Some constructive criticism for you.
1) The sat nav is not easy to understand and you offer no manual
2) By modern standards it is clunky - for example no post code shortcut or even GPS Co-ordinates input
3) It dumped us twice (wrong guidance) so may need software update
4) I believe you should offer clients an option to have a car manual including sat nav against a cash deposit
5) We were treated like royalty with an amazing upgrade . Just a personal comment. We were from Portugal as such coping with switch to right hand drive and for me switch to automatic from stick shift. I drive a Nissan Qashqai (considerably lower in the food chain from that BM) but streets ahead on assisted parking etc. The reversing / parking aid on the BM does not get near the 360 degree color camera of the Qashqai.
I asked if SIXT ever had any Qashqai’s for rent. The reply, just a tad supercilious, was ...” oh no only German engineering no Japanese “ . My friends, the Qashqai is built in Sunderland and created the SUV market. It’s electronics were largely responsible for its runaway success. You should try one sometime,!