Belfast International Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Paul W. | 23.10.2014 11:01 I returned to Sixt to book another vehicle with them as the staff were very helpful, very polite and proffesional
- Marian G. | 20.10.2014 14:09 Stephen was very helpful, and efficent. I LIKED THE FACT THAT I HAD THE OPTION TO ADD ANOTHER DRIVER.THE CAR WAS CLEAN & ECONOMICAL. JUST THE TICKET. EXCELLENT PRICE. THANK YOU
- Christopher M. | 13.10.2014 09:44 Second time I have used Sixt, altogether an excellent and courteous service
- Gp B. | 11.10.2014 21:17 The staff were helpful and cheerful, and assisted me to manoeuvre my seven-person party easily.
- Michael W. | 15.09.2014 08:15 The young man, Kevin I think?, was so welcoming and friendly and gave us all the info we needed. He became the face of Northern Ireland for us.
- Ronald F. | 07.09.2014 12:23 Good set of people at Belfast Innternational
- Philip B. | 31.08.2014 07:44 Very straightforward and a good price.
- Bruce L. | 26.08.2014 08:14 An excellent team at Belfast - great customer service. Look forward to renting from them again soon
- John P. | 24.08.2014 15:13 I use to use budget, before finding out about your firm. You customers service at Belfast is one of the friendly I have experience and the staff are really helpful .But due to past experience with both companies , Sixt are way ahead when it comes to professional ,friendly staff
- Philip L. | 22.08.2014 13:38 100% service as usual. Wouldn't dream of going anywhere else unless complacency sets in which I very much doubt !!!
- Stephen P. | 22.08.2014 10:21 The lady who greeted me was lovely and very welcoming. She phoned to say that she would pick me up from the airport entrance as it was raining. The handover was quick and easy. We were very satisfyed with the vehicle as we were upgraded for free. As there were none of the class we hired available. This was very nice as we had alot of...
- Ian S. | 21.08.2014 21:42 Nice car . Great service. Especially on return.
- Heather M. | 16.08.2014 19:15 Thank you very much for the service you provided. The rental assistant was excellent and charming and answered every question asked. Will definately be using again when we return next year.
- Claire S. | 16.08.2014 10:54 Customer service from Siobhan was fantastic as usual and she couldn't do enough to help - recommending a larger car which was perfect for my needs. A very genuine and welcoming service - personal touch makes a massive difference to the customer experience. Whole service from start to finish was faultless. Siobhan is an absolute...
- Michael D. | 07.08.2014 21:10 The whole process was quick and easy and the staff very friendly. Although the sixt site is listed as off the airport grounds it really is very easy to walk there.
- Paul H. | 07.08.2014 10:40 Helpful, polite staff.Upgraded to a higher spec'd model
- Helen R. | 07.08.2014 10:18 Lovely
- Karen W. | 05.08.2014 19:57 Very last minute booking to Ireland. but whole car hire experience excellent.Staff very attentive. Nothing seemed a problem. Would not hesitate to use your company again.Thanks again
- Saleem R. | 04.08.2014 09:39 Excellent service throughout the whole process.
- Geoffrey W. | 28.07.2014 11:16 Staff were cheerful, polite and helpful. Efficiency with a smile. Staff to be proud of
- Aine N. | 22.07.2014 19:26 Steven was so understanding and helpful and he made the entire experience very pleasant.
- Hannah O. | 10.07.2014 23:21 Faultless as ever :)Provided a very efficient, friendly service when 'another rental company' let us down
- Clare A. | 10.07.2014 10:15 I have rented from you a number of times and will continue to rent from you in the future. Everyone is friendly and easy to talk to. The friendliness of the staff is what makes the experience.
- David B. | 06.07.2014 13:57 overall we made a good choice with Sixt. Have rented with other firms before and there have been hidden charges.
- Michael S. | 06.07.2014 12:09 Polite and efficient staff.
- Keith H. | 04.07.2014 10:33 Very happy with my experience
- Julian O. | 03.07.2014 11:28 All very good, thanks
- Jonathan W. | 19.06.2014 20:38 Great pricing, speedy and friendly service so I would definitely use you again
- Philip L. | 12.06.2014 10:57 I cannot fault the service provided and the staff in the Belfast International branch are an absolute credit to Sixt !!
- Jude F. | 26.05.2014 21:40 A great team, always very friendly and efficient
- Alan S. | 22.05.2014 12:29 Easy to book on the internet; the branch was easy to locate at Belfast and the car was ready to collect and depart swiftly.
- Walter B. | 26.04.2014 11:42 You've got a good team at BFS
- Michelle N. | 22.04.2014 07:44 all I can say is the service was excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. I will be happy to recommend sixt to family and friends.
- Benjamin S. | 21.04.2014 17:09 best value for money form aldergrove
- Richard H. | 03.04.2014 12:03 A most pleasing experience with none of the "claims" often generated by some car rental companies. All open and transparent with yourselves with most helpful staff who explained both the pricing and operations of the car.A pleasure to do business with them. Hope to use them again in the next few weeks.
- Stephen F. | 28.03.2014 11:49 Staff were very friendly and helpful. All things being equal price wise I'd be inclined to chose Sixt over other companies next time.
- Colin C. | 21.03.2014 15:38 Truly excellent staff at Belfast International Airport: I can honestly say that both of them were by far the most helpful I've ever encountered when hiring cars anywhere worldwide. They even reminded me which side the fuel filler was, and how to open it!
- David R. | 20.03.2014 12:56 all fine very nice small car
- Russell F. | 14.03.2014 09:25 Nice and swift service.
- Adrian M. | 13.03.2014 20:58 I like the ease of booking, rates are competitive, I like the staff as they are always helpful. People like dealing with people and I like the service I receive from the people at Sixt Belfast,
- Michael W. | 11.03.2014 07:01 We always book with SIXT. Always will if the customer service and price keeps up to the good standards
- Bosco O. | 20.02.2014 12:20 Excellent service
- Martin F. | 02.02.2014 15:13 I think Sixt are a wonderful company and always provide an excellent standard of service.
- Penelope L. | 30.01.2014 10:44 Excellent staff and friendly service. Good price. Easy to use. Very impressed!
- Kevin M. | 21.11.2013 11:56 After terrible experiences with other rental car companies, I was apprehensive of being ripped off again. But the member of staff at the office allayed my fears by explaining your fair and simple fuel and insurance charges. I hope to do business as efficiently as this with you again in another country.
- Maureen O. | 18.11.2013 16:24 The staff at both Belfast airports are friendly and efficient. They are responsive to queries and amendments. I regularly hire vehicles for work purposes.
- Hannah O. | 14.11.2013 22:09 :)
- Edward W. | 05.11.2013 11:20 Sixt offer a transparent service and are good value for money. The car size was great for a family with luggage and very modern. Staff are very helpful and there is a filling station right next to the depot.
- Sally M. | 24.10.2013 11:05 Manager at the depot is very good, friendly and efficient.
- Jason H. | 22.10.2013 10:39 As a frequent Sixt renter I find the service to be quick and easy, the staff friendly and a good choice of cars, im also pleased that I usually get an upgrade to a better car and that's why I use sixt!
- Arnold E. | 06.10.2013 11:09 Would recommend your company to anyone...prices are so competitive!
- Michael P. | 03.10.2013 18:27 Couldn't fault the service we received. Great value for money as well.
- Majella B. | 24.09.2013 07:19 Man at reception was very helpful and explained everything in great detail -even spent few minutes showing me where lights, button to open fuel tank etc. were on car. This was a nice touch!
- Carolyn L. | 16.09.2013 20:56 Staff were excellent, really friendly and helpful.
- Maxime H. | 12.09.2013 18:47 Chris and Damian were very friendly and efficient. Fast check in and out.
- Peter W. | 12.09.2013 11:39 Staff were very pleasant and helpful
- Stephen C. | 11.09.2013 11:05 This was the first car I had rented for a long time . My original booking was through a broker ... although apparently cheaper that way at first glance , I won't do that again .. I shall book with Sixt direct . The VW Golf that I rented was great ....wish I had one !
- Florence E. | 29.08.2013 13:07 Chris was particularly helpful - he was there when I took over the car and again when I returned it. He is polite and professional.
- Lester R M. | 27.08.2013 08:26 The vehicle, itself, was just excellent!!!! Couldn't have asked for a better hire car though it was a/an free upgrade!!!
- Craig M. | 26.08.2013 19:58 Thanks to all the staff at Belfast who were helpful and friendly.
- Angela G. | 03.08.2013 13:03 The staff were professional and extremely friendly! Your prices were the best I could find for what we wanted and we will definitely rent from you again!
- Andrew M. | 01.08.2013 21:33 Car was economical, in good condition and was great value!
- Daniel M. | 09.07.2013 20:09 Great!
- Joseph M. | 28.06.2013 17:32 I received great service!
- Allyson P. | 23.06.2013 19:29 I found the staff extremely friendly at Belfast international, I hire from you each time and recommend you always!
- Harald H. | 01.06.2013 15:32 Friendly and helpful, also the car was in order!
- Beverly R. | 24.05.2013 22:26 Very professional service and staff friendly and extremely efficient.
- Russell I. | 23.05.2013 14:39 The staff member who helped me was excellent!
- Mary O. | 07.05.2013 19:30 I go home to NI about 5 times a year and have always used Budget .While there is no difference in terms ,conditions and cost the reason I will choose Sixt again is 1..ease of access of Sixt park and return of car 2 ..the excellent service provided by Damian Nowacki .Is there a frequent rental discount scheme ?MO'K
- Paul K. | 13.04.2013 00:00 The Kia Ceed was a pleasantly surprisingly nice motor car
- Anneka W. | 19.03.2013 00:00 I was pleased with the car - a Kia Venga - and especially pleased with the service I received from the staff at the Belfast International Airport Office. The staff who rented me the car were friendly and helpful. They went through the paperwork with me, answering any questions I had. They also gave me some basic instructions on the car...
- Aliaa K. | 12.03.2013 00:00 Staff are so lovely. Patient, helpful and kind. Answered all my queries.
- Michael B. | 27.02.2013 00:00 As with every other time we have used you, we have been very impressed. Staff are always genuinely pleasant and there is no hard sell of extras which is so infuriating with other car rental companies. I always recommend you to anyone I can!
- Gary C. | 24.02.2013 00:00 Nice, easy and friendly collection.
- Connor M. | 20.02.2013 00:00 Fantastic service, the staff were very pleasant!
- Shauna B. | 19.02.2013 00:00 All staff very helpful and made the process very simple and pleasant affair which cannot be said for some of the other rental companies used before at the Airport.
- Sarah D. | 19.02.2013 00:00 Staff very helpful at both pick up and drop off. Excellent service.
- Ruta S. | 14.02.2013 00:00 The staff were really helpful, prompt and polite, I received an excellent service from! I wish the Company all the best and I will be renting many times again in he future! Many thanks, Ruta
- Angus M. | 31.01.2013 00:00 The Sixt rep at Belfast International was very helpful!
- Valerie W. | 24.01.2013 00:00 Never driven a Kia Picanto before most impressed great wee about town car.
- Ian E. | 10.01.2013 00:00 My experience with the rental at Belfast Intl Airport was first class, thank you.A special mention about the gentleman who handled the hire at the airport, he was extremely friendly and a credit to your company. Many thanks for great service and hope to deal with you again.
- Martin E. | 10.01.2013 00:00 Thanks. I was very well looked after.
- Luke D. | 03.01.2013 00:00 Very polite,happy staff even when very busy. Excellent!
- Patrick M. | 06.12.2012 00:00 This is what customer service is about...well done Sixt!
|Address:||181 Airport Road|
|BT29 4DW Belfast GB +44-2894-453588|
|GDS - Code:||BFS|
|Mo. - Su.||07:30 - 22:30|
|Bank holiday||07:30 - 22:30|
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at Belfast International Airport
Sixt Car Rental in Belfast International Airport, Northern Ireland
It is simple to rent a car at Belfast Int Airport (BFS) with Sixt car rental. Having a city car is useful for exploring Belfast as well as traveling to and from the airport, but finding a cheap car can also be challenging. Running a price comparison for Sixt's array of vehicles, which ranges from economy cars to coupes, will help you find a suitable car rental scheme during your stay.
Aldergrove - Belfast International Airport
As the airport is 13 miles outside of Belfast, car rental and Belfast airport go hand in hand. Belfast Int Airport is the second busiest airport in Ireland, so arranging car rental beforehand makes traveling around Northern Ireland stress-free. You can also rent a car or find out more about our car rental services in-branch, which is located opposite the airport rather than in the terminal. BFS is sometimes named Aldergrove, after a nearby village.
Experience Belfast with Sixt
Rent a car and experience vibrant Belfast first hand. The city is steeped in history, from the prehistoric Giant's Ring near the city to the Titanic Belfast, a modern monument to the RMS Titanic, which was completed in the harbor in 1912. For families there is a zoo, interactive science museum W5, Armagh Planetarium and Aunt Sandra's Candy Factory. You could even rent a car and visit the famous Giant's Causeway, an awesome World Heritage Site. With so many bustling bars, restaurants and shops to visit, car rental is a great way to keep everyone happy and experience everything Northern Ireland's capital has to offer.
( Branch Manager )
|Mo. - Su.||07:30 - 22:30|
|Bank holiday||07:30 - 22:30|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Belfast Int. Airport BFS
|181 Airport Road|
|BT29 4DW Belfast|
Location plan - how to find us
Please note that our rental counter is not present in the arrivals hall. Our Sixt branch is located directly opposite the airport building beside Cosmo Car parking. 5 minutes away. Alternatively we are offering a shuttle from Maldron Hotel to our office. To require this service please call on arrival +44 (0) 28 94 45 35 88. To reach the Maldron Hotel please leave the airport building and turn left, using the walkway to the Hotel.
Please be aware that your rental vehicle should be returned to Sixt Rent A Car, 181 Airport Road, BT29 4DW. A Sixt Representative will be present to complete your check-in. Should you require any further assistance, please call +44 (0) 2894 45 35 88.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV