London Heathrow Airport Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at London Heathrow Airport
Car Rental Heathrow Airport
The Heathrow Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world and is the busiest in London. So if you are coming to London to stay or only landing in London and need another rent a car Sixt makes it easy to get a car rental in Heathrow Airport. London is a great place to drive around and see a lot of attractions if it is from Big Ben or just driving around the city, taking a trip around London is great. Warning though if you are planning to drive in London the drive on the left side of the road.
Sixt rent a car London Heathrow
Sixt rent a car is located inside the rental car center at the airport how ever in London the call car rental "car hire" so make sure that you look for the car hire center in London. Sixt has some of the best car rentals to choose from if it is from convertibles, to SUVs Sixt has great rental car service. Sixt has all of the best services to make your trip to London or Europe a great one. Let Sixt rent a car guide you through London.
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at London Heathrow Airport
|Address:||London Heathrow Airport|
|TW6 1AP Hounslow GB +44-844-5760239|
|GDS - Code:||LHR|
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Deborah B. | 04.03.2014 15:51 I always use Sixt. Friendly efficient staff. Good vehicles and value for money compared with other companies.
- Isaac T. | 03.03.2014 13:53 whan i came in the staff welcomed me in a very nice and frendly way and gave me a very good cervice, making me feel that at Sixt i am in good hands and at home !
- Ian D. | 01.03.2014 11:02 I (and/or my company) have used Sixt UK a number of times over the last few years and have always been very happy with the level of service and quality of the cars. I look forward to being a regular client throughout 2014 and would suggest Sixt launch a luxury car service in Australia asap.Kind regards.
- Greg S. | 28.02.2014 10:59 The staff member who dealt with us when we collected the vehicle ( I think her name was Annie, but not sure?) was excellent; she was professional, friendly and very helpful; in fact she made a suggestion which saved us money on the rental. As a result I will definitely rent the transporter from Sixt again in the future.
- Valerie B. | 23.02.2014 14:10 Loved the sat nav in the car! Very helpful woman who helped us set it up and check out the car. She was professional and delightful :)Car was great too.
- Hayley S. | 14.02.2014 05:25 From start to finish the staff at Hatton Cross were great. They made the process simple, efficient and friendly. I would recommend Sixt to anyone that needs to rent a vehicle.
- John B. | 04.02.2014 20:27 A positive experience all round. An ideal vehicle for us and all contact with Sixt was efficient and professional.
- David M. | 03.02.2014 14:30 Mr Tasleen Akthar was very helpful and explained the conditions of rental well. The shuttle pick-up took slightly longer than I expected but as the weather was not too cold this did not matter.
- Daniel K. | 30.01.2014 15:27 I was very grateful that the shuttle driver was happy to drive me to the nearby Jurys Hotel. At 11:00 pm on Sunday evening, my options were pretty limited!Thank you!
- Mehboob R. | 30.01.2014 02:11 Best car rental in townVery happy will be back
- Lisa Jane B. | 26.01.2014 13:15 I come to England twice a year to visit my family, I always use Sixt, the process for online booking is simple, the price is good and I always seem to end up with a nicer car than I booked. I used another much more recognized company once and it was a disaster, I would never use them again. Thank you SIXT!
- Robert O. | 23.01.2014 12:57 When I got to the airport I was offered an upgrade at a very reasonable price. I took advantage of the offer and was very pleased with the Mercedes I had upgraded to - well worth the extra money. My thanks again to Tanzeel Akhtar who looked after me during pick up and drop off. Excellent job and I will be using Sixt again.
- Natalie R. | 22.01.2014 20:41 I very much appreciated the courtesy of the staff
- Wiyada M. | 17.01.2014 11:24 I have been very happy with Sixt, and I'll be back to Sixt again very soon. Regards, Wiyada
- Manoj D. | 16.01.2014 22:53 first time I have rented a car from sixt. I was happy with the service overall.
- Amit R. | 16.01.2014 11:34 Amazing employee who greeted me - very friendly and very very helpful.
- Euan M. | 11.01.2014 13:38 Very impressed. Everything went perfectly well, the shuttle bus. The driver also clearly explained the way back to the car rental depot etc etc. Car was brand new. I upgraded and was happy with the vehicle
- Mark Owen C. | 11.01.2014 02:34 I booked the original car through the internet, it only gave me limited options on what type of car I could hire, when I got to the office a very helpful young man by the name of Danny Gunster was able to help upgrade my booking and assisted me in hiring a car that I was happy to hire. Well done Mr Gunster and thank you once again
- Susan L. | 09.01.2014 20:12 This was my first time renting a car from your company. Every one of your employees were excellent, from the shuttle driver to the counter employees. I will use your company again and will highly recommend it to others.
- Andrew S. | 09.01.2014 11:20 Great car,great price and service.
- Andrew K. | 08.01.2014 19:16 Couldn't get through on the phone no. when I arrived at T5 however a vehicle turned up so I wasn't waiting long and the driver was very friendly. Return process was very quick which was great.
- Brian S. | 08.01.2014 16:54 Truly outstanding rental experience. I've rented many many cars, all over the world, over the last 25 years and this was one of the best experiences. I was held up by another rental company (Europcar) so had to do a same-day rental. Sixt saved the day by providing a great car at a great price -- a much better deal that I would have...
- James Robin W. | 08.01.2014 15:08 No problems, good service.
- Timothy John philip H. | 03.01.2014 13:59 I rent vehicles all over the world with Avis etc. This was by far the most caring and personalised rental experience i have ever experienced (and the price was good!)
- Janina M E. | 02.01.2014 17:43 We were extremely happy with all aspects of our rental with Sixt.We are looking for another rental in the next few weeks and have decided to look for Sixt in the area we will be travelling too.
- Gregg A. | 28.12.2013 16:10 Everything was great. Loved the car and the service. The location was a little hard to find on the way back but not too bad.
- Vaidas J. | 27.12.2013 16:23 It goes without saying that your staff have always been extraordinary. In this particular branch, I have noted two individuals: Asta and Anita. They make me feel special and valued as a Platimum card holder. They take their time and provide a memorable rental experience. Congratulations on selection of your human ware! Your staff are...
- Deborah D. | 26.12.2013 12:32 I found the process to be efficient and professional from booking the car on the internet through to returning the vehicle. I was traveling with 2 children and the shuttle bus was waiting when we left the airport and one was waiting when we returned the car to take us back to the airport. The staff were helpful and friendly. This made...
- Eirik A. | 25.12.2013 10:58 I was very happy to experience that the branch agent was honest and straight forward without a hint of trying hustle us into hidden costs for upgrade deals and added extras. The service at the desk was very efficient and all questions and offers was openely discussed with no hidden agendas.We really appreciate the approach as recently...
- Sonja L. | 24.12.2013 15:54 Thank you for a great experience, not only were your prices the best around by far, the car was exactly as promised and the shuttle service to and from the airport was quick and easy. By far the easiest rental experience I've had. Thank you.
- Peter B. | 20.12.2013 18:30 The rental procedure was efficient, easy and quick. Loved the Audi A1 diesel,would have preferred the A3 which was not available. Hopefully next time.Thank you.
- William H. | 17.12.2013 07:08 Staff went out of their way to find me a more economical, car than the one allocated. The most helpful of all car rental staff I have come across in recent months. Good job polish woman at Heathrow whose name I didnt remember..
- Alan O. | 13.12.2013 11:31 Will always use Sixt - great service.
- Mairi B. | 12.12.2013 17:25 Excellent service. We were delighted with the vehicle we received. The reception staff was delightful. The return was quick and efficient. We will definitely use you again and recommend you to others. Thank you
- Wilson Alexander M. | 12.12.2013 11:13 The best service of any rental company better than Avis and streets ahead of Europcar (who are a disaster)
- Garri W. | 11.12.2013 10:50 I was very tired after a long and delayed flight. Staff were attentive, and a pleasure.
- Stephen R. | 08.12.2013 16:48 Great job, will definitely use Sixt as my go to car hire firm.
- Chantal R. | 03.12.2013 13:23 The lady that rented us our vehicle was so nice and friendly (blond German lady). She took care to get us a car we would feel comfortable in (3 Canadians driving in the UK for the first time). She was patient and lovely and went the extra mile. I wish I had her name, she deserves a shout-out for the effort she puts in!The car was also...
- Andrew H. | 03.12.2013 12:53 It's great to book a BMW/Mercedes and actually get a BMW, not a Skoda, which most companies use as an "equivalent" vehicle. Keep up the good work!
- Albert W. | 02.12.2013 13:48 When in need of help with a car breakdown in a remote area, SIXT staff were efficient, took the time to understand my needs, and quickly provided aid. Without the outstanding assistance of SIXT, what was a minor inconvenience could have been a major ordeal. Well done SIXT!!
- Julie M. | 26.11.2013 04:23 The Staff were exceptionally friendly, helpful and respectful
- John P. | 23.11.2013 17:45 Quick, easy, reasonably priced and a virtually new vehicle. What's not to like?
- Michael graeme C. | 18.11.2013 12:44 Great experience overall. Always nervous to use a new car hire service but you have ticked all the boxes and we will be using you again.
- Cem M. | 18.11.2013 10:48 thanks
- Martin R. | 17.11.2013 11:55 Everything was smooth and efficient.
- Damien S. | 17.11.2013 04:13 Quality service, no hidden fees and friendly staff. Would definitely use Sixt again.
- Melvyn J. | 16.11.2013 23:44 A1 was not available although pre-booked. However, got upgraded to BMW 1 series so very happy!.
- Christopher S. | 15.11.2013 14:20 Overall the car was 50% cheaper than the competitors fantastic result
- Richard James A. | 15.11.2013 11:19 Keep up the good work. Very refreshing to know that good service is still out there
- Frank Jaak J. | 15.11.2013 07:50 Excellent service, would use again!
- Saverio I. | 13.11.2013 19:58 the staff very helpful and i only wish i had used you earlier .great range of cars too .
- Gerald R. | 13.11.2013 14:45 Very helpful shuttle drivers. The check in and check out process was very efficient.
- Paul R. | 11.11.2013 11:45 Very professional and friendly customer service by all the staff I encountered at your Heathrow branch. To the extent that this would be the deciding factor in me using you again. The whole team should really impressed.
- Peter H. | 31.10.2013 11:54 Staff went out of their way to satisfy our need for an economical vehical, which is why we'll use Sixt again. We saved one hundred pounds on petrol costs during our four day rental.
- Joan Ayanronke A. | 31.10.2013 11:18 Nice and efficient staff
- Brandon H. | 21.10.2013 21:54 the price was the number one reason I used sixt on this and all other trips abroad
- Mary D. | 21.10.2013 15:20 This was the first time I used Sixt and was recommended by friends to do so. I found the overall experience very simply, quick and efficient. The staff I had the pleasure of dealing with both on collection and drop off were extremely helpful and polite. I will definitely be using Sixt again and will also be happy to recommend Sixt...
- Frederick K. | 20.10.2013 22:03 Everything about Sixt is far superior than the competitors Alamo, Enterprise, National. We had originally booked through Alamo, and the hidden costs drove our rental price from $375 for 13 days to over $1200! I called Sixt in a panic and they basically met the competitors price that was originally quoted and included insurance and all...
- Douglas John G. | 20.10.2013 13:26 Great service again from Sixt at Heathrow. Thanks.
- Julian W. | 18.10.2013 13:54 Actually I'd just like to add that I find your company extremely friendly, and professional and the staff are very courteous. The fact that your site is a little further away that the other rental companies is not a big deal as long as the shuttle service is good. In fact I found the shuttle service very good. I would definitely use...
- Catherine L. | 17.10.2013 12:52 I've rented lots of cars from all different rental car companies at Heathrow airport. Your company is the easiest, most friendly and accommodating . I will only use sixt car rental for all future trips! Do you have a frequent customer program? As I usually visit the UK twice a year for vacation! See you in the spring!Sincerely...
- Roderick G. | 16.10.2013 10:36 Excellent service, if I had any minor gripes it would be that the outside of the vehicle was a bit tarnished, but that may have been due to recent rain. The pick up and drop off driver was a credit to Sixt. I should have noted his name, sorry
- Paul Steven alan P. | 13.10.2013 10:44 From the moment I picked up the car to the moment I dropped it off, it was so easy and hassle free. Thank you!
- Andrew William mcleod H. | 09.10.2013 19:19 No problems whatsoever.....excellent service
- Chris W. | 09.10.2013 13:47 We were just very happy with the friendly helpful and efficient service from all the staff at the Heathrow yard. Really good service like that which we recieved makes any other issues easy to manage.Thanks so much - we will be renting a car off you in the very near future when we return to the UK.Kind regards
- Nils Göran N. | 09.10.2013 13:01 THe driver on the shuttle bus was wery helpful and gave us a very good map so we easly could take the car back to you.
- Eric C. | 04.10.2013 05:30 Service was efficient and staffs were very helpful. I will surely use Sixt again.
- Robert P. | 02.10.2013 10:18 Nice staff, really liked the pre-check in process online to enter in personal information, ended up with a one category upgrade for free, car was brand new and fabulous, return was extremely fast and easy.
- Robert B. | 02.10.2013 07:25 The assistance of Anita (at the Heathrow branch) was excellent, as we needed to upgrade our vehicle and had a screaming baby in-tow. She was fantastic.
- Shirley O. | 01.10.2013 11:21 The shuttle bus is a must esp near Heathrow! I found the experience very easy and the staff were very professional and willing to help. Will definitely use your company again. Well done for signpost in your drop off point near terminal 4 - very helpful and easy to spot where I can drive in as its a one way road that stretches for...
- Roy M. | 01.10.2013 10:56 I find that renting from SIXT is simple, NO surprises!
- Karen K. | 30.09.2013 23:22 I was thrilled with the staff both in friendliness and knowledge. Excellent vehicle received and all aspects of the rental were smooth and pleasant.
- Stephen K. | 29.09.2013 04:20 I have had bad experience with Avis overcharging. I like Sixt prices and transparancy.I book Sixt in Switzerland every Christmas-New Year. Great service
- Wendy G. | 24.09.2013 14:31 Return of vehicle swift and efficient. Shuttle immediately available to take me to terminal.Much appreciated, there is never too much time at Heathrow!!!
- Glenn A. | 22.09.2013 09:31 I always use sixt from the airport, many variety of cars and staff very helpful and most of all the price are fantastic.
- Christopher B. | 20.09.2013 12:20 We had a very pleasant experience with Sixt from the moment I booked the car to when I stepped off the shuttle at the terminal to fly back to the US.
- Christopher T. | 19.09.2013 12:48 Although off the airport property, I had no issues. Just had to plan for an extra 5 minutes drive time. Staff were excellent on pick up and return. Prices were very reasonable. Sixt has a great business model. The coffee was also a nice touch!
- Hamilton T. | 17.09.2013 22:40 I have never rented with you before (in London I've used Hertz, Avis, Budget, Alamo, Enterprise). The shuttle arrived quickly, was comfortable, and the driver helpful and courteous. There was no line at your rental location. The agent was exceptional. The vehicle excellent. Not only do I have no complaints, I will certainly rent from...
- Johnston C. | 16.09.2013 05:24 I liked the Citroen car I was given. Good value with cruise control and diesel fuel. Staff were very courteous both when picking up and dropping off car.
- Gillian G. | 15.09.2013 15:59 Honest reliable and friendly. I hold Sixt in high regard
- Robert T. | 12.09.2013 16:32 The young lady who rented us the car was superb - she recommended an upgrade that was the best rental car I've ever used in my life!! You have really great people and cars :)!
- Christopher W. | 12.09.2013 13:36 Excellent. Good car. Good overall experience.
- Leslie M. | 09.09.2013 18:15 The branch location is really good and the car was excellent at a good price
- Paul Constantin Z. | 08.09.2013 06:08 Helpful staff, competitive rates, great airport transfers, quick pick up and drop off (of car) and great little car (Skoda Fabia Estate diesel).
- Diane S. | 07.09.2013 21:19 The best rental experience ever - the staff are wonderful - will be back
- Lewis Robert S. | 06.09.2013 12:28 Great customer service, great fleet to choose from and very competitive pricing
- Baljit S. | 05.09.2013 19:01 the car was very good and clean very nice service thanks sixt. the service man that time was very good and friendly many thanks
- Timothy G. | 29.08.2013 18:01 First time using SixT. It will not be the last. Best rental experience ever.
- Marjolaine L. | 29.08.2013 10:46 The personnel is very competent, professional and friendly. Returning the car also was quite a nice experience; efficient! - Overall a pleasant customer experience. Good job!
- David S. | 26.08.2013 22:32 Everything was great have used you several times now when we visit the UK.
- Thomas Gifford miller A. | 26.08.2013 17:07 I booked via an online aggregator, but the check-in process was just as smooth as if I had booked directly. The person helping me gave me some useful tips on saving money next time, and was very helpful. The shuttle service arrived promptly. The car was in excellent condition and a pleasure to drive. I had a very good experience with...
- Nicholas C. | 25.08.2013 09:23 I have rented many times from different companies during my time, but I have never come across a rental company so easy to deal with.The staff were great and very helpful.the type of car I was given was suitable for my needs and very efficient.This company is very transparent and their service is second to none.I will be using this...
- Christian L. | 25.08.2013 06:32 First time renting a car, very easy and managable with sixt. Made a good first impression, and kept all the deals.
- Mairi B. | 17.08.2013 08:59 Excellent in every way. I will definitely be using you again and have recommended Sixt to friends. Thank you
- Neil S. | 15.08.2013 02:42 Good value for money, efficient and helpful staff. The vehicle was clean.
- Bajrang Singh R. | 14.08.2013 20:58 It was very good experience, I recommend every one, it was really great customer service, keep going best of luck to the hard working team.
- Benjamin P. | 12.08.2013 10:43 Good price,Great car,Great staff.Would definitely use Sixt again
- Stephen William G. | 11.08.2013 05:42 Overall satisfactory. Car was great and liked the lhr side check in and simplicity of receiving car hire. Location not brilliant for t1 and 3 but ok. Cost ok but increasing of excess now to 1k across many car hire companies negates any cost effectiveness if want to reduce to a sensible level like 250-400. Excesses use to be a flat 400...
- Alexander L. | 07.08.2013 10:54 I have made three Sixt hires this year from Heathrow and each time the service has been smooth and efficient
- John B. | 06.08.2013 12:04 I had never heard of Sixt until I searched online for vehicle rental deals prior to visiting the UK. I was pleasantly surprised by the competitive rates offered by Sixt, the types of vehicles and the availability of 100% loss damage waiver at reasonable premium. Online booking with the quote and prepayment in Australian dollars made it...
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Heathrow Airport LHR
|London Heathrow Airport|
|TW6 1AP Hounslow|
Location plan - how to find us
Please proceed to the Sixt desk in the arrivals hall or call our branch at +44 (0) 203 463 6791 to arrange for our Free courtesy bus to pick you up. Please make your way to busstop number 2 for T1 and 21 for T3 and busstop number 2 for T4 in front of the arrivals hall where our Silver Sixt bus will collect you and bring you quickly and comfortably over to the Sixt branch only 10 minutes away from the Terminal building.
Between the hours of 6:00 and 23:00 you can collect your vehicle directly at Terminal 5 from our Sixt branch in the Sofitel Hotel. Please make your way to the lift and go to car park level 1 where you will find the entrance to the Sofitel Hotel. Follow the walkway to the Sixt branch. Outside those hours, please call +44 (0) 203 463 6791 to request your pick up.
Please exit the M4 at Junction 3 and follow signs for the A312 Terminal 4 & Cargo. After 1.6 miles turn right on to the A30 following signs for Terminal 4 & Cargo. AFter 0.9 miles you will reach the Hatton Cross intersection. Go through the lights and Sixt will be on your lefthand side. (Hatton Cross Underground station is on the righthand side). To enter the location turn left into the BP petrol station. There is an automatic barrier on the lefthand side that will lift to allow access to Sixt if you drive up closely.
Please exit the M25 at junction 13 and follow sings for the A30 towards London for approcimately 6 miles until you reach Hatton Cross underground station where you turn left at the traffic lights and then make a U turn at the roundabout to come back to the A30 lights. Sixt will be directly ahead of you. To enter the location turn right onto the A30 and then turn left into the BP Petrol station. There is an automatic barrier on the lefthand side that will lift to allow access to Sixt if you drive up closely.
Please do not follow the Car Rental Return Signs. For returns between the hours of 00.00h and 5:30h, please return via the BP Petrol Station and drive up to the entrance of the Sixt parking. Press the button at the entrance gate to get access to the car park.
Arriving in Terminal 1 & 3: Please proceed to the Sixt desk in the arrivals hall or call our branch at +44 (0) 203 463 6791 or our toll free number 0800 614 412 to arrange for our Free courtesy bus to pick you up. Please make your way to busstop number 2 for T1 and 21 for T3 in front of the arrivals hall where our Silver Sixt bus will collect you and bring you quickly and comfortably over to the Sixt office only 10 minutes away from the Terminal building. Arriving in Terminal 4 & 5: Please proceed to busstop number 2 for T4 and 26 & 27 for T5 directly in front of the arrivals hall please call our branch at +44 (0) 203 463 6791 or our toll free number 0800 614 412 to arrange for our Free courtesy bus to collect you and bring you quickly and comfortably over to the Sixt office only 4 minutes (and only 10 minutes for T5) away from the Terminal building.
Different address for returning vehicles
|Great South West Road|
|TW14 0PR Feltham|
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up