Weehawken Port Imperial Car Rental Deals from Sixt rent a car
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Simple, quick, friendly and courteous, helpful, clean, car in excellent shape. Good value. 5 stars. | 30.12.2014 11:57
- The custoner service was top notch. The vehicle was clean and new. Will do business again. | 27.12.2014 15:56
- The website and booking process was simple and user-friendly. The prices where fair for the vehicle I selected. The staff during booking was lively, polite, courteous and helpful. The front desk process through picking up the vehicle was painless. Keep up the good job Sixt, hope to see more offices in Bergen county, NJ.Thanks. | 22.12.2014 14:26
- Great car great rates | 12.12.2014 13:28
- Excellent customer service.No complicated add onsStraightforward and uncomplicated.Car was fine, no issues.Nelson was very professional! | 09.12.2014 20:59
- The rental process was quick and cars were available. | 07.12.2014 15:50
- The Mitsubishi I rented was a very easy comfortable drive. | 05.12.2014 11:44
- This was a great rental experience--easy to use, GREAT staff and convenient location. | 13.11.2014 19:41
- Every point listed was flawlessly performed. I was extremely pleased with the little Fiat and the return process was unheard of quick and easy. | 31.10.2014 12:43
- Love the service! | 22.10.2014 16:58
- Good experience with staff at Weehawken location, very friendly and efficient. Good location and easy to return vehicle. | 20.10.2014 12:46
- The manager and staff went out of their way to give me a fair deal. | 07.10.2014 14:23
- great staff at weehawken port imperial ; friendly, enthousiastic and reassuring , good experience | 28.09.2014 23:06
- Having personable and professional staff is critical to running a business. My experience with Skye was just that. | 22.09.2014 12:53
- The staff at the rental location were very friendly and extremely helpful, and even gave me a lift back to my hotel after returning the car. Many thanks for a very pleasant overall experience. | 08.09.2014 13:14
- The girl who helped me at Port Imperial was a doll! Great service! | 31.08.2014 20:22
- The staff in Weehawken are very friendly and helpful. They take all of the pain out of renting a car. | 18.08.2014 13:20
- I don't know about other Sixt locations, but employees at the Weehawken, NJ location are a consistent pleasure to work with. | 17.08.2014 18:11
- I was very happy with the rental in general, especially the service. The car was good, clean and well maintained. Jeremy was the associate the helped me and he was absolutely awesome. From when I called earlier asking for a small car in such short notice up to the time I return the car, he was very clear, helpful and polite. I'm... | 13.08.2014 14:11
- The store manager was amazing. Best service ever, he went the extra mile and made my day | 12.08.2014 00:19
- Skye was so accommodating and friendly! She answered all of my questions and made a great recommendation for a car care center, even wrote down the address for me. A very pleasant experience all around, thank you skye -you are awesome;) | 29.07.2014 14:49
- Skye was great and made the rental process very easy to book. | 18.07.2014 16:59
- The employees were OUTSTANDING! The two people at the counter, Ben and Skye went out of their way to make my rental car experience "user friendly." Both of the young men in the car lot who checked the car and explained the features were most accommodating. This is a high compliment from me as I have rented cars from coast to coast,... | 01.07.2014 15:22
- The staff at port imperial were great, friendly, helpful, professional. I will definitely rent from this location again.- Kristin J. | 24.06.2014 16:05
- The customer service was exceptional!- Sidarth | 24.06.2014 10:50
- I've never rented a vehicle before but the client rep., Jeremy, answered all of my questions and helped me get the best deal through Sixt. I really appreciate that he was so willing to help and very understanding of the fact that I had no clue what I was doing. I hope to use this branch for all my nonprofit's NJ rental needs in the... | 20.06.2014 19:57
- drop off and pick up of customers is a great service- Arnie S. | 28.05.2014 17:11
- I have been renting from this location for a little over a year now. Honestly, some of the best customer service I have ever experienced anywhere--in any business. With changeover to Sixt, I even sought out the Sixt brand on a recent Ft. Lauderdale trip. Very pleased.- Michael B. | 16.05.2014 13:17
- Friendly team at this location. They make it very easy and convenient. Many thanks. | 03.05.2014 20:39
- Jeremy was very helpful and courteous!! We were very satisfied. | 08.04.2014 13:00
|Address:||4800 Ave At Port Imperial Blvd|
|07086-6938 Weehawken US +1-201-2710000|
|GDS - Code:||EWRE01|
|Mo. - Fr.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 12:00|
Welcome to the Weehawken Port Imperial Sixt rent a car office
Why Book with Sixt Car Rental Weehawken?
Whether you are planning a road trip far from home or you need to get around town while your vehicle is in the repair shop, turn to Sixt rental car Weehawken for assistance. Conveniently located close to the Hudson River right on the border between New Jersey and New York, we aim to make your rental process as smooth as possible. When you book from our car rental Weehawken station, we can guarantee you the thoughtful, professional, and quality customer service that only comes from a family owned business with more than 100 years of experience. Choose from our expansive rental car fleet so you can find the exact vehicle you desire at a low price you can afford. Whether it's an economy car, SUV, luxury vehicle, or perhaps a minivan to transport the whole family around, we have what you need.
Sixt Rental Car Weehawken Port Imperial also has numerous services and add ons offered with the sole intent of making your car rental process seem less like a task and more an exciting start to your trip. Opt for a vehicle with a GPS navigation system and unlimited miles if you're traveling far. Or if you just want to cruise around town, ask for one of our top of the line infotainment packages, like those found in our Mini rentals, with Bluetooth, Pandora radio, USB audio input and more, so every red light becomes a fun chance to jam to your favorite song. Whatever it may be, Sixt car rental Weehawken is here to serve!
What to do with your Weehawken Car Rental
Located across the Hudson River from Midtown Manhattan, Sixt Weehawken is conveniently placed inside the NY Waterway Ferry Terminal. We are easily accessed via ferry, NJ Transit Bus and Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. This means you will have access to all that New York City has to offer when you rent a car from Sixt's car rental Weehawken station. While you can explore the entire New York City area with your car rental, there is plenty to explore in the local vicinity. For example,
|Mo. - Fr.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||09:00 - 12:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Weehawken Port Imperial EWRE01
|4800 Ave At Port Imperial Blvd|
Location plan - how to find us
Ferry: The NY Waterway Ferry is the most convenient way to our location. You can board the ferry from: Pier 79 Terminal in Midtown Manhattan (39th St. & 11th Ave), World Financial Center Terminal in Battery Park City, and Pier 11 Terminal on Wall St. Please visit www.nywaterway.com for rates and schedules. Bus: Take Bus 158/159 from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in NYC. Get off at the Port Imperial Ferry stop.
We are located directly across the street from the Port Imperial stop of the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail. The train is easily accessed from Jersey City and Hoboken.
As you enter New Jersey, take the first exit for Weehawken/Hoboken. Proceed to the traffic light. Make a left onto 19th St. Make another left onto Park Ave. Then make a right onto Baldwin Ave. At the traffic light, turn left onto Port Imperial Blvd. Proceed north 1 mile to the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal.
Take I-95 North to Exit 16E. Follow all signs to Lincoln Tunnel. Take the last exit before the Lincoln Tunnel toll for Weehawken/Hoboken. Proceed to the traffic light. After the traffic light merge right onto Park Ave. Make the first left onto Baldwin Ave. At the traffic light, turn left onto Port Imperial Blvd. Proceed north 1 mile to the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal.
From the upper level, take the second exit for Fort Lee/Hudson Terrace. At the traffic light, turn right onto Hudson Terrace. Continue south for 5 miles. Hudson Terrace turns into River Road and then Port Imperial Blvd. Turn left into the Port Imperial Ferry Terminal.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV