Hartford Car Rental Deals
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Hartford
- Car Hire in Hartford and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a car Hartford city
You could be going away for one day, a week or a month and Sixt Rent a car Hartford city will take care of your car rental needs. We have a variety of cars in many different models enabling you to have a great choice when you use rent a car Hartford city. You can get yourself a bargain on any number of economy cars, convertibles, SUVs, vans and luxury cars. With car rental Hartford City you can also add extras to your deal including sat nav, LDW insurance, unlimited mileage and additional drivers. You can book your deal online in a matter of minutes for added convenience. When you use Rental cars Hartford make sure you check out all our current deals and promotions for the lowest possible cost on your car hire. Our SUVs and cargovans are perfect for a family vacation and will give you lots of room and comfort on your journey. Sixt is world renowned for offering quality customer service on reliable car rentals so you wont have to worry about a thing when you are planning your road trip.
Things to see with Car rental Hartford City
Car hire Hartford city could be the ideal option for you, allowing you to navigate yourself easily around the city. With so much to see and do you will be glad to have a car hire offering you the best mode of transportation.
- If you are a fan of beautiful architecture you are certain to like the grand, gold domed Connecticut State Capitol Building. Built on a hill and completed in 1878 it is home to the legislative and executive branches of the state government.
- Drive to the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, the oldest public art museum in the USA. It has over 50,000 art works from around the world, and holds special exhibitions throughout the year.
- There are many statues to marvel at in and around the city such as the eight foot tall bronze figure of Christopher Columbus, in honor of the great explorer and the Lafeyette Equestrian Statue, dedicated to the Marquis de LaFayette, an important French ally during the American Revolution.
- Go to Elizabeth Park Rose Gardens which has several gardens for you to walk around and view the fantastic scenery. This is most famous for its rose Garden, holding over 800 different roses but there are also sports facilities there and a café.
- Also worth a visit is the Harriet Beecher Stowe Center, home to the famous best-selling author of the anti-slavery novel Uncle Toms Cabin. You can tour the grand building and garden and learn about the authors life as well as programs designed to inspire action on social justice issues.
Sixt Airport Locations Nearby
- Atlanta Hartsfield Int.Airport
- Charlotte/Douglas Intl Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth Int. Airport
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
- Knoxville McGhee Tyson Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran Airport
- Los Angeles Intl. Airport
- Miami International Airport
- Minneapolis St. Paul Airport
- Myrtle Beach Intl Airport
- Opa Locka Executive Airport
- Orlando Int. Airport
- Palm Beach Int. Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Int.Airport
- San Diego Int. Airport
- San Francisco Int. Airport
- San Jose (USA) Int. Airport
- Santa Rosa Sonoma County Airp.
- Seattle-Tacoma Int. Airport
- Tampa Airport