Car Rental in Mozambique
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Mozambique
- Car Hire in Mozambique and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Car Rental in Mozambique with Sixt
We want to make your trip as problem-free as possible and make it easy to rent a car in Mozambique . Arrangements can be made online to make your car available at arrival. You also have the options of adding a LDW insurance, supplemental liability insurance and personal accident protection. While in Mozambique we want you to enjoy your travels and not worry about how you are going to get there.
Things To Remember While Driving In Mozambique
There are several important rules in Mozambique for driving. These will help you to drive safely in your rental car:
- Driving is on the left side of the road.
- Drivers and all passengers must wear seatbelts at all times.
- Always watch for pedestrians crossing or walking along the road.
- Police checkpoints are common throughout Mozambique.
- Driving on the beach is not permitted
- The speed limit on highways in Mozambique on national roads is 74 mph (120 kmh)
Where to go with your car rental in Mozambique
As you are planning your trip to Mozambique and renting a car, make sure you visit the beautiful shores of Bazaruto for swimming and snorkeling. Enjoy the pearly white sand and crystal water. There are miles of colorful coral reefs and tropical fish just waiting for your discovery. With your rent a car you can tour the beaches at your own pace. Relax and take in the scenery. Next take your car rental north to the Niassa Reserve to enjoy the safari. Drive the scenic tracts of wilderness in your rent a car. Make sure that you take your camera for great photo shots of the wildlife. We want you to have the best trip when you rent a car in Mozambique with Sixt.