Car Rental in Greece
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Greece
- Car Hire in Greece and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
- Kreta 7 Locations
- Lesvos 5 Locations
- Athens 5 Locations
- Peloponnes 5 Locations
- Chalkidiki 4 Locations
- Samos 4 Locations
- Katerini 3 Locations
- Thessaloniki 3 Locations
- Kallithea 2 Locations
- Paros 2 Locations
- Corfu 2 Locations
- Kefalonia 2 Locations
- Heraklion 2 Locations
- Chania 2 Locations
- Rhodes 2 Locations
- Milos 2 Locations
- Skala Kallonis
- Agios Nikolaos
Car rental in Greece with Sixt
With dozens of branches conveniently located throughout the mainland and Greek islands, Sixt Rent a Car in Greece can help you get to the most popular ancient sites, archaeological ruins, and beautiful beach destinations.
Driving Tips and Regulations in Greece
Driving a car rental in Greece is by far the best way to reach the myriad of attractions, see the country's scenic coastlines and enjoy the varied landscape of Greece. The country has an excellent, well-maintained roadway system that makes it quite easy for travelers who rent a car, with the only complication being up-to-date road maps.
- Keep cash on hand for paying tolls.
- It is illegal to use a cell phone while driving and you can expect to be stopped and fined if you violate this law.
- When parking look for a parking lot or hotel parking, as on-street parking is hard to find.
What to see with your car rental in Greece
Rent a car in Greece if you want the best of both worlds: cultural attractions and World Heritage Sites, combined with picturesque, whitewashed coastal towns along sandy beaches. First-time travelers to Greece won't want to miss world-famous iconic sites like the Parthenon in Athens, Delphi, the Temple of Apollo, or the Colossus of Rhodes. Those seeking an island vacation should experience the beautiful beaches and delicious local wines of Samos; the sandy palm beaches of Crete, or the nightlife on the island of Mykonos. Tour these sites and more with a car rental from Sixt in Greece. For more information about renting a car in Greece, please check out our car rental guide for Greece.* more than 60 car rental locations in Greece