Car Rental in Cyprus
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Cyprus
- Car Hire in Cyprus and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a car in Cyprus with Sixt
All branches offer a wide range of vehicles. If you are on a budget, you can tour Cyprus in an economical Suzuki or Kia. With a larger group, you can select from several different vans or SUVs. For an extra dash of excitement, upgrade to a luxury vehicle like an Audi or Mercedes-Benz or experience open air driving with a Suzuki Soft Top convertible. When you rent a car in Cyprus, you get unlimite mileage and have the choice of add-ons like GPS sytems and child safety seats. For peace of mind, third-party insurance and loss damage waivers are available.
Driving Rules to be Aware of in Cyprus
When you rent a car and drive in a different country, it is important to be aware of local traffic laws. Here are a few rules you should follow while in Cyprus:
- Traffic flow is on the left side of the road
- Seat belts must be worn at all times
- Children under five must be in the back seat Your Sixt agent will be happy to give you more advice for driving in Cyprus at the time you finalize your car rental.
What to see when you rent a car in Cyprus
Your car rental in Cyprus will let you explore the beautiful island at your own pace and schedule. The city of Paphos is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offers notable attractions like the Villa of Dionysos, home to some of the best preserved mosaic pavements in the Mediterranean. The city of Limassol was once the home of the Knights of St. John and has a 14th century fort. Your car rental grants you access to any of the wonderful beaches of Cyprus. Just outside of Limassol is Kourium beach, with an ancient Greco-Roman amphitheater in the background. Perhaps the most famous beach is Petra Tou Romiou, or Aphrodite beach, the legendary site of Aphrodite's emergence from the sea. All these attractions, and more, are easily visited with your Sixt car rental in Cyprus.