Car Rental in Panama
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Panama
- Car Hire in Panama and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a Car in Panama from Sixt
Each Sixt branch will have a car rental to meet your needs, whether it's the economy of a small, compact car or a van or SUV to transport your larger group. For peace of mind, add a loss damage waiver, road assistance coverage or personal accident protection. Other available accessories include navigation systems and child seats for the safety of the youngest in your party.
Driving Rules in Panama
When traveling in a different country, it is very important to be aware of the traffic laws when you use a car rental in Panama. A few you should be aware of are:
- Children under five must be in a car seat and ride in the back seat.
- Using cellular devices while driving is prohibited
- Passengers in the front seat must wear seat belts
What to see in your car rental in Panama
Panama is a diverse country of cities and jungle, and when you rent a car from Sixt, you can experience it at your own pace. The first stop for many is the Amador Causeway. Here you can watch ships enter the Panama Canal and pass under the Bridge of the Americas. Leaving the city, you can explore any of 14 national parks like Altos de Campana National Park. In your car rental you can make the trip in an hour to an hour and a half and oberve nature on the slope of the El Valle Del Anton Volcano. The country is famous for its beaches, and Punta Chame Beach is a classic. Less than two hours outside of Panama City, it features 22 miles of white sand along a peninsula. Be sure to ask your Sixt agent for a full list of things to see and do on your visit.