We are excited to add another location in the greater Phoenix area with the opening of our Scottsdale Downtown branch. Now you can explore this spa and golf haven in style with one of our luxury rental cars. Or go further afield and see what the state of Arizona has to offer. Take advantage of our opening special at this new location with up to 20 percent off your booking in Scottsdale Downtown!*
Sixt Rent a Car Scottsdale Downtown
Address: 10345 N Scottsdale Rd.,
Scottsdale, AZ 85253-1426
What to See and Do in Scottsdale
If you are looking to relax, Scottsdale is the place for you. It is well known for its spa resorts like the Camelback Resort and also for world-class golf courses like the TPC Scottsdale. Just outside of the city limits is a wealth of desert landscape to explore. Camelback Mountain looms over the city and if you travel further north you can find the McDowell Sonoran Preserve with plenty of trails for hiking. Between Scottsdale and Phoenix is Papago Park with its famous Hole in the Rock geological formation.
Outside of the great outdoors, Scottsdale has a lot more to offer. The city became a haven for artists in the first half of the 1900s and remains one, with many galleries located in the Old Town area. One artistic person who moved to Scottsdale and made his base here was famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright. You can visit Taliesin West, his former home and studio. In the northern part of the city you can find WestWorld, an equestrian paradise. You can also enjoy shopping at the many boutiques and high-end stores downtown. Our centrally located branch makes it easy to get around in Scottsdale, Phoenix or elsewhere. Here are some driving distances to popular attractions from our Scottsdale branch.
- Downtown Scottsdale to Camelback Mountain: 8 miles (16 minutes) via N. Scottsdale Road
- Downtown Scottsdale to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport: 19 miles (20 minutes) via AZ-101 Loop S
- Downtown to McDowell Sonoran Preserve: 9 miles (15 minutes) via AZ-101 Loop N
- Downtown to Taliesin West: 7 miles (20 minutes) via E Cactus Road
- Downtown Scottsdale to Downtown Phoenix: 17 miles (34 minutes) via E Shea Blvd and AZ-51 S
The desert landscape outside Scottsdale
Sixt Scottsdale Downtown Rental Services
Our new branch in Scottsdale has a fleet of premium vehicles from top car makers waiting for you. You can enjoy the mild weather year round in a convertible or a sports car with the windows down. Or if you are driving into one of the nearby mountainous areas, perhaps an SUV is a good idea. Those traveling with a larger group can rent a minivan, which is also ideal if you plan to golf and need room for your clubs. At this location we offer models from brands like Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, BMW and GMC that will allow you to drive around in comfort and style.
*Grand Opening Special Details:
- Take up to 20% off bookings at our Scottsdale Downtown station and up to 10% off at all other US locations
- Booking Period: November 15, 2018 to January 15, 2019
- Rental Period: November 24, 2018 to December 17, 2018 (latest drop off Dec. 20, 2018) and January 5 to January 31, 2019 (latest drop off February 5, 2019)
- Valid only for prepaid rentals
- Valid for all car categories
- Length of Rental: 3 to 27 days