Rent a car in Nevada with Sixt car rental
By using rent a car Nevada you will feel the benefits of being able to explore this vast state at your own pace. We have a large fleet of cars to choose from and by booking your car rental in advance you will have a better chance of getting the car of your choice. Car rental Nevada has convertibles
, luxury cars
, economy cars, SUVs and cargo vans
. So whether you are going on a family vacation or a business trip you are certain to find the right car with Sixt. We can accommodate all your requirements so that you can book your car rental Nevada for one day, a week, a month or more. Make sure that you compare prices on every model available so that you can get the cheapest deal on your Rent a car Nevada. With Car rental Nevada you can also add extras to your deal such as sat nav, LDW insurance, unlimited mileage
and additional drivers. Because Nevada is such a large state using a car rental will be the quickest way to travel around and see all the sights
Things to see with Sixt rental cars in Nevada
When you are using our reliable car hire Nevada you will have so much to do that you will be glad to have your car rental.
Sixt rental cars Nevada
- Drive to Laughlin and head to the Colorado River where you can take part in a number of activities such as white water rafting, fishing and biking along its banks and take in the serene atmosphere.
- Head to Reno and you can check out the National Automobile Museum where you can learn about the history of over 200 cars.
- If Hydroplanes are more your sort of thing then why not go to Reno Air Racing Association which has lots of spectacular air races and exhibits to keep you entertained.
- The Animal Ark is worth a visit for any animal lover out there who wants to see lots of wildlife such as barn owls, white wolves, mountain lions and bears. All the animals are rescued animals being looked after in a sheltered sanctuary.
- Also worth a visit is Lake Tahoe which has 71 miles of shoreline and is one of the deepest lakes in the USA. Surrounded by mountains and lots of scenic beauty , you can go for a hike around the lake, take a boat out or even go skiing.
- You should also see the Clark County Heritage Museum in Henderson. The museum is a large site that has lots of exhibits including a timeline exhibit where you can learn about the history of Nevada from pre-historic to modern times and a collection of restored historic buildings that depict daily life from different decades in Las Vegas, Boulder City, Henderson, and Goldfield.
is looking forward to serving you in Nevada whether you are getting a luxury car or a van!