The RAI SixT office in Amsterdam was very efficient and friendly. (BTW it was almost $200 cheaper using a location other than the airport) Coming from the US, the SixT staff explained the safety features of the car, how to get in touch with them if something were to go wrong (which it didn't), how to return, the insurance, etc. The car was really clean. Further, the SixT web site I found to be super easy to maneuver through. I could change dates and locations without ANY difficulty and their prices were competitive. I would be hard pressed to use any other car rental agency in Europe or here in the US if available. SUPER Great Job Sixt!!!!! P.S. ASK FOR ARTHUR AT THIS LOCATION.
José Eduardo A.
Fabulous experience! Amsterdã Sixt’s team is so kind!
Rented a moving van 30th July from 8:00-17:00
- was there at 8:00, waited about 15 min in line
- friendly staff
- nice new big van (Mercedes)
- returning was easy, they have an own parking lot at RAI location, dropped the keys in a secured box inside the parking garage.
- 3 days later the bill showed up, no surprises, only exactly what was agreed up on in front (€120 + extra driven km)
Would definitely recommend!
I had a short experience of a 4-5 days rental. The service was as it should be for a golden corporate client.
Really liked the guy we dealt with, but the wait in line to get a car was ridiculously long and they didn't seem to care that there was a line of people waiting.
Alonso Pena A.
Seriously, Arthur is the best.
Why rent with Sixt?
- New cars - on average 3 months old
- Premium fleet of german cars
- Car rental made quick and easy
- Unlimited miles on standard vehicles
- Free cancellation when you pay on arrival
- Friendly 24/7 customer service