Get help with your bookings, picking up of vehicle, emergencies and more.
Search help topics
Use of voucher
I received a value voucher from a previous rental. What are the requirements to use it?The following requirements apply to reservations booked with vouchers:
- The new reservation must be pay later, not prepaid
- Vouchers cannot be applied to current or past rentals
- Vouchers can only be redeemed in corporate countries (Germany, Austria, France, Italay, Belgium, Monaco, the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Spain (Mallorca, Ibiza, and mainland), and the USA.
- Reservations may not be rebooked using a voucher code
- All SIXT Terms and Conditions apply to voucher bookings
- Rental must be completed before the expiration date of the voucher in order to apply to the booking.
How do I apply a voucher to my new reservation?In order to properly redeem your E-voucher, please follow the directions provided below:
- Visit our website and proceed to select your rental period and desired vehicle group.
- Select the “Pay Later” option.
- Select any additional extras or coverages you may wish to add to your reservation and click on the "Continue" button.
- Enter your personal details and contact information.
- Scroll to the Additional Information section. Flight information can be entered. Do you have any other comments? Please see the voucher field.
- Enter your voucher number and select the "Redeem" box.
- Proceed with booking your reservation by clicking the "Book Now" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Yes, it was helpful
No, I still need help