* The prices were calculated on 06.10.2022 for a 7 days prepaid rental at Kayseri Airport Domestic starting on 06.11.2022. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Renting Your Car in Kayseri, Turkey
There is no better way to explore Kayseri than by renting a car and riding it throughout the city. Our service centre at arrival hall in Kayseri Airport is open 24 hour a day, seven days a week. These flexible hours add convenience to the car rental process. Sixt can recommend the right rent a car to suit your travel needs. Our fleet at the Kayseri location consists of basic models of cars and vehicles. Sixt wants you to rent your car quickly and effortlessly so that you can make your way to the city centre and check out the impressive Byzantine era Citadal and other ancient sites. Take full advantage of the option to add loss damage waiver protection or supplemental liability insurance for optimal protecting while driving in Kayseri.
Seeing the Hot Spots of Kayseri with Sixt
Often Kayseri is a pass through town for people heading to Cappadocia, but the ancient city has spectacular attractions of its own. It has good road infrastructure which makes it more comfortable to get full use of your Sixt car rental. The restored Güpgüpo%u011Flu Mansion/Ethnographic Museum is definitely worth a visit, as is the Mahperi Hunat Mosque Complex built by the former empress. Car rentals in Kayseri can also be used to head to the Mount Erciyes, the 5th largest inactive volcano in Turkey. Tourists can also enjoy the native cuisine of Kayseri and visit a colourful bazaar. Sixt rent a car is pleased to offer pleasant car rental service in Kayseri.
Why rent with Sixt?
- New cars - on average 3 months old
- Premium fleet of german cars
- Car rental made quick and easy
- Unlimited miles on standard vehicles
- Free cancellation when you pay on arrival
- Friendly 24/7 customer service