Friendly and courteous staff.
1. From Hyde Park Corner Station take the exit onto the B310, Grosvenor Crescent
2. Keep left on Upper Belgrave St, taking a right onto Eaton Place.
3. Go over the first crossroads and you will pass the Hungarian Embassy
4. Go over the next crossroads and then turn left onto Lyall Street
5. Stay on this road as it changes to Elizabeth Street, and then to Elizabeth Bridge.
6. You will pass the TomTom coffee house on your left, take the forth left after this into Bullied Way. This will bring you through to the coach station.
7. Follow the road and keep to the right, going straight across at the traffic lights into the Victoria car park where you'll find our Sixt branch.
1. Head along Queenstown Road past the Queenstown Road train station.
2. At the Queens Circus roundabout, head straight over and take the third exit, staying on Queenstown Road.
3. Head straight along this road until you go over the river on Chelsea Bridge Road.
4. Keep right, then turn right onto Ebury Bridge Road.
5. Just before the Rising Sun pub, turn left onto St. Barnabus Street.
6. Keep going along this road then turn left onto Pimlico Road at the Orange Public House and Hotel. Take your first right onto Ebury Street, just after the Starbucks on your left.
7. Continue straight and you will pass a Shell garage on your right.
8. Turn right onto Elizabeth Street and go straight over cross junction onto Elizabeth Bridge.
9. Turn left through the coach station on Bulleid Way.
10. Follow the road through the coach station and keep to the right, going straight across at the traffic lights into the Victoria car park.
1. Head westbound along Chelsea Embankment and turn left along Royal Hospital Road.
2. Continue straight on this road past The Royal Hospital Chelsea Chapel and turn left onto Ebury Street just before the Starbucks on your right.
3. Continue straight and you will pass a Shell garage on your right.
4. Turn right onto Elizabeth Street and go straight over the cross junction onto Elizabeth Bridge.
5. Turn left through Coach Station on Bulleid Way.
6. Follow the road through the coach station and keep to the right, going straight across at the traffic lights into the Victoria car park.
1. Head westbound over Vauxhall Bridge (A202)
2. Go straight over cross junction, staying in the left lane.
3. Go past Bessborough gardens and turn left onto Drummond Gate towards Pimlico.
4. Head past Pimlico station and turn right at the lights onto St. Georges Square (A3213).
5. Head straight down onto Belgrave Road and continue onto Eccleston Square until you pass the Comfort Inn on your left.
6. Stay in the right lane and turn right into the Victoria Station car park.
Apcoa Eccleston Bridge, SW1W 9SJ London
08:00 - 19:00
08:00 - 19:30
08:00 - 17:00
08:00 - 16:00
08:00 - 16:00
The Sixt branch at Victoria Station is ideally placed car rental location, located next to the City of Westminster right in the heart of London. There you will be able to get a wide range of vehicles to choose from like vans, luxury cars, trucks and more. For people arriving at the station needing a rent a car the branch is situated straight across the road from the station entrance. Sixt Victoria Station provides high quality car rental to the surrounding area of Westminster.
Victoria station is set in commercial and residential area in Zone one (the inner city of London). Notably, Victoria station is a very short distance away from several attractions making it easy to get there by rental car like Buckingham Palace, the Queens residence, Westminster Abbey, The houses of Parliament, Leicester Square, and Downing Street, it is very easy to create your own tour of central London using your rent a car! Sixt makes it easy to cruise around London from the Victoria Train Station.
The area around Victoria Station is part of the congestion charge zone in Greater London. The scheme is in place to help reduce the amount of traffic in the center of the city and aims to lower the amount of pollution in London. So if you are renting a car you need to pay for the congestion fee, this is similar to a toll road fee in the US. So make sure if you are planning on having a car rental in London that you get your London Congestion covered. Sixt rent a car is looking forward to serving all of your car rental needs at the London Victoria Train Station.
Friendly and courteous staff.
Very impressed with Sixt, everything was easy, the car was immaculate, staff were very helpful. Highly recommend ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Easy check in and check out.