Sixt Car Rental in Athens
Athens, the capital of Greece, is a remarkable city that charms its visitors, heightening their senses in order to experience a unique combination of culture,history, nightlife, gastronomy and natural beauty. With a rental car, you can immediately discover the city without waiting for public transportation or a taxi. If you're traveling in a large group, Sixt offers SUVs and minivans to make your trip comfortable. Modern Athens is a city of constant surprises, where at each turn there is something new and exciting to discover. If you are a history buff, visit the magnificent archaeological and historical sights, like the world-famous Acropolis. Beach lovers can spend their days lying on the excellent Attica beaches soaking up the sun, while shopping aficionados can take advantage of the superb shopping malls, stores and boutiques throughout the city.
Top things to do in Athens
- Visit the Parthenon, the trademark marble temple of Athens City on the Acropolis Hill that towers over the city.
- Visit the Acropolis Museum, the Erechtheion, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Propylae.
- Visit the Academy of Plato and the Panathenaic Stadium, which was built in antiquity and was restored to host the first modern Olympic Games in 1896.
- Visit the triad of neoclassical buildings on Panepistimiou Street, the Parliament Building with the Evzone guards and the Zappeion Hall are magnificent examples of more contemporary architecture in Athens.
* The prices were calculated on 12.04.2021 for a 7 days prepaid rental in Athens starting on 12.05.2021. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Excellent customer service.
Πολυ καλη εξυπηρετηση!
Τελεια εξυπηρέτηση μπράβο, και ευχαριστώ πολύ θα σας ξανα ερθω