Car Rental in Denmark
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Denmark
- Car Hire in Denmark and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a Car in Denmark with Sixt
Sixt makes it easy for you to rent a car with fly and drive options at Denmark airports. Travelers have many options for their road trip, like adding drivers or purchasing LDW insurance. Your journey starts when booking your car rental in Denmark online and having it ready and waiting for you at one of many accessible Sixt locations. You can rent a car in Denmark to accommodate any size group and travel with the assurance that Sixt has the fleet to cover all your needs.
Driving in Denmark
To fully enjoy your car rental in Denmark, there are a few driving rules specific to Denmark to keep in mind:
- Drive on the right side of the road
- Always drive with your headlights on, as it is regulation
- Speed limits on most highways is about 80 mph
- Speed limits for most towns is about 30 mph. Outside of towns it is about 50 mph
Sight-seeing with Your Car Rental In Denmark
When you rent a car in Denmark with Sixt, you are opening up a whole world of exciting destinations. Starting in Copenhagen, a leisurely drive to the north brings you to Bakken, home of the world's oldest amusement park. With your rental, you can drive across the Great Belt Bridge that spans the Sound, a sight not to be missed by car! You can rent a car in Odense and visit Odense Fjord or head towards the Little Belt Bridge to see Legoland in Billund. Other places not be missed in Denmark on your driving tour include the Gardens at Esbjerg and beaches like Bisnap Beach in North Jutland. A rental car is an important part of getting to all the attractions you desire to see!