Car Rental in Nigeria
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Nigeria
- Car Hire in Nigeria and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a Car in Nigeria with Sixt
When arriving at the Lagos International Airport or the Abuja International Airport, you can always fly and drive with 24-hour pick-up and drop-off availability, bringing comfort and convenience to your Nigeria travel experience. For your convenience, there are two other locations in Lagos Ikeja, and Lagos Victoria Island. Sixt is a trusted name in car rentals, with a history of excellent customer service and highly competitive rates. Offering frequent deals and unlimited mileage, Sixt can service all of your rental car needs.
Things to Remember when Driving in Nigeria
In April 2012, the Federal Roads Safety Corp Nigeria joined with the United Nation's Road Safety Collaboration to promote safety, mobility and enforce safety rules and regulations when driving within the country. When you rent a car in Nigeria, it is important to remember:
- Nigeria follows a right-hand drive system.
- Always obey traffic lights and other vehicle right-of-way.
- The speed limit as set by the Federal Road Safety Commission is 35 mph.
- You must possess a Nigerian or International Driver's License.
Must-see Destinations in Nigeria
After picking up your car rental in Nigeria, take advantage of the unlimited mileage offered by Sixt and explore some of the features Nigeria has to offer. When renting a car in Lagos, visit the Lekki Conservation Center, a beautiful preserve nestled in the heart of the bustling city. For those with shopping in mind, the Lekki Market is a wonderful place to pick up souvenirs. For those seeking the night scene, turn heads driving up to the NiteShift Coliseum in a luxury sedan. In Abuja, help yourself to a delicious meal at Dunes after you pick up your car rental. Seize the opportunity to take a road trip through Nigeria by adding an additional driver for very reasonable cost, making cross-country travel not just possible, but much more relaxing and fun!