London Heathrow Airport T5 Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Simon R. | 22.07.2014 13:59 This is the second time I have used Sixt and on both occasions I have been very satisfied with the overall experience and quality of their company. Based on my experiences with Sixt and my experiences with other rental companies, I will continue to use Sixt in the future. Thank you
- Christopher T. | 20.07.2014 12:07 None required. My needs were attended to in a prompt and professional manner.
- Sarah D. | 12.07.2014 14:24 The 24 hour return service is very helpful and was the reason that we chose Sixt to hire the car. The other main reason for choosing Sixt at Heathrow Terminal 5 was that the pick-up point is conveniently located and does not involve a shuttle bus. Staff were friendly and helpful and the car suited our needs very well.
- Moira K. | 08.07.2014 09:42 The car was excellent for my purpose and I was very happy with the whole renting process. We had a very friendly, helpful gentleman at heathrow who came to the car with us and as I had 2 little children with me this was important.
- John B. | 30.06.2014 07:12 the staff were exceptional,nothing was any trouble to them. we were totally satisfied by the efficiency and recommendations from the staff.
- Khalid A. | 29.06.2014 06:37 Reliable service and professional staff, I would to thank one your employees who served me during my last rental in T5 Miss Beata for her pleasant and professional attitude.
- David W. | 16.06.2014 10:27 Employees were friendly and professional both during collection and return.
- Anna W. | 09.06.2014 10:25 We found that the staff at the Sofitel Depot, especially Paul, extremely helpful and efficient. We had not been notified of the changes at Terminal 5 but when we finally got there, the staff did more than enough in order to expedite our rental and make us feel comfortable with the whole process. I would not hesitate in recommending...
- Ian H. | 06.06.2014 16:37 Was how it supposed to be.
- Michael F. | 21.05.2014 17:09 Fast and efficientNo hassle.
- Michael John D. | 19.05.2014 11:22 Ideal with no problems
- Katherine S. | 29.04.2014 10:17 It was a bit of a challenge trying to find the desk, but we did eventually sort it out. Returning the vehicle, one more sign would be lovely at the top of the car park to direct you down into the garage.Your staff however, were fantastic. Welcoming, professional, well presented, knowledgeable, and more than anything, they were...
- Gregory B. | 27.04.2014 22:54 Check in staff were extremely friendly and helpful and made for a positive experience, in addition to this the car park at Terminal 5 is very conveniently located both for arrival and departures. For both these reason I would happily rent from Sixt again and would happily recommend them.
- Alan S. | 23.04.2014 12:23 Excellent service from your staff at Terminal 5, Paul.
- Guenter S. | 18.04.2014 11:00 Especially the pick up was Great, very helpful employee!
- Sam S. | 10.04.2014 10:24 I had originally made a reservation with greenmotion, and whwn I got there they wanted in excess of over 400 pound for young drivers fees! So I told them to stick there booking and they're a rip off... on tge way back to the terminal I made a reservation with yourselves online and picked the car up . Excellent service although I wasnt...
- Susan W. | 09.04.2014 09:21 Collection was very easy...staff very helpful and returning the car was a breeze. Thank you
- Xavier R. | 03.04.2014 13:54 The service interaction was very good and very caring ..thank you
- Leach C. | 20.03.2014 15:55 I was specifically impressed with the professional level of customer service I received when I collected the car (on the night of Friday 14th March). The gentleman who served me was smart and courteous. Despite bing on his own, he managed to deal with several issues in a calm and professional manner. I was particularly impressed that...
- Gino M. | 20.03.2014 11:11 Staff were really friendly and helpful.Superb location right at T5 at Heathrow!The only negative thing was the car.Was only after a cheap car as need to drive back to somerset, then park it for three days and drive back to London.Ended up with the larger version of the Fiat 500 which was awful to drive, so definitely would not want one...
- Brent Anthony T. | 09.03.2014 10:47 Sixt has just become my preferred automotive rental agency in the UK.1000% satisfied!
- Rakesh M. | 07.03.2014 10:55 Outstanding service provided by Sixt agent!
- Sian E. | 16.02.2014 15:03 The staff both on the phone and on the desk were extremely helpful. My private car had broken down and I urgently needed a car to get me in and out of work. The lady on the phone was much more helpful, and understanding than other car rental companies I had called from the t5 phones and the staff on the desk were just as good. I am t5...
- Rachid Z. | 11.02.2014 05:27 The staff at the Sofitel Heathrow location were extremely friendly and helpful and they made me feel as if I were a VIP customer. I would like to thank them and say: "great job, keep it up guys".
|Address:||Sofitel London Heathrow T5|
|TW6 2GD London GB +44-844-4993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONT05|
|Mo. - Su.||06:00 - 23:00|
|Bank holiday||06:00 - 23:00|
|24 h pickup|
24 h return
|Mo. - Su.||06:00 - 23:00|
|Bank holiday||06:00 - 23:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Heathrow Airport T5 LONT05
|Sofitel London Heathrow T5|
|TW6 2GD London|
Location plan - how to find us
After leaving the baggage claim area please follow the sign UK Arrivals, car rental, Sofitel straight ahead. You will then pass the exits of Heathrow Express and London Underground on your left handside. After that you will see the exit that leads to the local buses, car rental buses and taxis. Please do not take this exit but head to the elevators in front. Inside you will find a Sofitel button that brings you to the first floor. Upstairs please turn right and follow the long hallway straight ahead. You will find the Sixt counter at its end on your left handside.
When returning your hire car at Heathrow Terminal 5 please take exit number 14 when leaving the M25. After 0.7 miles you will arrive at a large roundabout, take the second exit to Terminal 5, short stay. Please follow the road and stay left at the sign saying Overheight vehicles, Sofitel Hotel. Shortly after that you will find a direction sign saying Overheight vehicles, Sofitel Hotel, Exit. Then please stay left again. You will see the Sofitel Hotel in front of you. Follow the street around the hotel until you see a sign leading you to the left into the Hotel Car Park. Please enter the car park. You will find the Sixt parking spaces near the car park entrance.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. Please provide your address and credit card details, e-mail address, flight and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
Return out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. Please provide e-mail address, flight and mobile number.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 24 h pickup
- 24 h return