, Janel and Ryan assisted us. Their service was impeccable--Janel was warm, friendly, professional, sense humor--EXCELLENT customer service skills ! Ryan was friendly, efficient, well organized. They both got us in and out quickly and easily. I appreciate...
- Stuart A. | 14.06.2013 14:55 As a regular visitor to the USA, it was a refreshing change to be treated as a person and not just a face in a queue. Your staff at Seattle were the most efficient and genuinely friendly I have met in a long time. The return process was very good and the one minor fault on the vehicle (slight air loss in one tyre) was noted to be fixed...
- Beverly H. | 20.05.2013 13:30 I have recommended you to everyone i know who rents vehicles. thank you for a great experience!!
- Chuan Y. | 14.05.2013 03:22 We would have no hesitation to recommend Sixt to potential customers for the following reasons:1. Sixt offers competitive rates to customers. 2. We were given a nice relatively new car for 5 days while in Seattle.3. No hassle and reliable company4. When returning car, it was well handled and prompt.5. Honest staff team. I lost my...
- Guy P. | 07.05.2013 15:37 Sixt Agents were awesome and informative with rental agreement policy. The Sixt Agent at the desk was friendly and willingly to provide any information regarding local areas.
- Wilhelm T. | 06.05.2013 16:13 I can't wiat to see Sixt in more locations in the USA. I rent from you in Germany - and was always pleased with your sevice.
- Gail F. | 08.04.2013 00:00 So impressive!!! Wonderful, professional, helpful employees, great car! easy check-in, check-0ut! Sooooo glad you're here in the US now!!Thank you!!!
- Timothy S. | 08.04.2013 00:00 Great price, great car, great service!
- Jill T. | 06.04.2013 00:00 Every person involved with my rental was professional and delightful. My car was new and remarkable. This was my 2nd time renting from Sixt and was as good as it was in France.
- Kaili J. | 05.04.2013 00:00 We left things in the rental car and did not realize it until we were contacted by the rental company. They confirmed with us and shipped our stuff immediately back home. Very impressed with the excellent service!
- Barry H. | 07.03.2013 00:00 We've rented from Sixt a few times while in Europe and had great experiences, so we were glad to see your new operation in Seattle. We will definitely rent from Sixt again!
- David S. | 05.03.2013 00:00 I was very pleased - this was the easiest car rental experience I've had in years
- Justin G. | 26.02.2013 00:00 The service I received from everyone, including the 'car return' employee, was fantastic. The quality of the cars and ease of checking in and out was highly desirable.
- Mario Enrique D. | 21.02.2013 00:00 Great service, employees happy with a smile, new, clean car, etc.
- Eric E. | 14.02.2013 00:00 Excellent service
- Hans Peter W. | 07.02.2013 00:00 keep doing what your doing and start spreading all over ...
- Daniel C. | 01.02.2013 00:00 Great customer service for pick up and return!
- Dennis F. | 31.01.2013 00:00 I have rented cars from most the major rental corporations. SIXT by far was the best. All employees were courteous, friendly and very helpful. Most went out of their way to ensure my rental experience was a pleasure rather than a task. I will always use your company when available.
|Address:||3150 South 160th Street|
|98188 SeaTac, WA US +1-206-4548255|
|GDS - Code:||SEA|
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Welcome to the Seattle-Tacoma Int. Airport Sixt rent a car office
Car Rental Seattle Airport (SEA)
Discover why this city is a rapidly growing in popularity among tourists. From downtown Seattle to the Space Needle, there are so many wonderful sites, you want to guarantee to see them all. This is where Sixt rental car Seattle Airport comes in! Stop by our Seattle Tacoma airport car rental location to ensure that you can visit all of the great sights, including the original Starbucks Coffee Shop location and the new Ferris Wheel on the Pier. During your visit to Seattle, parking is readily available at public parking lots and structures making it easy to visit the Piers and even Pike Place Market. If you're in more of a road trip mood, then from our Sixt car rental in airport location, it's an easy and scenic drive to Vancouver, Canada. With 24/7 opening hours, you are able to pick up and return your rental car anytime at your convenience. Sixt wishes you a great trip in the Pacific Northwest!
Sixt Car Rental at Seattle International Airport
Sixt is now located in the Sea Tac International Airport car rental center. When you rent a car in Seattle airport from Sixt, you can expect cheap rates that come with unlimited mileage, and the latest make and model for all vehicles. Sixt Seattle car service airport makes a promise that your vehicle will not be older than six months. Sixt offers a wide range of vehicles designed to accommodate the needs of all drivers that require a car rental. Our SeaTac rental cars available airport location include vehicles such as:
- -Hyundai Accent
- -Chevrolet Cruze
- -SUVS such as the Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition and Jeep Liberty
- -convertibles like the Ford Mustang and VW Eos Convertible
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
Travelers who want something radically different than the Floridian sun, beach and humid climate will find their polar opposite in the Seattle Tacoma International Airport. Located in the vast northwest landscape, the SeaTac Airport is located nearby a Broadway Center for the Performing Arts and the famed Chihuly Bridge of Glass, a 500 foot pedestrian bridge boasting crystal towers, Chihuly glass installations and a beautiful light show of reflection and refraction and caught in twinkles of its construct. As one of the most romantic attractions in the Tacoma area, the Chihuly Bridge of Glass has become a popular place for photographs, weddings and memorabilia. Seattle is also the home to several fascinating museums such as the Museum of Flight, Museum of History & Industry, EMP Museum, Chihuly Garden and Glass Art Museum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center.
Travelers accompanied by children can find distraction at the Children's Museum of Tacoma, which has a series of hands-on exhibits and art studios targeted at children aged 8 and under. Other major attractions in the city include the Space Needle, the Columbia Center Sky View Observatory, Washington Park Arboretum, Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park and the Woodland Park Zoo. After picking up your car from Sixt SeaTAC rental car, you might also want to enjoy a road trip to Tacoma to check out the Washington State History Museum, Fort Nisqually Living History Museum, Museum of Glass, Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium and LeMay, America's Car Museum.
Outdoor enthusiasts should definitely consider a convertible when choosing from our car rental SeaTac fleet for their travel to the amazing Olympic National Park. This wonderful park features incredible scenic drives such as Hurricane Ridge and the Olympic Peninsula Loop Drive and Highway 101. Visitors to the park can also enjoy the coast line at Rialto Beach, Ruby Beach and Shi Shi Beach.
When you visit Sixt car rental SeaTac or Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, be certain to ask at the counter for a map of the area so that you can quickly be on your way to your exciting destination in Seattle!.
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Seattle-Tacoma Int. Airport SEA
|3150 South 160th Street|
|98188 SeaTac, WA|
Location plan - how to find us
The Sixt branch is located in the Rental Car Facility. Shuttle busses leave the Airport North and South baggage claims every 5-15 minutes. Shuttle busses will drop you off on the 5th floor of the facility. Our rental counter is at the far left side of the floor.
Take I-5 south to exit 154B/SR 518 west. Take the Sea-Tac Airport exit and follow the signs for Rental Car Return to International Blvd / SR 99 south. Follow the Rental Car Return signs to the right hand entrance into the rental car facility.
From Seattle, take SR 99 south to the First Avenue South Bridge (which becomes SR 509). Follow SR 509 south to the SR 518 exit (Burien/Sea-Tac Airport). Take the Sea-Tac Airport exit and follow the signs for Air Cargo Rd. Take the Air Cargo Rd exit. Turn right on S 170th St, then left on Air Cargo Rd, then left on S 160th St. Follow the Rental Car Return signs to the left hand entrance into the rental car facility.
Take I-5 north to exit 154A/SR 518 west. Take the Sea-Tac Airport exit and follow the signs for Rental Car Return to International Blvd / SR 99 south. Follow the Rental Car Return signs to the right hand entrance into the rental car facility.
Take I-405 south. Merge with SR 518 west toward Burien. Take the Sea-Tac Airport exit and follow the signs for Rental Car Return to International Blvd / SR 99 south. Follow the Rental Car Return signs to the right hand entrance into the rental car facility.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up
- Express counter