Hartford Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Layth A. | 26.07.2014 13:48 Great experience
- Harishchandra P. | 25.07.2014 15:04 I have been renting at the same place since 2002.The staff at the office are excellent.
- Congregational C. | 25.07.2014 13:54 my visit was easy and convenient
- Quinton A. | 25.07.2014 13:27 wonderful service and great customer service
- Shelley M. | 22.07.2014 23:16 Convenient location (located near bus line--public transportation) easy access to major interstate. Courteous and friendly staff.
- Michael M. | 21.07.2014 03:02 Will definitely use this company
- Williamtine A. | 19.07.2014 22:00 It was very good to deal with the employee :s ,
- Rose Z. | 11.07.2014 11:29 Employees and owner worked with us to straighten out our problem. Greatly appreciated.
- Jane P. | 11.07.2014 01:11 Friendly, patient manager and phone contactGave the car promised
- Thomas K. | 10.07.2014 11:56 the gentleman who processed our rental contract was friendly, responsive to our questions, courteous, professional and courteous.
- Stephen R. | 09.07.2014 15:47 Staff were efficient and friendly. Upon picking up the vehicle, staff took the time to show me several key features, including where the release switch was located for the fuel refill door. Staff seemed interested in making my rental experience a pleasant one. I will rent from SIXT again.
- Clarence S. | 06.07.2014 13:10 i have rented vehicles from this location for over ten years, and i love the professional and kindness that they show their costomers
- John H. | 02.07.2014 00:23 The overall service was more than satisfactory
- Joseph F. | 02.07.2014 00:02 The only small disappointment was the vehicle (15 passenger vans) did not have power mirrors. I would think all rental vehicles would have power mirrors to accommodate all the different drivers who are likely to be renting.
- Maninder A. | 01.07.2014 12:16 Good
- Robert S. | 26.06.2014 02:10 I like the people and mgr., very friendly and helpful. I have already booked another vehicle for later this summer.Good luck with the new branding initiative.Suggestion: The site enticed me with the high-end vehicles. . .only to be disappointed that this location had NONE! However that was not evident on the website. This could become...
- Rui S. | 16.06.2014 13:37 Once Again This Location Provided Us With GREAT SERVICE!!! Thank You.
- Richard B. | 11.06.2014 12:35 Have booked thru Randy Barr in the past. He is very professional and easy to work with...will continue to come when I need vehicles in the future.
- Elizabeth H. | 08.06.2014 01:03 This was my first experience with SIXT and I was extremely impressed! I spent my entire career before retiring in the customer service/support field and always provided my customer's with exceptional service, so I expect to receive exceptional service myself. SIXT met every need I had from price (40% savings over your lowest...
- Elaine S. | 06.06.2014 22:00 Excellent service
- Norma A. | 23.05.2014 11:36 I totally loved how I was treated with respect, professional and very courteous. I will be back to rent a van in July :)
- Colleen S. | 20.05.2014 15:09 The only downfall was that the vehicle I rented hada noise apart from that everything went well
- Denise L. | 19.04.2014 13:31 The staff did everything to make sure my accommodations went through. Overall I'm so satisfied with the whole experience at sixt thank you so very much
- Salvatore G. | 06.04.2014 21:12 I need some coupons firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael J K. | 28.03.2014 14:31 very good, employees indoors and outdoors outstanding. kind of strong on the cleaning fluids smell.... not un happy at all..... great price great service
- Mary T. | 24.03.2014 23:39 The man I dealt with in Hartford was extremely professional, friendly, and provided great customer service!
- Pamela M. | 22.03.2014 16:58 I loved, loved, loved the service! The vehicle I took, I realized was not prepped because of a last minute change. I understand the charge for cleaning the seat but not happy because I was charged so quickly. I came at close and charged first thing in the am. Don't know how he could of physically spent enough time cleaning it to...
- Marcia L. | 17.03.2014 02:37 Everyone was nice. Would do business again.
- Michael L. | 04.03.2014 14:31 you guys were excellent!
- Hector N. | 26.02.2014 13:52 I love the service that was given to me and the truck that I used was very nice. I also like the hours of service. Thank you Sixt.
- Roger C. | 25.02.2014 19:20 Will use this rental place again.
|Address:||200 Prospect Ave|
|06106-2928 Hartford US +1-860-2327368|
|GDS - Code:||HFDC01|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 17:30|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
Useful information about the Hartford Sixt office
Rent a car in Hartford CTIf you are on a road trip and in need of a cheap rental car use Car Rental Hartford CT at Sixt and let it inspire you to see the greatness of the city. With over 100 years of experience in car rental business our friendly staff go out of our way to get you a great deal. Every car fanatic out there can get the car that they desire at Rent a car Hartford downtown. We have a variety of cars in a number of models so you are certain to find the right car for you and your trip. You can rent a car for one day, a week or more with our flexible car rental deals. When you use Rental cars Hartford CT downtown, you get a reliable car at an affordable price including 15 passenger vans, sports cars, convertibles, SUVs, minivans, and economy cars. Whether you are going on a business trip or a family vacation, Sixt Car rental at Downtown Hartford CT will find you a suitable car. You can add extras to your deal such as: Sixt Rent a car Hartford CT wants you to enjoy your trip so book your deal early so that you can ensure that you get the car of your choice.
Things to See with your Car Rental Hartford CTDrive on the open road and you will have total freedom to explore the city in your own time with car hire Hartford CT. There is nothing more exciting than going on vacation and your very own rental car will only enhance your experience. Hartford is the capital city of Connecticut and the fourth largest in the state, known for its insurance industry.
- First off you might want to visit the Mark Twain House and Museum, where the famous author lived from 1874-1891. You can learn about his role as a humorist, author, lecturer, social critic, and entrepreneur in this 19 room mansion which has extravagant interior design throughout.
- If you are interested in art you should go to Wadsworth Atheneum which has a collection of over 50,000 pieces ranging from ancient to contemporary, the largest collection of Hudson River School paintings in the world, an extraordinary display of Pilgrim-era furnishings and European and American art.
- For anyone who wants some theatrics you can go to Hartford Stage, one of the main resident theaters in the states. With a wide range of old classics to more new contemporary plays and musicals, there is always a show on offer to catch the eye.
- For the outdoors person, Elizabeth Park has lots of walking trails with several gardens and a delightful pond, a tranquil environment, a magnificent rose garden with over 800 types of roses and it even has sports facilities.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 17:30|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Hartford HFDC01
|200 Prospect Ave|
Location plan - how to find us
ABOUT 128 MILES 84 EASTBOUND TO EXIT 44 TURN LEFT AT END OF EXIT GO 1/4 MILE LOCATED ON RIGHT NEXT TO MCDONALDS
ABOUT 90 MILES I90 WEST TO 84 WEST TO EXIT 44 TURN RIGHT AT END OF EXIT GO 1/4 MILE LOCATED ON LEFT NEXT TO MCDONALDS
TRAVEL SOUTH ON I91 ABOUT 13 MILES TO 84 WEST TO EXIT 44 TURN RIGHT AT END OF EXIT GO 1/4 MILE LOCATED ON LEFT NEXT TO MCDONALDS
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV