Car Rental in Luxembourg
Rent a car in Luxembourg with Sixt
We can make using a car rental in Luxembourg easy. You also have the option of adding supplemental liability insurance, personal accident protection, or a loss damage waiver to keep you fully covered while driving your rent a car. We have affordable rates and top-notch service. Arrangements can be made online to have your vehicle available on arrival in Luxembourg.
Driving Tips To Remember While In Luxembourg
When you rent a car in Luxembourg there are driving rules which you should follow to make sure that you have a safe trip in your rental. Here are some of the rules:
- Driving in Luxembourg is on the right side of the road.
- Priority is always given to drivers joining from the right
- Seatbelts must be worn by all drivers and passengers.
- The speed limit is 81 mph (130 km/h) on major roadways and 32 mph (50 km/h) in built-up areas.
- To rent a car in Luxembourg, you must be at least 23 years old and have held your license for at least a year
Places to see with your car rental in Luxembourg
When driving your car rental in Luxembourg, there are several places that you should see. The Grund is a picturesque village built in a magnificent gorge. While driving through the Grund, be sure to also visit Le Chemin De La Corniche. The pastel houses against the landscape look as if they came right out of a painting. Don't forget to take a tour of the Vianden Castle along the way. With a Sixt car rental, you can see all the sights in comfort and on your own schedule.