While SIXT is known more for our premium European car brands, we are still fans of classic American cars. Below you can read about some of our favorite muscle cars, the best pickup on the market, as well as a classic sports car.
You are destined to be treated to a memorable driving experience when behind the wheel of a Dodge Challenger. Perfect those who like a retro look and like to make a statement, this top quality car is a powerful driving machine.
What makes the Dodge Challenger so special?
- Performance-Inspired Engine: With just over 300 horsepower resting under the hood, the V-6 engine makes the Challenger a fast and powerful machine.
- Spacious Cabin: Unlike some of the other cramped coupes on the market, the Challenger features a very spacious interior.
- Plenty of Features: The Challenger rental comes with all of the modern features, including key-less entry, automatic climate control, speed-sensing steering and more.
- Travel in Style: The Challenger’s retro-futuristic styling is the epitome of vintage American muscle cars. The dual exhaust system highlights the Challenger’s muscle car heritage.
- Safety First: All passengers deserve to travel with an extra sense of security. The Challenger’s solid frame and array of airbags help to keep everyone secure on your trip.
Muscle car lovers are in for a treat with a Chevrolet Camaro. This iconic car delivers an amazing combination of power, efficiency, and style. For drivers craving a high performance machine, you’ve got to try a Camaro.
- Incredible Power: SIXT gives you two engine choices for your Camaro. The beastly V8 engine provides blistering acceleration and plenty of torque. Just a slight touch of the throttle makes you aware of its muscle car heritage. Or opt for the increased fuel economy of the V6-equipped.
- Great Handling: The Camaro grips the road like a true sports car. Its rear-wheel drive handles corners with precision and offers an all-around ultimate driving experience.
- Plenty of Amenities: The Camaro has plenty of standard amenities including air-conditioning, key-less entry, automatic headlights, cruise control, and even a six-speaker sound system.
- Safety: Having this much horsepower on tap means that you need a quality braking system. The Camaro’s anti-lock braking system provides quick stopping power when you need it the most. The coupe’s five-star safety rating will definitely put your mind at ease.
The Ram pickup is widely considered to be the best on the market. With award winning engineering and interior design you get a ride that rates high on comfort and capability.
- Can Do Attitude: Rent a Dodge Ram when you need a vehicle that can handle the road and your haul. Besides the spacious cargo box the interior cabin offers ample legroom for your crew and gear. You get a sophisticated, comfortable ride and all the capabilities you would expect from a pickup truck.
- High Performance Meets High Precision: The Dodge Ram is enhanced by a number of aerodynamic features which help prevent drag while driving. It’s also outfitted with technologies such as Hill Start Assist to get you up hills with a heavy load.
- Durable Inside and Out: The Dodge ram offers drivers and passengers maximum safety and security. Its engineering includes airbags that deploy at different speeds based on impact velocity, a dynamic front crumple zone, and door beams designed to absorb force from any angle. Trailer Sway Control and various brake systems help drivers maintain control in challenging road conditions.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is not really a muscle car but still a pinnacle of American sports car design. This super car is a stunning example of a high performance vehicle and will certainly turn any trip into an unforgettable journey.
- Style: The Corvette Stingray features an exterior with a highly sculpted, beautiful elegance. It is impossible to drive and not get noticed.
- Handling: Built with light carbon-fiber, the Corvette Stingray rent a car has a lower center of gravity and can maintain an optimal weight distribution for precise handling. You are in for the ultimate driving experience with electronic stability, traction control and ABS brakes.
- Power: The Stingray has a supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine, delivering at least 425 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Safety: The Corvette Stingray is fully equipped with all the latest safety features and precise handling. For emergency situations, the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has plenty of airbags, a panic alarm and immobilizer.