London Wembley Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Carlton D. | 28.08.2014 13:36 The people I dealt with were called Marius and Callum, and both were friendly and helpful. The vehicle was in excellent condition and served me well for my holiday. Thanks!
- Deborah M. | 28.08.2014 12:50 staff on Saturday morning helpful and friendly
- Raymond V. | 24.08.2014 10:05 After booking the vehicle I received a call telling me what I need to bring although it was written in the application form. When I got to the place I was welcomed with very friendly and very helpful staff.I got a new vehicle and did leave the place in just a couple of minutes.Same thing happened when I returned the Vehicle the next...
- Snehal P. | 13.08.2014 14:56 IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE.
- Salah B. | 08.08.2014 09:58 Really happy with service ....The guys on the sit are very helpful and proficionals I will definitely use this company again .
- Callum H. | 04.08.2014 11:20 I had a great experience with sixt wembley branch and the price was very competitive. The customer service was excellent and In particular mr marius and the manager abu were very professional and provided a 5* service. Very happy will rent again.
- Omari Lloyd T. | 22.07.2014 10:57 Thank you to all the staff at wembely for your first class service. Keep it up!
- Mohammad K. | 15.07.2014 09:35 I wish there were more I could tick because as usual the experience was brilliant
- Errol B. | 12.07.2014 10:47 the reception was very friendly, they were efficient and knowledgeable. First class service
- Miss Shweta shantilal R. | 04.07.2014 15:57 Thank you guys..will be renting from Sixt again :)
- Menachem S. | 29.06.2014 10:08 I have been renting cars there for a year now and the service there is outstanding.
- Karunanidhi D. | 10.06.2014 15:04 Wembley Branch Mr. Fatmir was extremely helpful with my booking and I will definitely contact him again on my next visit for car hire.
- Kalu O. | 03.06.2014 14:56 Thank you very much to the staff at the Wembley branch for being so helpful, had a good experience with Sixt. Will be recommending to my friends and family.
- Zahoor A. | 03.06.2014 14:51 Very pleasant staff, would highly recommend to others! Thank you.
- Agron G. | 14.05.2014 17:41 It was easy and the staff was very helpful and polite specialy we hade contact with a member (fatmir) we wiuld go back to the same branch againe
- Joshua Tobias B. | 09.05.2014 16:46 Found the staff very helpful at Wembley, Thanks guys!!
- Paul L. | 17.04.2014 15:02 The rental location is local to me, and I have always found the staff to be pleasant and courteous. The vehicles I have hired in the past have been new models, and are a pleasure to drive.I have found the pricing policy provides excellent value for money.In short, I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Sixt.
- Antonio C. | 07.04.2014 11:51 Very good customer service, will advise everyone to use your company !
- Vishal L. | 24.03.2014 15:14 Very fast and friendly service, a pleasant experience with Sixt.
- Noorul I. | 18.03.2014 17:14 I had a very good experience with Sixt. Thank you to the staff for dealing with my rental very quickly, had no problems. A member of staff named Abu made sure my vehicle was ready and sorted out the paperwork quite quickly and I was off. Will definitely recommend to others.. :)
- Cassia Angela M. | 18.03.2014 17:03 Very friendly staff at Sixt in Wembley, should also thank Mr Abu who I think was the manager, he clearly explained everything to me regarding my rental and I felt rest assured, a charming chap indeed.
- Mark S. | 18.03.2014 16:52 Thank you, it was a very pleasant experience renting from Sixt. Staff were very kind, I will surely recommend to friends and family.
- Martynas S. | 18.03.2014 00:53 Mr Jankevicius is the best!!!!!!!
- Marco A. | 25.02.2014 12:59 Brilliant end to end service with your team, brand new van ready for me on pickup and very competitive pricing, in fact the best in NW London!Very happy
- Craig S. | 24.02.2014 21:55 Staff were friendly and easy to deal with, enjoyed renting a quality vehicle.
- Kiichi M. | 19.02.2014 14:36 Thank you for giving us a great time with the vehicle!!
- Robert W. | 16.02.2014 10:37 Very fast and nice people working there.
- Benjamin A. | 15.02.2014 18:55 Staff very friendly, polite, efficient
- Andrew W. | 06.02.2014 11:35 The prices were very good. Vehicles are nearly all new,and clean and tidy.
- Patrick M. | 16.01.2014 10:56 Renting from Sixt was quick and easy and the prices were very competitive.
- Alexander B. | 15.01.2014 13:11 The Sixt employee who served me when collecting the car was very helpful and gave me advise on upgrading and explained everything in a friendly, clear way
- Geoffrey H. | 12.01.2014 11:00 The vehicle was good and the value excellent as it included unlimited free mileage. The fees were very reasonable I will always look to Sixt if I need a van again.
- Mohd Nizam S. | 05.12.2013 16:58 Nice car, smiley recipients.
- Rakhee M. | 05.12.2013 12:54 The price is very reasonable. Great value for money.
- Bilayath Hassan M. | 19.11.2013 10:49 Great company! Thanks for your rental. Will definately hire from sixt again.
- Asef H. | 25.10.2013 15:54 Had a great week in an amazing new focus...A++++++
- Amar P. | 11.10.2013 10:03 Will keep renting from you guys! Affordable! :D
- Lara O. | 04.10.2013 10:24 During the booking process on the website it did not state that I would need my drivers licence, paper counterpart, passport AND a proof of address when collecting the vehicle. So I turned up without all these documents and had to return home to pick them up!I had been left a voicemail, but I do not receive voicemails, so it was a...
- Wilston A. | 26.09.2013 16:30 Well done Wembley branch.....
- Newton B. | 25.09.2013 12:16 The vehicle I had was in top condition.
- Ruth C. | 18.09.2013 13:15 James Wilson is very very helpful and professional.
- Frank Anthony W. | 16.09.2013 11:18 All the Team were Fantastic, a pleasure. I know where I am going if I need another van/car.... Thanks
- Dharmendrakumar P. | 13.09.2013 18:03 Quick and reliable process
- Dipak K. | 09.09.2013 10:30 The only bad experience I had was the deposit, normally when I book from sixt edgeware Rd, the deposit is based on the number of days booked. At Wembley branch I wasn't told it was £250. This amount has to be made clear when booking on your website. Other than that the service was very good and I will and recommend sixt to my friends...
- Dennis G. | 09.09.2013 08:34 My only concern is I asked for copy of the invoice to be emailed to me.6 days later no sign of email.Geoff Gillard
- Matt H. | 27.08.2013 15:13 Staff all very reassuring to me - which was important as it was first time I had driven a van. I received good advice from HQ about the size I needed to move house and what my license permits, I had a call from a nice lady at the branch reminding me I must bring counterpart of license, and when I arrived to take the van the service was...
- Phil A. | 26.08.2013 13:00 Although the staff had problems with the computer system on collection, the rest of the operation was fine and the vehicle was a pleasure to drive.
- Peter M. | 26.08.2013 12:49 The staff were extremely friendly, especially the Manager, very patient and helpful. A terrific branch.
- Steven Frank W. | 26.08.2013 12:22 There is a good team in place headed by James
- Hitesh D. | 08.08.2013 09:51 James the manager is the best
- Reeta H. | 19.07.2013 11:01 Had a good experience thank you
- Rekha G. | 15.07.2013 20:50 Very good service. Thx
- Grzegorz W. | 07.07.2013 21:51 Drop off after hours available.
- Brexville L. | 01.07.2013 10:02 The manager at the site is very experienced and always willing to help if you require a van at the last minute. Very friendly and easy to deal with. Great prices too.
- Sunilkumar R. | 30.06.2013 19:51 Very friendly
- Harold B. | 27.06.2013 11:35 All round a pleasent experience
- John C. | 24.06.2013 18:15 Staff extremely courteous and helpful. Vehicle excellent
- Peter S. | 24.06.2013 10:32 I thought your receptionist was very helpful - she was very friendly and efficient.
- Annette W. | 18.06.2013 10:14 Simple, straightforward,no hassle. In no time we were on the road. That s the way it should be.
- Patricia N. | 03.06.2013 15:18 all good with me
- Raymond W. | 28.05.2013 10:24 I hire a Transporter annually - last year the service was poor - This year it was excellent - the vehicle was ready roadworthy and been cleaned as I arrived Thanks
- Aron M. | 28.05.2013 10:13 when we order a van we expect to get the one we order not bigger or smaller, if not avail the customer should be called to divert to another branch.
- Kamyar F. | 20.05.2013 08:59 There was no hassle and the service was quick and efficient. The car was very clean and fairly new so it makes a difference compared to other van hire companies.
- Jason W. | 15.05.2013 07:02 very quick and reliable service. Normally rent from Mesham, will use s sixt in future.
- Neil M. | 10.05.2013 11:56 Vehicle was excellent, staff were very friendly. A brief familiarisation of the vehicle controls would have been useful, but otherwise service was perfect. Thank you.
- Trevor B. | 30.04.2013 00:00 could not contact Wembley office directley
- Premji V. | 29.04.2013 00:00 Customer service is the best, staff is the best too, thanks to Marius
- Kevin H. | 25.04.2013 00:00 As frequent user of car rental companies, and a regular customer of Sixt, maybe stronger incentives and more discounts would entice me to stay with Sixt and not seek other packages elsewhere
- Mitul P. | 25.04.2013 00:00 As a first time Sixt Customer I was very happy with the service I received. One small note though, when booking the van using the online system, I had booked and paid for a Sat Nav, but this was not available when picking the van up. Thanks to the team in Wembley for all their assistance, we'll definitely be using Sixt for our future...
- Bart K. | 23.04.2013 00:00 Nice positive people and quick collect and returning the car. No suggestions, keep up the good work
- James K. | 17.04.2013 00:00 Good price, generally friendly service and a good car. Only let down was having to wait 30 mins after the allotted pick up time for the car to be cleaned. I was kept waiting, which meant the people I was meant to be picking up were kept waiting too. Otherwise, no problems.
- Elizabeth B. | 17.04.2013 00:00 I hired a car with a Sat Nav, however the Sat Nav included did not work as the wire did not connect. However someone was sent out right away and came and replaced the Sat Nav which was really helpful, so overall a really good service. Thank you
- David B. | 15.04.2013 00:00 i was impressed with the proceedure and a very good van,friendly staff and helpfull.
- David L. | 12.04.2013 00:00 I have rented a few times this year a upgrade would be appreciated
- Ladislav B. | 11.04.2013 00:00 GOOD SERVICE AS USUAL USED SIXTI FOR SMART CARS HIRE AT VAUXHALL AND VIENNA SOME YEARS AGO AND SEVERAL TIMES SIXT VAN SERVICE.
- Vaida G. | 09.04.2013 00:00 Thanks to Marius ! Best service
- Lester B. | 06.04.2013 00:00 Did exactly what you said on the tin.
- Wai M. | 02.04.2013 00:00 I welcome more sale dates and cheaper rental.
- Patricia L. | 27.03.2013 00:00 The van was brilliant and drove really well. The aerial was missing which made the radio crackle, therefore I had to turn it off (very frustrating). The interior lights didn't work. The service was good tho a smooth transaction especially at i picked it up on a sunday.
- Timurs M. | 06.03.2013 00:00 Thank you!
- Hitesh D. | 04.03.2013 00:00 The wembley branch is awesome!! James and his staff are fantastic!!
- Birgit H. | 20.02.2013 00:00 you have very good service
- Vladimir S. | 15.02.2013 00:00 not sure why but the new ford focus 62plate was troublesome to fill up. the instructions are clear but was still unsuccessfull to refill. I followed instructions to the dot! apart from that everything was great and clean.
- Abdulkadir M. | 12.02.2013 00:00 The service was very quick, and very help staff..
- Sebastian S. | 07.02.2013 00:00 HELLO FANTASTIC COMPANYMANY THANKS TO RENT VANMY SUGGESTIONS MAYBE SIXT START RENT SUPER SPORTS CAR :)REGARDS SEBASTIAN.
- Marius J. | 07.02.2013 00:00 Thanks to Amanda
- Robin B. | 07.02.2013 00:00 every thing went well no problems at all.staff were great, polite and helpful thanks to all
- Alan S. | 31.01.2013 00:00 more small cars
- Sanjay S. | 31.01.2013 00:00 Good Customer Service
- Rohit Lakman P. | 28.01.2013 00:00 Thanks to Mr Marius J. professional men explain everything clearly, keep moving, will rent soon again, thanks
- Jarrar K. | 28.01.2013 00:00 Very nice experience.
- Kshitij M. | 26.01.2013 00:00 It was ok for my last rental but there has been many times that i have to return back getting disappointed for not having available car that i booked!!
- Richard D. | 25.01.2013 00:00 Please check to make sure that the wheels of the trolleys are in good order before renting. I was refunded the fee but was slightly annoyed as it would have saved me a lot of heavy lifting if it was in good order.
- Geoffrey N. | 24.01.2013 00:00 The wembly branch has the best customer service.
- Samina K. | 24.01.2013 00:00 I had to pay an additional £12 . I was to happy with however I was advised it was an option.
- Franco A. | 17.01.2013 00:00 absolutely brilliant and right price, otherwsie i would not have rented the van. thanks franco
- Michal S. | 17.01.2013 00:00 Perfekcyjna obsluga, przy bardzo aktrakcyjnej cenie, jesli bede potrzebowal vana, to ponownie wybiore Sixt
- Tomas M. | 17.01.2013 00:00 I would like to set up a business account, can you please email me the necessary paperwork to email@example.com ?Thank youTom 07886003648
- Simone B. | 10.01.2013 00:00 I am very pleased with the service at your Wembley branch. If something has not gone according to plan, the manager is always willing to put it right which is excellent customer service. I will suggest improving the current customer loyalty scheme as I can not note much benefits at the moment.
- Bharat S. | 10.01.2013 00:00 Good service.
|Address:||GEC Est. Courtenay Rd.,East Ln|
|HA9 7ND Wembley, London GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONC06|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Welcome to the London Wembley Sixt rent a car office
Wembley is situated in the Borough of Brent, in London, and is infamous for Wembley Stadium and Arena for its high profile football matches and music concerts.
Wembey Stadiumand Arena has seem some recent re-developments in 2007. Located in Wembley Park, the Orginal stadium built in 1923, which was otherwise known as the Empire stadium, known for beign one of the most famous football stadiums in the world, until it was demolished in 2003. The stadium now holds a capacity of 90,000 and is the second largest stadium in Europe, and hosts many of the UK's top level club competitions including the FA Cup. It will also host the football finals of the 2012 Summer Olympics. It has also hosts many large music acts including Madonna, Muse and Take That.
At the moment Wembley's shopping centre 'Central Square' is undergoing re-development and is situated close to Wembley's Central station entrance, so is easy to access, it is hoped the re-development will becreated in time for the London 2012 Summer Olympics. Wembly is a short drive to Brent cross Shopping centre also in North London, boasting over 120 stores, restaurants and ample amounts of parking space, making a great place to drive in your rental car and a great day out for the shop-a-holics!
Wembley also hosts an array of top restaurants from famous chains including Nandos to many independant restaurants offering plenty of choice and cuisines, including Mesopotamia, an infamous middle eastern restaurant.
With Wembley's close proximity to Central London, within a short cardrive you can quickly find yourself taking your own mini-tour of London's infamous sites including Buckingham palace, Towers of London, houses of parliament to name a few!
Our Wembley branch also maintains a wide range of commercial vans and trucks for you to hire if you need to transport something a little larger than you can carry in a car. So if you are lookingfor a car or a van to hire in Alperton, Sudbury, Harrow, Stonebridge, Harlesdon, Perivale, Brent Cross or Golders Green then call in to our Sixt Wembley branch.
Top Five things to do in Wembly:
1. Enjoy a guided tour of the UK's most infamous stadium!
2. Take a shopping trip to one of London's top shopping centre's Brent Cross
3. Make a self guided tour in your rental to the sights of Central London
4. Try out one of the delicious Restaurants
5. Book a ticket for an English football match
Car hire in Wembley
Sixt Wembley are pleased to offer a fine range of the latest cars and vans available for both long and short term rentals. The location is ideal for local businesses in the areas of North London. Customers renting from our Wembley location will findsome of the highest quality cars including models from Ford, Mercedes, Audi and VW. We also have vans available for hire. So if you are looking for a car or a van to hire in Alperton, Sudbury, Harrow,Stonebridge, Harlesdon, Perivale, Brent Cross or Golders Green then call in to our Sixt Wembley branch.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 12:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 13:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 13:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Wembley LONC06
|GEC Est. Courtenay Rd.,East Ln|
|HA9 7ND Wembley, London|
Location plan - how to find us
Bakerloo line from Central London or Harrow Weald to North Wembley Station and we are located 300 meters east of North Wembley Station.
National Rail from Euston or Watford Junction to North Wembley Station then as directed above.
Metropolitan Line or Jubliee Line from Baker Street to Wembley Park Station then catch the 245 bus from outside Brent Town Hall in the Wembley Park complex, and the journey by bus will take you approx 8-10 minutes.
Take the A406 North Circular road to Neasden turn off on to Neasden Lane north Follow the signs for Wembley on the A4088 up to Blackbird hill and then on to Forty Lane which leads straight on to Forty Avenue follow this road until you reach the preston road junction which leads onto East Lane follow this road for 800 meters. Then turn right in to the east Lane Business park and the sixt location is situated at the rear of Courtenay road.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up