Welcome to Sixt car rental at Norrköping Central station, , railway station, railroad station.
If you are looking for a convertible, 4X4, sports car or economy car, Sixt car hire in Norrkoping central station has the right car for you.
Our Office will arrange a rental car or minivan for you at the central station for when you arrive by train. Next to the train station you will find the Scandic hotel, a news agents and the railway cafe. Norrköping central station is a railway station on the southern main line. Norrköping is included along with Linköping in the Fourth metropolitan region and can offer a large variety of shopping. Ingelsta Shopping is one of the larger shopping centers in Sweden and includes a Mediamarkt and Biltema. Norrköping has many big stores, such as: Rusta and Beijerbygg.
From Norrköping it%u2019s only a small journey by rental car too kolmården Zoo or Stendörren. We can also help you with mini bus if you are part of a group. Norrköping is a part of Linköping University where you can take courses in engineering, medicine and finance. The largest companies in Norrköping are: Holmen AB, AB Billerud Skärblacka, e.on, Servera R & S AB and the fishing Board. Many of these companies are easily accessible with a rental car from Sixt if you have arrived at Norrköping central station. When you visit Norrköping, you should not miss the opportunity to visit to the Göta Canal locks in Söderköping. If you like sports there is a well-equipped Sports Park that is the home arena for IFK Norrköping football team.
In June you can take your Sixt rental car to the Brávellir festival which hosts bands such as: Iron Maiden, Kings of leon, Kanye West, Axwell, Ingrosso and many more big acts. No matter what you want to see and do during your visit in Sweden, we have a vehicle to suit your needs whether it is a rental car, minibus or van. Feel free to contact us for reservation at Norrköping Railway station or via the Sixt website.
Top five things to visit in close proximity to the Office.
1. Ingelsta Shopping-24 000 square meters of Shopping
2. Kolmården Zoo- in Kolmården you will encounter wild animals from all the world's jungles, mountains, forests, savannas and seas. A perfect chance to see Sweden%u2019s best live dolphin show.
3. Air force museum. The air force museum has a unique collection of aircraft, from the earlier pioneers up to today's spectacular JAS 39 Gripen.
4. The Göta Canal- The canal is one of the largest monuments and attractions.
5. Vätternrundan - Tens of thousands of people gather each year in Motala to participate in the races at Vätternrundan.
( Branch Manager )