Gdansk Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Lech Waclaw S. | 17.04.2014 13:53 Dear Sir,I have only few words to say, extremly happy with the service and I will always hire cars from Sixt.Job extremly well doneThank you and kind regardsLech Straszewski
- Anna B. | 13.03.2014 15:27 I really like the weekend fares with Sixt :) Used to rent cars also in Warsaw, always get something nice and not driven before (can have a test ride ;) Missing Suzuki Swift though in your car collection;) Looking forward to use ur services again. THANK YOU! Anna
- Renata K. | 04.01.2014 11:11 That was first renting. I am very happy with your help and nice service. In further I'll back to you. . Thank you -:)
- Markus E. | 28.08.2013 12:38 all good, just the signage of paths, parking areas could be improved. very friendly staff.
- Volker S. | 27.08.2013 18:42 I cannot make any suggestions, as I was very satisfied with the staff, and car booking / price.
- Luis J. | 07.07.2013 20:25 See yaa next year or maybe this year
- Danuta S. | 08.06.2013 17:38 Everything went very well, very friendly service. Thank you!
- Iwona P. | 07.09.2012 00:00 Bylismy bardzo zadowoleni z jakosci obslugi.Samochod byl nowy i sprawny a na tym najbardziej nam zalezalo .Z pewnoscia skorzystamy w przyszlosci z uslug Sixt. Polecamy
- Slawomir K. | 16.08.2012 00:00 Excellent service, very friendly and very kind. Car was great for the value.Would love to revisit again.
- Jens K. | 09.08.2012 00:00 Very good - friendly staff.BR,Jens K.
- Marc D. | 26.07.2012 00:00 Everything was fine, nevertheless in current times one of the most important things is price.Thank you
- Christian W. | 20.07.2012 00:00 The staff is extremely competent and has the job quickly, professionally and extremely courteous settled. The next time we rent again pleased with Sixt. Many thanks again to Danzig!
- Edward H. | 19.07.2012 00:00 Very nice rental, Quality Car, Quality Service
- Klaus Peter W. | 28.06.2012 00:00 The staff were both on arrival and on return very friendly. This is a special praise worthy.
- Bernd Z. | 25.05.2012 00:00 The service at the airport Gdansk was 1a! Very friendly staff! The car was completely ok!
- Jutta L. | 22.05.2012 00:00 I am because of the good experience much inclined to look up first with Sixt. But it also depends on the offer. Thank you,
- Danuta S. | 18.05.2012 00:00 Everything is very fast, friendly and easy to run. Thank you!
- Bernd B. | 10.05.2012 00:00 It worked great and was VERY happy-Keep it up!
- Hans B. | 26.04.2012 00:00 It would be nice if when renting (and return) could be spoken in German.
- Reidar I. | 05.04.2012 00:00 Efficient and quick! Thanks for asking me.
- Jakob R. | 13.10.2011 00:00 Very professional reception by the staff at Gdansk airport.
- Daryl A. | 28.08.2011 00:00 It was great. They found a young lady to come take care of us on her day off. I really appreciate her coming in. The car was roomy and got really great gas mileage. Thank you.
- Takanori K. | 18.08.2011 00:00 Kind support and warm hospitality of staff was quite good for me. I will choose again definitely.
- Frank C. | 30.06.2011 00:00 The staff at Gdansk were terrific. The only problem we had was that the tag on the key said 'grey' Volvo, when the car was dark blue!! :)
- Andrzej Z. | 13.05.2011 00:00 Very good service, reasonable price, clean car in very good shape = very good offering. Thanks, I'll be using your services again.
- Dawid K. | 23.09.2010 00:00 A sales / rental assitant was extremely helpfull and informative, she is a star and Employee who should be rewarded even by only showing her results of this survey!On top of that the car was clean and in a good state / low milage.Thanks
- Magnus L. | 03.06.2010 00:00 Keep up the good work!! and send my regards to the station manager at Gdansk Airport! kind Regards. P.s I will soon be back!
- Gregory C. | 08.05.2010 00:00 Good prices, fast and courteous service. Overall very good job on the rental. Will use Sixt again.
- Mariola D. | 05.11.2009 00:00 Very friendly service!
- Tomasz K. | 10.04.2009 00:00 As usual ... maybe better pricing )
|Address:||Ul. Slowackiego 210|
|80-298 Gdansk PL +48-58-3481455|
|GDS - Code:||GDN|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 22:00|
|Sa. - Su.||09:00 - 17:00|
|24 h return|
Useful information about the Gdansk Airport Sixt office
Welcome to SIXT car rental at Gdansk Airport. Are you going sightseeing to Gdansk, partying to Sopot or maybe you would like to try some water sports at Hel Peninsula? We will help you with any questions as our customer is our challenge. Business trips to the surroundings areas will be a pleasant journey for you with Sixt cars. Here you can choose from a range of good rental cars like the a BMW X3 and the Mercedes ML We really look forward to seeing you at our branch and with you a safe rental with Sixt!
Either if it is a business trip or holiday stay, landing in Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport, named after the former President of Poland, gives you easy access to the Tricity area (Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia). It is not also far away from Hel Peninsula and all popular holiday destinations along the way (i.e. Rewa, Wladyslawowo, Jastarnia).
The airport itself is in a short distance to our local motorway S6 called "Obwodnica" which takes you to Gdynia Shipyard and A1 highway connects the port and city of Gdansk with the southern border of the country.
Germany, Norway, UK, Sweden, Denmark.
Gdansk city is situated on the southern edge of Gdansk Bay next to Gdynia and famous holiday resort Sopot, which together form an area called Tricity (Trojmiasto in Polish).
Gdansk is known for having a major influence in Poland's history with periods of Polish rule, periods of German rule, and extensive self-rule, with two spells as a free city as well as Solidarity movement.
- Neptune Fountain
- St. Mary's Church
- The museum ship SS Soldek
- Sopot Molo - the longest wooden pier in Europe.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 22:00|
|Sa. - Su.||09:00 - 17:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Gdansk Airport GDN
|Ul. Slowackiego 210|
Location plan - how to find us
Sixt counter is located in the main hall, in the rent-a-car zone.
Sixt parking lots are marked and located on the car park next to the Terminal in the rent-a-car sector.
Take bus no. 110 from Gdansk Wrzeszcz or no. 210 from the city Centre. Please leave the bus at the aiport bus stop. The Sixt branch is located in Terminal 2 (arrivals) just on the right side from the entrance in the car rental zone.
Please use the exit directions "Lotnisko Rebiechowo" from the motorway and then direct yourself to the rent a car return car parking (Green Car parking). Follow the pedestrian walk to Terminal 2 (Arrivals). When you enter the building, take right direction and you will notice Sixt branch in car rental zone.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide credit card, e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
After opening hours please leave the vehicle key and the car documents in the key box at the counter. In order to return the navigation system please leave it hidden safely inside the vehicle's trunk.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h return