* The prices were calculated on 22.09.2022 for a 7 days prepaid rental at Ohrid Airport starting on 22.10.2022. Our prices fluctuate daily and this offer is not guaranteed.
Sixt car rentals in Ohrid
Heading towards the historical district of Macedonia, among the numerous interesting prefectures, the one of Ohrid prevails, due to its multilateral profile that shall definitely enchant you. The town of Ohrid, is a place where modern lifestyle, historical sightseeing and natural sites coexist, rendering your visit an exciting experience. As far as your entertainment is concerned, the town of Ohrid is the perfect choice, as it is the place where you will find everything that need, from cafeterias, clubs, bars, taverns, restaurants, fast food-joints, patisseries, casinos to athletic installations.
Top things to do in Ohrid with a Sixt rental car
- Lake Ohrid - One of the deepest and, according to most experts, the oldest lake in Europe.
- Church of St. Sophia - One of the most important monuments of Macedonia, housing architecture and art from the Middle Ages.
- St. Bogorodica Perivlepta - The church, dedicated to the Virgin Mary, was built and painted in 1295.
- St. Jovan Kaneo - Most known for its scenic location, sitting on a cliff over Lake Ohrid.
- St. Pantelejmon Plaosnik - The monastery is believed to have been built when Saint Clement arrived in Ohrid and restored an old church.
- St. Naum - One of the most beautiful monasteries in Macedonia and an important pilgrimage place. It sits on a plateau over Ohrid Lake and Galicica mountain towering behind.
Car rental at Sixt Ohrid
Sixt Ohrid has a fleet of high class vehicles available to rent on either short or long term rentals. Whether you require a small car for a day or a large minivan for a month we have the fleet and service to cater to your needs. Our fleet consists of the top brands including Mercedes, Ford, VW and Audi. We also have a variety of luxury vehicles and sports car. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you and help to get you on your way.