Your car rental in Nevada can be outfitted with numerous add-ons to meet your travel needs. While on our online booking page you can see all the recommended extras which are available to include to your car rental.
- Child, baby and booster seats
- Loss Damage Waiver, Personal Accident Protection and Supplemental Liability Insurance
Which rental vehicle class is right for my trip?
- Compact cars are ideal for those making a city trips and traveling with less cargo and travel companions.
- Sports cars and convertibles can add some instant excitement to a road trip in Nevada or a weekend in Las Vegas.
- SUVs are perfect for larger groups and those planning some outdoor adventures.
- Station wagons and minivans are a good choice for family vacations.
Americans must be in possession of a current US driver's license to rent a car in Nevada. Foreign drivers will need their passport, and in some cases an international driver's permit if the license is in a language that doesn't use the Roman alphabet.
Minimum age and additional drivers
Younger drivers are welcome to take advantage of our car rental deals in Nevada. Drivers must at least 21 and in possession of a valid driver's license for at least one year. However, drivers aged 21-24 will incur a young drivers surcharge on their car rental. Additional drivers are required to show an original, valid license on pick up the rental car.
Every Sixt car rental in Nevada comes with a full tank of gas and should be returned full as well. We do, however, provide a prepaid refueling option which allows you to return the car on low and prepay for a full tank of gas at prices comparable to those at the pump.
Drivers involved in an accident are instructed to contact the police immediately and to inform Sixt of any damages to the rental vehicle. In case of emergency, dial 911.