Birmingham Car Rental Deals
Rent a car and visit Birmingham, United Kingdom
Birmingham, United Kingdom offers a variety of sites. If you wish to see these for yourself, car-rental may be the best chance you have of seeing everything, especially on your schedule. There are many benefits to a car-rental and you can choose how long you wish to have the car for as well as the style of car you wish to drive throughout the UK. Many gorgeous locations exist throughout Birmingham. You will want to drive to the Birmingham botanical Gardens and glasshouses as well as the Birmingham nature center. The nature center features six acres of animals and birds as well as two red pandas. There is also a small Chinatown to visit as well as Broad Street, which is known for being the party street of Birmingham. Culture, entertainment and cuisine in Birmingham UK? Whether you are looking for entertainment, culture, cuisine, or some other aspect of the city, will be able to access it more easily with a rental car in Birmingham. If you do not have a rental car, you must rely solely on public transportation and your own two feet and this may limit you significantly. The best solution is to rent a car. The services available to you with a rental car are reason enough spend the money. You will be able to have a quality car available to you day and night. You will also be able to have someone to call in order to get directions to anywhere you want to go and you can also use a navigation system within the car. Bus schedules and subway schedules can vary significantly and you shouldnt have to rely on public transportation in order to get you to all of the places you want to go. Whether you want to stay at a site longer than a tour allows you to or you simply want to venture outside of Birmingham to explore more of what the United Kingdom has to offer, you want these options. You are able to choose rental cars based upon the style of car your comfortable driving as well as how many people will be traveling with you or it whether you were on a large backseat or two rows of backseats, you have those options with vans and SUVs. If you would prefer a smaller car to be able to park in the shopping centers, compact cars are also available. A Sixt car rental in Birmingham is simply going to give you more options for when you are in town and these options are important.
Cheap Car Rental Locations in Birmingham
B26 3QJ Birmingham
Mo. - Su. 07:00 - 24:00 Bank holiday 07:00 - 24:00
24 h return
How To Make the Most of Your UK Visit with Sixt Rent a Car at Birmingham Airport If you are planning to visit the UK and are arriving via the Birmingham Airport, consider contacting Sixt before your trip to reserve a rental car. This will let you drive out of the airport with ease and in style. You can get a luxury car to drive out of ...
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Daniel B. | 26.11.2013 10:56 Overall a good rental experience.
- Akhtar K. | 22.11.2013 15:51 THIS COMPANY IS THE FIRST AND ONE OF THE NICEST COMPANY I HAVE USEDTHE SERVICE WAS FAST AND THE RESPONSE ON RETURNING AND PICKING UP THE CAR WAS QUICKI WILL SURELY USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN BUT I WOULD LIKE AN DISCOUNT ON THE NEXT RENTAL BECAUSE I WILL SURELY BE USING THIS COMPANY ALL THE TIMETHANKS FOR THE RIDETHANKS
- Richard M. | 22.11.2013 11:26 The particular aspect I liked was the ability to pre-purchase fuel and not to worry about returning the vehicle full, and the flexibility of being able to extend the booking without any hassel.
- James W. | 17.11.2013 04:24 Very happy with all aspects, the Manager was very helpful
- Javed A. | 09.11.2013 21:01 I am very happy with sixt its just so good I pop up an without notice I can hire a car very good excellent service..
- Sukhjinder S. | 08.11.2013 15:09 Every thing was fine in every aspect ! The staff was most helpful Thank you.
- Gareth E. | 07.11.2013 11:03 I have now used sixt a few times in the uk and a few in the us. so far, i can say that my experiences while renting in the uk have been best bar none with sixt. extremely pleasant staff, helpful, willing to help with upgrades, great service. unlike other companies. Sixt is the simplest, easiest, quickest, and most pain free yet for me....
- Eshpal S. | 04.11.2013 11:21 Excellent service, was quick and reliable, with proficient customer service @ Sixt Birmingham Airport. Thanks for service and hope to see you again, on my next holiday.
- Christopher B. | 01.11.2013 11:06 I would very happily rent from sixt qgain but im unsure on the process on recieving deposit back and payment being taken etc
- Arfaan A. | 27.10.2013 17:15 Very smooth and quick transaction.. Very very happy with the service provided.. Excelent face to face customer service from staff at the booking desk and also the car collection desk. Would definaty use Sizt again. Thanx for the great service you provided
- Danielle O. | 19.10.2013 10:04 A friend recomended Sixt to me telling me that yor prices were the best at the airport and that the cars were always of good quality both of which I found to be the case , I was also very impressed with the quality of service from your staff, I've worked in the service industry for 25 years and was very happy to find that everyone was...
- Saddique A. | 18.10.2013 20:34 Sixth Staff are the Best I have experienced. I hire vehicles at least once a month, when I fly into Birmingham. After having problems with Budget at the airport on the day I flew in. Sixth Staff made me welcome and had me on my onward jurney in minute. I will RECOMEND SIXTH to all my family and friends.
- Miguel Angel P. | 16.10.2013 17:39 the whole process was smooth and simply, so happy with the vehicle received, definitely I will rent a car with you again.
- Dennis L. | 10.10.2013 15:01 very happy with the car. staff very friendly ..very good all round and will use again from birminham airport
- David B. | 28.09.2013 10:57 I booked a car online with Hertz. When I arrived at the Hertz desk they had no cars for any of their clients (4 groups), all of whom had pre booked cars online.I cancelled my booking with Hertz and went to the Sixt desk to book a car and dealt with by Vikram Singh Sandhu.I cannot speak highly enough of Vikram and because of the...
- Mary Elizabeth M. | 26.09.2013 10:36 Your staff were excellent, particularly Hayden Carter who dealt with the return process
- Duinen V. | 24.09.2013 15:26 Extremely friendly staff and very helpful too. The car was in good shape and can only say that I am 100% satisfied.
- Mark L. | 02.09.2013 10:33 I felt the price was very competitive and the fact that the branch at BHX is open until late is also an attraction as my flight arrives at 10pm.I will continue to use Sixt from now on as I return to BHX every week.
- Lena G. | 30.08.2013 14:56 Really super friendly staff both at pick up and drop off
- Leonard O. | 26.08.2013 13:43 Good job. will use sixt again soon
- Patrick R. | 07.08.2013 08:54 Staff were friendly and helpful
- Neil F. | 05.08.2013 10:52 I was very satisfied with my experience.
- Saddique A. | 20.07.2013 11:39 Staff were by far the most friendly I have experienced and I have used all the rental companies at the airport Sixth are the best
- Erika S. | 19.07.2013 12:57 Have already filled in a similar survey for you and said that staff were extraordinarily nice, helpful, efficient and fun. The car was just perfect for what we wanted, almost brand new and fun to drive. Well done!
- Abdikazaq H. | 12.07.2013 02:18 I am very pleased with the way the staff at the Birmingham airport branch dealth with me. They were very polite and respectful. I have to say the 3 main people was the Manager Mr Lee, the assistant manager Mr Neil Baker and also Management Trainee Mr Vikram. I am still renting from them as they are very helpful to find me a vehicle...
- Cesar R. | 09.07.2013 22:43 I was given a better deal when i arrived to collect car.For a small additional price i left with a much better car than expected.The service was very friendly and helpfull. Will without a doubt use this service again.
- Angela D. | 06.07.2013 23:40 The service was impressive. First class staff, the most helpfull and professional that I have come across in à long time. I would rent again if the service stays that good.
- Brendan M. | 05.07.2013 20:15 This was the first time I rented from your company, the service I received was fantastic, the best experience I have had from a car hire company at the airport. Miss Natalie Roome was on reception when I called to collect my car, Natalie greeted me with a warm welcome and a cheerful smile, paper work was done in minutes as I had...
- Reinhard B. | 02.07.2013 16:25 Sehr zuvorkommende Betreuung bei Abholung und Rückgabe des Fahrzeuges.
- Mark B. | 27.06.2013 22:31 Sandhu was very friendly & professional
- Ian M. | 24.06.2013 11:36 What differentiates SIXT from other rental firms at present is simply the friendliness of the people I interactive with at your various airport branches. With this rental in particular it was refreshing to face somebody who seemed to want to provide good service. Friendly, helpful and genuine. Thank you.
- Michael F. | 07.06.2013 17:49 Very satisfied overall with everything.
- Heinrich F. | 06.06.2013 19:45 The gentleman who waited on us - a Sikh - was very nice, polite and helpful.Privately, I'm going to often hire with Sixt!Greeting, RF
- Brian W. | 31.05.2013 21:54 Nice car, good service at a very reasonable price.
- Helen S. | 24.05.2013 13:28 Very helpful people and I was impressed with the hand back procedure
- Deborah F. | 20.05.2013 14:06 My husband & I regularly rent cars in the UK & France. Your staff at Brmingham airport were the best I have experienced in a long time. Very helpful, professional, polite and supplied a good quality, clean car.
- James V. | 16.05.2013 19:25 Great service in the terminal and at the car lot. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Thomas S. | 14.05.2013 17:43 Really really happy with the service. I'd had a very bad service experience with Europacar the day before so booked with National Car Rental. When I went to pick up the car NCR tried to charge me a further 75% for additional insurance coverage and cited a potential chipped windscreen to justify this.I wasn't prepared to accept this...
- Tony G. | 02.05.2013 00:00 I like your premium cars - i.e. European BMW/Merc/Citroen DS etc and not the typical Kia/Hyundai from others - please maintain this approach