Sixt car rental in Walsrode, Germany
Riding around town and viewing the attractions is one of the most interesting activities to do in Walsrode. Visitors who like water and wetlands can stop by Fulde Park and gaze at the fabulous landscaping. Those who appreciate wildlife can stop by Serengeti Park and take a long look at the multitude of wildlife. Religious tourists can visit St. John the Baptist Church, built in 1848.
Why rent with Sixt?
- New cars - on average 3 months old
- Premium fleet of german cars
- Car rental made quick and easy
- Unlimited miles on standard vehicles
- Free cancellation when you pay on arrival
- Friendly 24/7 customer service