Car Rental Deals Seattle Downtown
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Dima S. | 17.08.2014 17:49 Booking with Sixt was easy, the price was great, the car I received was the one I wanted, the car was nice and clean, the process of getting the car was very quick and pleasant, the return process was also easy and fast. Staff at the facility was polite and knowledgeable. The whole experience was a pleasure. Out of all the rental...
- Matthew B. | 13.08.2014 17:46 Great price, great service. Thanks.
- Cheryl S. | 13.08.2014 13:39 Car was very nice and in excellent working condition.
- Cynthia A. | 03.08.2014 04:37 Great staff at downtown Seattle office. We had lots of questions - they dealt with them all and accommodated our needs nicely.
- Wesley L. | 28.07.2014 19:26 Great price and service.
- Greg M. | 11.07.2014 14:34 This was the first time using Sixt. I have used competitors several times when in Seattle, but your rates were better, the dates worked and I was grateful that your people at the store accommodated me when I needed it. The car was new and problem free.
- Alyssa M. | 09.07.2014 21:45 This is the first time I have rented from Sixt and it won't be the last. The downtown Seattle location was a fabulous find. We came in on the train and that location worked. Additionally, I upgraded to a mercedez! Which we all loved. We will return, don't change a thing please!
- Martin G. | 20.06.2014 00:07 I needed a car for a few hours and Sixt had the best and cheapest deal of all rental car places. Also, the vehicle selection is much better ranging from convertibles, German, SUVs, etc. If I need another rental, I'll definitely return. Thanks!
- Carol I. | 18.06.2014 23:22 We received a very nice upgrade and had an excellent experience! Would definitely rent again from Sixt!
- Whitney W. | 06.06.2014 14:39 The staff was wonderful, kind, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient.
|Address:||1521 2nd Avenue, Unit R2|
|98101-9999 Seattle US +1-206-5080040|
|GDS - Code:||SEAC01|
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 19:00|
Rent a Car Downtown Seattle
What to expect from your downtown Seattle car rental with SixtSixt Rent a Car downtown Seattle is centrally located in the city center, only minutes away from the downtown cruise terminal, Sixt made it as convenient as can be for you to rent a car. We want to make your stay in Seattle as relaxing and fun as possible, which is why we offer a large range of easy to use services. Perhaps you are interested in our 'express at the counter' service, 'Sixt express on the internet,' and 'jump the queue', all designed to get you in your car and on the road faster. Sixt rental car downtown Seattle also offers a full range of insurance coverages, such as glass, partial damage and loss damage waiver, as well as liability coverage, super top cover and personal accident insurance.
Sixt realizes that life throws unexpected changes at you. This is why our downtown Seattle car rental station offers plenty of last minute deals. We gladly accept American Express, Diners Club, Visa, and Master Card credit cards. For those of you traveling a lot during your stay in Washington, ask about renting a car with unlimited mileage to give you as much flexibility as you need. We offer a wide range of cars for your driving pleasure, from compacts like the Hyundai Accent, Toyota Yaris and Chevrolet Spark to full size sport utility vehicles like the Volvo XC60 and the Ford Explorer. Sixt Seattle downtown car rental branch also has a full range of cars in between such as the Nissan Versa, Toyota Corolla and Rav4, Volvo S60 and even the Mercedes-Benz CLA. Sixt Rental car Seattle downtown has all your driving needs covered! Whatever your needs though, rest assured that when you come to Sixt rent a car downtown Seattle, you can expect quality vehicles, great deals, and professional customer service.
What to do with your Car Rental in Downtown SeattleThere are many exciting sites to explore in the city of Seattle and the surrounding areas. Downtown area is a great place to start your sightseeing! Enjoy the shops, restaurants and cafes before you head out to visit renowned attractions like the Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium, Milepost 31 and Myrtle Edwards Park. Sixt has conveniently placed our downtown Seattle car rental location in the perfect area for local exploration.
|Mo. - Su.||07:00 - 19:00|
|Bank holiday||07:00 - 19:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Seattle near Pike Place SEAC01
|1521 2nd Avenue, Unit R2|
Location plan - how to find us
Take Interstate 5 South toward City Center, Seattle. Take exit 166 toward Stewart St, Denny Way. Turn left on 2nd Ave. The Sixt branch will be on the right side of the street. Sixt Parking is located immediately on the left side of the street in the West Edge Garage.
Take Interstate 5 North toward Seattle. Take exit 165 on the left to Seneca St. Continue onto Seneca St then turn right onto 6th Ave. Turn left onto Pine St.. Turn left onto 2nd Ave. The Sixt branch will be on the right side of the street. Sixt Parking is located immediately on the left side of the street in the West Edge Garage.
Drive Northwest onto Garfield St./Magnolia Bridge. Turn right onto 15th Ave W. 15th Ave W becomes Elliott Ave W. . Stay left onto Western Ave W. Turn left onto Denny Way. Turn right onto 2nd Ave. The Sixt branch will be approximately 1 mile on the right side of the street. Sixt Parking is located immediately on the left side of the street in the West Edge Garage.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up