San Diego Int. Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- I rent cars in San Diego often, always looking for low prices. Good, clean car. Employees seem interested in promoting a good customer experience. Sixt is new to SAN and I plan to rent from Sixt next time. | 21.03.2015 13:43
- i love to real it again | 21.03.2015 03:47
- I had no problems whatsoever. It also was the quickest check in and check out experience I have ever had with a car rental company. | 19.03.2015 17:45
- April, your agent at the San Diego location where I rented the car, is to be commended for her frindliness, cheer and helpfulness. | 19.03.2015 16:52
- Excellent experience. Van driver very friendly and informative | 19.03.2015 15:42
- My service rep rocked. We had a two year old with us. He made it quick and fast. I wish companies didn't force there employees to push the additional insurance coverage. I feel bad when I decline. | 19.03.2015 12:55
- Please open services in other cities in the US. | 19.03.2015 11:19
- Employees are friendly and efficient. I wasn't harassed by them like at other rental car places. | 18.03.2015 23:49
- Excellent service | 18.03.2015 13:22
- Shuttle driver on return trip was extremely helpful. | 18.03.2015 11:48
- Excellent rental experience. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. | 18.03.2015 00:43
- Excellent service. Car was well-maintained. Location was clean. We rented a car seat as well, which was convenient and in great condition. | 15.03.2015 17:15
- it was terrific.only one problem was the front cigarette lighter did not work for our own GPS. there was a second one in the center console so it was fine | 15.03.2015 14:41
- The staff was very friendly and appreciated that we rented through them. | 14.03.2015 13:17
- There was a younger Handsome man and a young lady working a morning shift on March 3rd. Upon our arrival my friend and I where greeted and where taken through the process of renting a car for the first time, they both where very helpful and professional. They sold us on that mustang convertible in seconds! Thank You so very much, we... | 13.03.2015 00:41
- Excellent | 06.03.2015 12:38
- I was severely delayed due to all the weather problems. They said they would work with me to get there even if it was a little later than their shuttle normally runs. They also helped solve a couple of issues during the rental, did the best they could. You absolutely need to turn OFF that horn when one locks the doors with the key... | 05.03.2015 14:56
- When I was concerned with the marks on the car the manager took notes a photos right away. | 05.03.2015 13:57
- My experience with SIXT ended in a very positive way, and the number one reason I will continue to rent with SIXT. (first time customer) The driver who returned me to the airport on Thursday, February 26 (Miguel) was extremely professional and offered such friendly service to all of us on bard the return shuttle. This experience... | 04.03.2015 18:39
- Great rental car experience! The shuttle was waiting outside the San Diego airport. It was a short ride to the Sixt facility. The driver was helpful and courteous. The agent at the counter knew his business. He suggested we purchase their insurance, but was courteous when we declined. We rented a "premium car" through Priceline. We... | 03.03.2015 02:04
- I first rented from you in France and was very satisfied with the ease and efficiency of picking up and returning the car. I will use you again when I visit this year. | 28.02.2015 21:05
- First time booked the car in this place, very satisfied. | 27.02.2015 02:36
- The prices are good, the service is good, the vehicles are good, making the whole experience great, thank you Sixt and keep up the good work. | 26.02.2015 11:31
- The vehicle, customer service and value for dollar were excellent.We often travel to Maui and would love to see you set up shop there. The existing car rental companies on Maui are unfortunately not exemplars of customer service and vehicle quality, and I'm sure you would do very well there. | 25.02.2015 23:15
- Another great experience with Sixt San Diego. Customer service is always first class. Pedro was delightful, and informative, as always. Mike recalled an earlier visit of mine, and was eager to make sure that I was satisfied. Vivian is truly a star. She was was extraordinarily patient as we chose a car. She allowed me to the freedom to... | 25.02.2015 22:06
- Great rental experience and pricing. | 25.02.2015 12:04
- Thank You | 24.02.2015 15:02
- The rental experience was very enjoyable. I had never heard of Sixt before and I was very impressed with the entire organization/process. The location was easy to get to and the employees were friendly and helpful. The vehicle was in excellent condition and the value was amazing. I would absolutely use Sixt again and would recommend it... | 29.01.2015 17:06
- The service agent at pickup was the best out of hundreds of car rental experiences. | 28.01.2015 18:32
- No problems with car or personnel at agencyThx | 28.01.2015 14:22
- I usually rent from you when I am in South Florida I am happy to see a location in San Diego now. | 12.01.2015 17:35
- Fantastic experience all around. Thank you! | 20.12.2014 15:09
- We really loved this company...felt it was a much better experience than our past with other companies. (We have rented 4 times in the past year). | 17.12.2014 17:01
- the San Diego Sixt location provided me and my family the best service i have ever received from rental vehicle company. on this trip we rented 3 vehicles - and they were awesome to work with. the super plus was we dealt directly with the owners Brian and Robert and they treated us like their important customers and friends. i would... | 18.09.2014 10:52
- I WAS UPSET OVER HAVING TO WAIT 40 MINS FOR A SHUTTLE BUS TO TAKE ME TO THE SIXT FACILITY. MY PAPERWORK STATED THAT THE BUT RAN EVERY 15 MINS. MY RESERVATION LISTED ONLY THE NATIONAL RES OFFICE PHONE CONTACT (PERHAPS THE LOCAL OFFICE PHONE MUMBER SHOULD BE ADDED); SO, I CALLED AFTER 20 MINS AND ASKED THE AGENT TO CHECK OUT THE... | 08.09.2014 16:52
|Address:||2499 Pacific Hwy|
|92101-1748 San Diego US +1-619-3636000|
|GDS - Code:||SAN|
|Mo. - Su.||05:30 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||05:30 - 24:00|
Welcome to the San Diego Int. Airport Sixt rent a car office
Sixt rent a car San Diego is located just outside of the airport and is a free shuttle ride away. After easily locating our branch, you will receive top quality customer service and be handed over the keys to your luxury or economy rental. With Sixt you can expect brilliant deals, discount rates and unlimited mileage. The handy airport shuttle will take you and your heavy bags straight to our easy-to-spot San Diego branch so you can pick up your new Sixt rental quickly and effortlessly. Next, it's your choice - will the first stop be the beach or the hotel?
The rental car shuttle is very easy to find and runs every 15 minutes so we won't leave you waiting around. If you arrive from Terminal 1, take the escalator adjacent to the main baggage claim up to the rental car shuttle pick up area. If you are arriving from Terminal 2 the pick-up area is just across the street, and if you arrive from the commuter terminal, please call +1-619-363 6000 as the shuttle for this terminal works on an on-call basis.
Our Sixt San Diego Airport Fleet
Here in San Diego we have a fantastic array of cars in our fleet. You can choose from Volvos, Mercedes, BMWs, Volkswagens, Teslas, and even Rolls Royce. Depending on your taste - stylish convertible, elegant exotics, powerful SUV, or fuel-efficient economy, Sixt can cater for your tastes. Our airport branch offers rental vehicles including:
- Hyundai Accent
- Chevrolet Cruze
- BMW 5 Series
- SUVs such as Toyota Rav4, BMW X1, and the Ford Flex
- Convertibles such as Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro and Mercedes Benz E-Class
You also have the option of certain upgrades, including GPS, toll road express service, insurance, and baby seats to tailor your hire car to your needs. We even offer 12 and 15 seater vans if you're planning a trip with lots of friends and family and renting available for 21-25 year olds.
Where to go in your Sixt rental car
Nicknamed "America's Finest City", there is plenty to do and see, especially when you're behind the wheel of your high quality Sixt rental vehicle. You can explore the many pleasant beaches depending on whether you prefer relaxing by the shore, or seeking thrills on the waves. There are restaurants, theatres and shops to suit any taste, and you can discover the many exciting districts from Victorian-era Gaslamp Quarter, to bustling Little Italy. San Diego is also home to many tourist attractions such as San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, WaterWorld and Legoland which are perfect for kids and grown-ups alike, so make sure you can navigate around this beautiful California city easily and in style.
Whatever you need it for, and whichever car you prefer to drive around San Diego, Sixt rent a car will ensure your trip runs smoothly. We look forward to handing you the keys to your new Sixt car rental at our San Diego Airport branch!
( Branch Manager )
|Mo. - Su.||05:30 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||05:30 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # San Diego Int. Airport SAN
|2499 Pacific Hwy|
|92101-1748 San Diego|
Location plan - how to find us
Please proceed to the Rental Car Shuttle Pick up/Drop off area and take the Shuttle which runs every 15 minutes. If you arrive at Terminal 1 take the escalator adjacent to the Main Baggage Claim area up and over to the Rental Car Shuttle pick up and drop off location. From Terminal 2 cross the street to the Rental Car Shuttle pick up area. For the Commuter Terminal: Please call +1-619-363 6000, as the shuttles for this terminal are on an on-call basis. A shuttle will pick you up curbside.
Ramp to Downtown for 0.5 miles, then merge onto N Harbor Dr for 1.1 miles and turn left onto W Grape St. After 0.1 miles take the 1st left onto Pacific Hwy. Our Sixt branch at 2499 Pacific Highway which will be on your right side.
Drive south on Harbor Drive and turn right on Pacific Highway 1.2 miles. Turn into 2499 Pacific Highway and you will see our Sixt branch on your right side.
From North: Take the Interstate 5 south and exit Kettner St. Turn right on W. Hawthorn and then right on Pacific Highway. Turn into 2499 Pacific Highway and find our Sixt branch on your right side. From South: Take the Interstate 5 north and exit Airport which is W. Hawthorne. Turn right on Pacific Highway, our Sixt branch at 2499 Pacific Highway will be on your right side.
Please return your Sixt vehicle to our Sixt branch 2401 Pacific Highway, where our Sixt shuttle will promptly take you to the airport.
Please proceed to the Rental Car Shuttle Pick up/Drop off area and take the Shuttle which runs every 15 minutes. Arriving Terminal 1: Take the escalator adjacent to the Main Baggage Claim area up and over to the Rental Car Shuttle pick up and drop off location. Arriving Terminal 2: Cross the street to the Rental Car Shuttle pick up area. Arriving Commuter Terminal: Please call +1-619-363 6000, as the shuttles for this terminal are on an on-call basis. A shuttle will pick you up curbside.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up