Car Rental in Ukraine
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Ukraine
- Car Hire in Ukraine and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Sixt Car Rental in Ukraine
We also offer deals such as our Sixt Express card, which allows you to quickly rent a car in Ukraine without delay upon arrival at your destination. To make your stay in the Ukraine hassle free, you can add additional options like LDW insurance, supplemental liability insurance, or additional drivers.
Rules and regulations when driving in the Ukraine
If you're going to be driving a car rental in the Ukraine, it is important to understand a few of the rules of the road:
- The speed limit in most villages is about 38 mph. On most two-lane, national roads the speed limit is 60 mph, and on the highways the limit is usually 75 mph unless otherwise posted.
- The Ukraine is not in the European Union and EU cross-border insurance does not work. You can buy valid insurance at the border.
- The Ukraine has a strict zero tolerance policy towards drinking and driving.
- Always check the weather forecast when driving during winter. Snow storms are common.
What to dowith a car rental in the Ukraine
The Ukraine has many historic sites of importance and is the eighth most toured country in Europe due to its many attractions. Rent a car in Ukraine from Sixt and drive around the Black Sea, a popular tourist attraction due to its beautiful coastline and the majestic cliffs and ancient buildings that line its banks. There are many mountains for hiking and lakes and rivers for fishing around the Ukraine's countryside. Churches and castle ruins and other landmarks make the Ukraine a great outdoor destination. The country even has its own ""Seven Wonders"" because of its landmarks and destinations.