Rent a car Hartford city
You can take the weight off your feet and let Sixt shoulder the burden when you use Car Rental Hartford City. You can get a reliable car at a cheap price so that you can relax and enjoy your vacation. You could be going away for one day, a week or a month and Sixt Rent a car Hartford city will take care of your car rental needs. We have a variety of cars in many different models enabling you to have a great choice when you use rent a car Hartford city. You can get yourself a bargain on any number of economy cars
, convertibles, SUVs, vans and luxury cars.
With car rental Hartford City
you can also add extras to your deal including sat nav
, LDW insurance, unlimited mileage
and additional drivers. You can book your deal online in a matter of minutes for added convenience. When you use Rental cars Hartford make sure you check out all our current deals and promotions for the lowest possible cost on your car hire. Our SUVs
are perfect for a family vacation and will give you lots of room and comfort on your journey. Sixt is world renowned for offering quality customer service on reliable car rentals so you wont have to worry about a thing when you are planning your road trip.
Things to see with Car rental Hartford City
Car hire Hartford city could be the ideal option for you, allowing you to navigate yourself easily around the city. With so much to see and do you will be glad to have a car hire offering you the best mode of transportation.
Use Rental cars Hartford city to guide you around safely and make the most of your trip!
- If you are a fan of beautiful architecture you are certain to like the grand, gold domed Connecticut State Capitol Building. Built on a hill and completed in 1878 it is home to the legislative and executive branches of the state government.
- Drive to the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, the oldest public art museum in the USA. It has over 50,000 art works from around the world, and holds special exhibitions throughout the year.
- There are many statues to marvel at in and around the city such as the eight foot tall bronze figure of Christopher Columbus, in honor of the great explorer and the Lafeyette Equestrian Statue, dedicated to the Marquis de LaFayette, an important French ally during the American Revolution.
- Go to Elizabeth Park Rose Gardens which has several gardens for you to walk around and view the fantastic scenery. This is most famous for its rose Garden, holding over 800 different roses but there are also sports facilities there and a café.
- Also worth a visit is the Harriet Beecher Stowe Center, home to the famous best-selling author of the anti-slavery novel Uncle Toms Cabin. You can tour the grand building and garden and learn about the authors life as well as programs designed to inspire action on social justice issues.