London Walthamstow Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Abdul Rehman H. | 11.09.2014 04:12 The team at Walthamstow are great. Always very helpful. Have rented on many occasions in the past and hope to continue renting from Sixt Walthamstow
- Phillip B. | 16.07.2014 09:53 Very, very impressed with the whole experience of renting from SixT. The Walthamstow branch staff were friendly, efficient and courteous - I will definitely use Sixt for all of my rental needs in future.
- Paul E. | 10.07.2014 12:37 Generally, I think the service offered at your Walthamstow Branch is excellent.The location is perfect for me and the people are always friendly and helpful.
- Przemyslaw H. | 06.07.2014 11:19 Fair prices,superb service
- Rebecca I. | 02.07.2014 10:17 Staff extremely helpful and gave me all the information I needed quickly as efficiently. The car was very economic and I was very surprised how little diesel was used!
- Ben H. | 23.06.2014 13:33 The manager of the Walthamstow branch was excellent - he was polite, helpful and friendly.Always with Sixt, I have found the online booking system and the invoicing to be efficient and clear. I will continue to use Sixt!
- Mohd Azlin A. | 14.06.2014 21:35 Very nice car. Amazing experience. Will rent again in future.....
- Mark M. | 12.06.2014 09:50 Staff very helpful , clear and concise about the handover and costs. No hidden costs which I've had bad experience in the past with car companies.
- Stanford F. | 11.06.2014 13:01 The vehicle was excellent, and the drive quite enjoyable.Was also very impressed with the electronic display, with the readout quite helpful.
- Samantha S. | 23.04.2014 11:04 Just before we were due to leave for a family holiday our car decided to not work. After checking online sixt came out on top for locality, price and size of car for us as well as being available at such short notice.
- Barry T. | 19.04.2014 14:11 Brilliant service and price also the best people to deal with, impressed and I will return.
- Aneka N. | 13.03.2014 11:41 It was my first time hiring a vehicle. SIXT were very friendly, felt relaxed and would defiantly hire from them again.
- Joseph W. | 24.02.2014 14:30 Really good!
- Mark W. | 10.02.2014 14:58 Staff are great - Well done team
- Bismak A. | 04.02.2014 13:42 The van was good and clean in and out. The person who served me was good. Thanks to their service
- Robert T. | 28.01.2014 10:58 Loved the Ford Focus diesel that i received, as it made my journey to Warrington and Leeds very enjoyable. I also liked the built in GPS system, as i got lost once and needed to use it. Booking is also simple as i only have to fill in a few boxes and then click submit. Thanks
- Denise M. | 26.01.2014 09:45 Very friendly and inviting. I love the walthanstow branch
- Shazaib S. | 23.01.2014 21:40 Good service. Efficient and friendly team
- Jeremy S. | 21.01.2014 19:08 Your staff at this branch are exemplary. I'd like in particular to mention Foisal: he's a credit to you, and his friendly professionalism (along with your fantastic value) is a big reason for wanting to use your services again. My advice: make sure he stays with you!
- Colin S. | 31.12.2013 12:00 It was a little more expensive than what I usually rent; but other companies were out of vehicles or gouging over the Christmas holidays.
- Lewellyn T. | 14.12.2013 11:43 Very happy with the friendly service I received and will have no problems with wanting to rent from you again.
- Luke T. | 06.12.2013 11:19 Don't normally leave feedback like this, but the staff at the Walthamstow Branch were exemplary and really deserve a thanks. Really friendly, accommodating, and even made me an excellent cup of tea. Please give them praise!
- Mark H. | 03.12.2013 06:39 Good price. Was able to do online which I couldn't do with a competitor. Staff helpful, car met my needs. Happy customer.
- Kieron James R. | 27.11.2013 10:43 Had a free upgrade which was fabulous in cutting down our trips when moving,staff excellent and friendly,big thank you .
- Hassiba G. | 14.11.2013 11:34 Great customer service at Walthamstow branch- very professional staff
- Dinul U. | 05.11.2013 18:20 The Manager Mr Jalil was extremely friendly, helpful and efficient, all in all I spent about 5 minutes in the office. The car was ready on time. It was clean, high spec, and more importantly it was the exact car that had been specified in the email confirmation. A staff member showed me round the vehicle and provided me with all the...
- Jimmy H. | 28.10.2013 11:21 I am one of your on-going customer and indeed very happy with the service provided by your company, just keep up/maintain the level of good service provided and you will see many return customers.
- Beatrice C. | 20.10.2013 10:05 Whole experience was quick and easy and I loved the car I had. I will be back!
- Alan M. | 15.10.2013 11:41 The staff at the Walthamstow branch were very friendly and gave me a detailed overview of the car. There can be different quirks to different cars which can make renting and driving the car a bit more stressful, but the staff member explained everything which made the whole experience very easy.Both the collection and returns process...
- Mark W. | 17.09.2013 11:56 Quick simple and effecient
- Phillipe C. | 13.09.2013 11:45 I found the whole experience easy & enjoyable I will use your serves againP A C
- Daniel S. | 12.09.2013 10:56 Friendly customer services I received.
- Mark P. | 10.09.2013 10:35 The van I hired had been maintained to a good standard and drove very well
- Simon N. | 06.09.2013 09:56 It was a stress free, easy renting experience, thanks!
- Danny H. | 14.08.2013 22:02 I booked online and soon after was phoned by the branch with helpful advice on what documents were needed.
- Victor W. | 07.08.2013 07:38 The Staff at Sixt Walthamstow are a credit to the company and have looked after my needs for six months while I was working on a contract in the area. I would particularly like to mention staff member Justin who has always greeted me with a smile and a can do attitude even when it was clear that he was very busy or under pressure from...
- Eray H. | 07.07.2013 17:40 the employees keep it up
- Sarah A. | 05.07.2013 16:30 We were served by Mr Corbett who was very helpful on the day, as well as being friendly. On our return he remembered us and asked how our weekend break had been and offered to order us a taxi to get home. We were very impressed with the service received. Our car was also upgraded for free (as the car we booked wasn't available), which...
- Alan D. | 03.07.2013 10:04 A great service from friendly, efficient and professional staff. Thank you.
- Prasit S. | 29.06.2013 10:02 Good competitive price,great service and will recommend using SIXT to friends and family.
- Daniel K. | 28.06.2013 12:06 The folks at the depot were very friendly, the ensured that I took photos of existing damage of the van. The experience, given second hand knowledge of rentals from other companies, wasn't what I was expecting (the experience was positive, I was expecting something nasty). I would certainly use the Walthamstow branch again & would...
- Attar Shameer G. | 22.06.2013 09:52 excelentall over
- David C. | 17.06.2013 09:40 the staff were fast, efficient and friendly. a pleasure to deal with.
- Dariusz U. | 10.06.2013 14:54 I'm enjoy ! Thank you SIXT!!!I like the simplicity and clarity when booking.The employees are friendly and professional.The return process for the vehicle was quick and efficient.
- Daniel W. | 08.06.2013 10:29 Best rental in London.
- Juliet B. | 28.05.2013 18:01 The guy's at Walthamstow Branch were fantastic,very very helpful,courteous.I jhave already recommend Sixt to all my friends.Definitely use them againTop Marks*****
- Andrew H. | 27.05.2013 19:23 Nice of the guy in the office to call ma a cab when I needed one.
- Eleanor R. | 17.05.2013 11:58 Staff very friendly and helpful. Drop off quick and easy.
- Morten K. | 13.05.2013 11:03 Nice vehicle, and really good service.The only niggle was that when I wanted to add an extra day to my initial reservation, if this was done over the phone, the rate for the extra day was more than twice the normal rate. The nice lady on the helpdesk did however direct me to try online, where I made a new reservation at the correct...
- Victor A. | 03.05.2013 00:00 Have more varieties of 9 Seater Vehicles.
- Jean-Marc B. | 03.05.2013 00:00 All was perfect ... the van drove lovely. Thanks
- Jack B. | 18.04.2013 00:00 You do an excellent service and I would highly reccomend you to friends and family, there is nothing you could do to make you any better your already doing it. Being open on a Sunday is a great asset.
- Nicholas H. | 18.04.2013 00:00 Good that you're open weekends.Avoid lending cars with huge dents where possible.
- Gill T. | 17.04.2013 00:00 Cheerful, friendly, ready to help. I will happily recommend the Walthamstow team to friends and colleagues.
- Gavin W. | 06.04.2013 00:00 The man who checked our vehicle back in was brilliant! I wish more people has his attitude in the service industry. He made our whole experience great and we left with smiles on our faces.Thank you to him! And the rest of the team at Sixt!
- Simon James W. | 06.03.2013 00:00 The staff were so friendly - go old fashion customers service - will recommend Walthamstow to all my friends..! well done!
- Ian G. | 15.02.2013 00:00 Very good service with courteous staff.
- Donald C. | 11.02.2013 00:00 Your staff's was very helpful and professional in dealing with me. I will most certainly use your services again, thank you.
- David M. | 16.12.2012 00:00 Friendly, caring, and efficient service at Walthamstow on both occasions. Reasonable prices. I was very impressed when I called and couldn't get an answer that staff called me straight back! (I was in a fuel station with 10 minutes left on hire.)
- Joel G. | 29.11.2012 00:00 Great, and i will always come back to you, and even more to your Walthamstow branch, as they have the best staff ever
- Pongsuwan K. | 16.11.2012 00:00 Found Sixt's prices to be very competitive against other Van Hire companies (like Enterprise, Easyvan, etc.) and I was impressed that Sixt was the only company opened on a Sunday, and other companies are missing a trick. I think many 'Home-Moving' customers would appreciate the Van Hire service on a Sunday as I did.Walthamstow branch...
- John M. | 15.11.2012 00:00 Very friendly and professional service and competitively priced.
- Catherine R. | 15.11.2012 00:00 Brand new van, lovely customer service and swift rental. Thank you.
- Peter Y. | 09.11.2012 00:00 Both Staff I met were very professional and helpful. I think it was Justin in the office and the lad M... with the long name on vehicle handover. Same on return. All very professional. Staff at this branch a credit to your company. I most certainly return to Sixt for rental. Thanks for such good service.
- Shaun K. | 08.11.2012 00:00 Staff at walthamstow branch were extremely helpful from the time i phoned to enquire about the rental to the moment i returned the vehicle. first class service!
- Nicola D. | 25.10.2012 00:00 very professional and well organised
- Eugenie K. | 12.10.2012 00:00 No suggestions, but just to say that the costumer service is excellent in this branche.
- Edward W. | 28.09.2012 00:00 I would like to congratulate all the staff including the manager for the most excellent service they provided the car was great and their after care servise even better as I had left a pair of glasses in the glove compartment and received a call less than an hour later to say they had been found and would be kept unitl I could pick...
- Linsey S. | 27.09.2012 00:00 I've rented from Sixt (Walthamstow) several times and have always had a good experience, especially with the staff, they're always really helpful and friendly, and I'll continue to rent from this branch - always good value as well :)
- Sorin C. | 20.09.2012 00:00 keep the prices low allways
- Andrew B. | 13.09.2012 00:00 Really pleased with the whole experience. The Team were relaxed but professional.
- Carly Anne S. | 06.09.2012 00:00 None, as always all the staff/garage guys/girls are great at this branch. I always use this one.
- Simon G. | 23.08.2012 00:00 I love your first class service and A1 cars.
- Roderick L. | 23.08.2012 00:00 The only thing was that it was difficult to park when being dropped off to pick up the van
- Armando S. | 23.08.2012 00:00 staff at Walthomstow were really helpful and professional.
- Senthilnathan K. | 15.08.2012 00:00 Very good service thank you
- Elizabeth S. | 10.08.2012 00:00 Best experience we've had renting for years. Online service for entering details made everything much smoother and faster. Only thing I would suggest is emphasising that you need to bring proof of address with you on the confirmation email you send out. We weren't sure, so took it with us just in case. Other than that, thank you!
- Sarah Jane E. | 09.08.2012 00:00 The staff were lovely and helpful. The car was fantastic and the price was right!
- Helen C. | 05.07.2012 00:00 I am a very satisfied customer. The Walthamstow branch has really friendly helpful staff, and they are quick too. When I've rented cars elsewhere it's always a long painful wait while they go through tons of paperwork and waiting about. Not at Sixt - I am straight in, pick up the car and off. Love it :-)
- Khaled A. | 23.06.2012 00:00 I was impressed by the top quality of service I received at the branch. There was an issue with the booking at the beginning and the branch staff worked seriously to sort out the issue. I highly appreciate their efforts and professionalism.
- Douglas P. | 14.06.2012 00:00 All the staff at walthamstow branch are helpful respectful and honest thank you
- Mercedes S. | 01.06.2012 00:00 It took quite a long time to get the van in the morning because there was a lot of customers, but all the staff were really polite and offered us a hot drink while we waited so I still felt that we were getting a good service despite the delay. I would really recommend your company to all of my friends in the future.
- Jeremy D. | 31.05.2012 00:00 Friendly and helpful staff, making a difficult and long day for me start easier. I wish to thank the nice staff at Sixt Walthamstow for their help.
- Ugan P. | 31.05.2012 00:00 Good service nice staff
- Simon P. | 31.05.2012 00:00 Excellent service, excellent price. Thank you
- Carly Anne S. | 18.05.2012 00:00 Always use this branch as the staff are always great. The garage guys are very polite and very pleasant. Have already booked my next car hire with this branch.
- David C. | 17.05.2012 00:00 very friendly and helpful staff, much better than I had anticipated.thank you very much!
- Matahir J. | 26.04.2012 00:00 thank you. great, smooth and effecient.
- Fay M. | 26.04.2012 00:00 Great service, would definately use again and recommend to friends and family
- Anita S. | 20.04.2012 00:00 Warm and welcoming staff, good range of vehicles.
- Amanda W. | 19.02.2012 00:00 excellent service, help and price . thanks :O)
- Elena P. | 17.02.2012 00:00 Very professional and helpful staff! Well done! I will recommend to all my friends
- George W. | 09.02.2012 00:00 No, picked up brand new van, it ran like a dream. Staff were helpful and then didn't faff about when I brought back. A very enjoyable experience during the horror of moving day. Thank you.
- Adrian Marek B. | 09.02.2012 00:00 I hope so the next rental car from you will be the same excelent like now
- Nathan B. | 08.12.2011 00:00 You guys have excellent costumer service and great rates.I was fully satisfied and will be renting from you again. Thank you
- Dhrupesh D. | 24.11.2011 00:00 Thank You.
- Daniel B. | 17.11.2011 00:00 i would appreciate discounts for loyal customers as i am a regular customer of yours
- Matthew G. | 14.11.2011 00:00 none! Service was great...good job.Thanks
- Sophie B. | 10.11.2011 00:00 The only possible improvement would be if there was a way of dropping off car and keys on sunday evening ... otherwise we loved our little car, the staff were as helpful as always and will certainly be renting from you again. Not only in walthamstow but hopefully also in France this xmas. thank you
- Pavel H. | 04.11.2011 00:00 Very friendly and competent staff, everything went absolutely smoothly, I have nothing to complain about. Overall very pleasant experience. Thank you!
|Address:||155 Chingford Road|
|E17 4PN London GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Welcome to the London Walthamstow Sixt rent a car office
Walthamstow is a district within north-east London, and located in the London borough of Waltham Forest. It is known for being part of one of the 35 major centre's within theGreater-London area. Bordering Epping forest, a beautiful green area where you can rent bikes or go for horse riding lessons, and stop off for a traditional English pub-lunch. It is also surrounded by Tottenham and the River Lea valley, there are lots of things on offer in this buzzing London area. Being located between central London and the M25 motorway makes Walthamstow a great location to collect your hire car or van. If required customers may park their own vehicles on side roads as there is no permit parking.
Walthamstow, holds Europe's largest outdoor market, dating back from 1885, is around a Kilometre long on Walthamstow High-street. The stalls sell array of items from food, clothes, gifts, trinkets and household goods, with an interval or cafes and restaurants selling all types of food from traditional east london food, to Caribbean and Indian cuisine. The market takes place on Cleveland Park avenue on the High-street.
Walthamstow is also home to the infamousLondon Greyhound racing tracks, open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday nights, where you can experience the bustle of the london greyhound racing and place a few bets if you wish too!
Top Five Things to do in Walthamstow
1. Visit the Walthamstow dog races and place a few bets
2. Take a trip to the picturesque Epping forest and enjoy a pub lunch
3. Take a guided tour of Tottenham hotspurs ground (if your a fan!)
4. visit London's biggest outdoor Market and Pick up a few bargains
5. Take a short drive with your Rental car to the inner-city on your own self guided tour! .
The Sixt car hire location at Walthamstow is perfectly located in north-east London.
Our fleet of high quality cars are perfect for holiday and businesstravellers, whether you're looking for a small vehicle to take you to your accommodation or a saloon or family car for travelling around London and the surrounding areas. Amongst the Sixt fleet are cars and vans from the world's leading manufacturers including Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes and Audi.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Walthamstow LONC01
|155 Chingford Road|
|E17 4PN London|
Location plan - how to find us
We are located by the mini-roundabout on Chingford Road, Walthamstow E17 4PN (A112) which runs between the Crooked Billet roundabout on the North Circular (A406) and "Bell Corner" on Forest Road (A503).
We are on bus routes: 34, 97, 357, 905. Alight at "Aveling Park Rd." bus stop.
Our nearest train stations are Walthamstow Central (Victoria tube line and Overground). The branch is a 15 minute walk from the Station, along Hoe Street Heading north onto Chingford Road or a 5 minute bus journey.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV