Weehawken Port Imperial Car Rental Deals from Sixt rent a car
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- John H. | 18.08.2014 13:20 The staff in Weehawken are very friendly and helpful. They take all of the pain out of renting a car.
- Brian W. | 17.08.2014 18:11 I don't know about other Sixt locations, but employees at the Weehawken, NJ location are a consistent pleasure to work with.
- Nilo A. | 13.08.2014 14:11 I was very happy with the rental in general, especially the service. The car was good, clean and well maintained. Jeremy was the associate the helped me and he was absolutely awesome. From when I called earlier asking for a small car in such short notice up to the time I return the car, he was very clear, helpful and polite. I'm...
- Anibal M. | 12.08.2014 00:19 The store manager was amazing. Best service ever, he went the extra mile and made my day
- Brittany L. | 29.07.2014 14:49 Skye was so accommodating and friendly! She answered all of my questions and made a great recommendation for a car care center, even wrote down the address for me. A very pleasant experience all around, thank you skye -you are awesome;)
- Julia F. | 18.07.2014 16:59 Skye was great and made the rental process very easy to book.
- Rita C. | 01.07.2014 15:22 The employees were OUTSTANDING! The two people at the counter, Ben and Skye went out of their way to make my rental car experience "user friendly." Both of the young men in the car lot who checked the car and explained the features were most accommodating. This is a high compliment from me as I have rented cars from coast to coast,...
- Kristin J. | 24.06.2014 16:05 The staff at port imperial were great, friendly, helpful, professional. I will definitely rent from this location again.- Kristin J.
- Gopalakrishnan S. | 24.06.2014 10:50 The customer service was exceptional!- Sidarth
- Minhee C. | 20.06.2014 19:57 I've never rented a vehicle before but the client rep., Jeremy, answered all of my questions and helped me get the best deal through Sixt. I really appreciate that he was so willing to help and very understanding of the fact that I had no clue what I was doing. I hope to use this branch for all my nonprofit's NJ rental needs in the...
- Arnie S. | 28.05.2014 17:11 drop off and pick up of customers is a great service- Arnie S.
- Michael B. | 16.05.2014 13:17 I have been renting from this location for a little over a year now. Honestly, some of the best customer service I have ever experienced anywhere--in any business. With changeover to Sixt, I even sought out the Sixt brand on a recent Ft. Lauderdale trip. Very pleased.- Michael B.
- Farzad J. | 03.05.2014 20:39 Friendly team at this location. They make it very easy and convenient. Many thanks.
- Ryan A. | 08.04.2014 13:00 Jeremy was very helpful and courteous!! We were very satisfied.
|Address:||4800 Ave At Port Imperial Blvd|
|07086-6938 Weehawken US +1-201-2710000|
|GDS - Code:||EWRE01|
|Mo. - Fr.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 12:00|
Welcome to the Weehawken Port Imperial Sixt rent a car office
Why Book with Sixt Car Rental Weehawken?
Whether you are planning a road trip far from home or you need to get around town while your vehicle is in the repair shop, turn to Sixt rental car Weehawken for assistance. Conveniently located close to the Hudson River right on the border between New Jersey and New York, we aim to make your rental process as smooth as possible. When you book from our car rental Weehawken station, we can guarantee you the thoughtful, professional, and quality customer service that only comes from a family owned business with more than 100 years of experience. Choose from our expansive rental car fleet so you can find the exact vehicle you desire at a low price you can afford. Whether it's an economy car, SUV, luxury vehicle, or perhaps a minivan to transport the whole family around, we have what you need.
Sixt Rental Car Weehawken Port Imperial also has numerous services and add ons offered with the sole intent of making your car rental process seem less like a task and more an exciting start to your trip. Opt for a vehicle with a GPS navigation system and unlimited miles if you're traveling far. Or if you just want to cruise around town, ask for one of our top of the line infotainment packages, like those found in our Mini rentals, with Bluetooth, Pandora radio, USB audio input and more, so every red light becomes a fun chance to jam to your favorite song. Whatever it may be, Sixt car rental Weehawken is here to serve!
What to do with your Weehawken Car Rental
Located across the Hudson River from Midtown Manhattan, Sixt Weehawken is conveniently placed inside the NY Waterway Ferry Terminal. We are easily accessed via ferry, NJ Transit Bus and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. This means you will have access to all that New York City has to offer when you rent a car from Sixt's car rental Weehawken station. While you can explore the entire New York City area with your car rental, there is plenty to explore in the local vicinity. For example,
|Mo. - Fr.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 12:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Weehawken Port Imperial EWRE01
|4800 Ave At Port Imperial Blvd|
Location plan - how to find us
Ferry: The NY Waterway Ferry is the most convenient way to our location. You can board the ferry from: Pier 79 Terminal in Midtown Manhattan (39th St. & 11th Ave), World Financial Center Terminal in Battery Park City, and Pier 11 Terminal on Wall St. Please visit www.nywaterway.com for rates and schedules. Bus: Take Bus 158/159 from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in NYC. Get off at the Port Imperial Ferry stop.
We are located directly across the street from the Port Imperial stop of the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. The train is easily accessed from Jersey City and Hoboken.
As you enter New Jersey, take the first exit for Weehawken/Hoboken. Proceed to the traffic light. Make a left onto 19th St. Make another left onto Park Ave. Then make a right onto Baldwin Ave. At the traffic light, turn left onto Port Imperial Blvd. Proceed north 1 mile to the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal.
Take I-95 North to Exit 16E. Follow all signs to Lincoln Tunnel. Take the last exit before the Lincoln Tunnel toll for Weehawken/Hoboken. Proceed to the traffic light. After the traffic light merge right onto Park Ave. Make the first left onto Baldwin Ave. At the traffic light, turn left onto Port Imperial Blvd. Proceed north 1 mile to the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal.
From the upper level, take the second exit for Fort Lee/Hudson Terrace. At the traffic light, turn right onto Hudson Terrace. Continue south for 5 miles. Hudson Terrace turns into River Road and then Port Imperial Blvd. Turn left into the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV