Car rental in Springfield - Massachusetts
If you are going on a road trip in Springfield in Massachusetts then why not consider using Rent a car Springfield, Massachusetts with Sixt
. Our friendly staff will be happy to help you find a suitable and affordable car hire when you use car rental Springfield, Massachusetts
. We have a large fleet of cars available in a variety of models so put you can put your mind to rest and enjoy your driving adventure. Whether you are going on a family vacation or a business trip Sixt Rent a car Springfield can offer you aid and advice to ensure that all your needs are met.
You can pick your car rental from a choice of 15 passenger vans, minivans, sports cars, convertibles
, economy cars and luxury cars
. You can add extras to your deal such as sat nav
, unlimited mileage, additional drivers and LDW insurance. Wherever you are traveling to rental cars Springfield could be the perfect solution for your journey. Car hire Springfield in MA has an easy to use booking system which makes planning your vacation easier and less stressful. Dont forget to check out all of our latest deals so that you can get the lowest price on your car rental.
Remember that Sixt rental cars Springfield, Massachusetts
has deals for all kinds of time scales, so it doesnt matter if you are going away for one day, a week or a month.
Things to see with Rent a car Springfield Massachusetts
With lots to see and do using car rental Springfield - Massachusetts
can be the best way to travel around the city and see all the sights. Pick up your car rental from our friendly branch and get going straight away on your journey.
Springfield has lots of history and culture to learn about so you might want head to the history museum first.
- Once there you can learn about the cities proud manufacturing history which goes into great detail about the making of early automobiles. If art is more your thing then you can check out the Springfield museum of fine arts which has a good collection of medieval and contemporary American sculptures and paintings.
- There is also the George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum which has lots of old Asian paintings and sculptures.
- There is also a science museum where you will find a dinosaur hall, an aquarium and a planetarium.
- Drive to Forest Park, a great attraction for people of all ages where you can see lots of wildlife, a rose garden, play sports, go for a swim, have a picnic or just take in the scenery. Take the family to zoo located in the park which was the inspiration for Dr Suess and his stories and you wont be disappointed by all the wildlife on show.
- If you want to see an evening show you can go to the City Stage which hosts a variety of theater, musical and comedians.
Because you will so much to fit into your schedule a rental car could be a great way to utilize your time on your vacation. Sixt is looking forward to being of help when you are in need of a cheap car rental!
* Call us at 1-413-731-6900