London Shepherd's Bush Car Rental
Travel Information from Sixt rent a car at London Shepherd's Bush
Shepherds Bush is situated in the area of west London, and is part of the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, it is well noted to be home for the Westfield shopping centre, the second largest shopping centre in Europe (only second to its sister Westfield shopping centre, which has recently opened in Stratford, home to the 2012 Olympics site). The main roads through Shepherd bush contain plenty of small and independent shops, pubs and restaurants, and the football club Queen's park Rangers grounds.
The Queens Park Rangers football club, is a historic club who have recently enjoyed a successful spell which has seen them return to playing top flight football for the first time in several years. Another sporting success story with roots in Shepherd's Bush is the Olympic Gold medallist Linford Christie who grew up in the area and now has a nearby sports stadium named in his honour. Shepherds Bush is also proud to offer many impressive chain and independent hotels, in this modern, hip area of London.
Shepherds Bush is bordered by Hammersmith and Notting hill, home of the annual Notting hill Caribbean street festival, and is a short car ride away to all the main attractions and museums in London, including the Science Museum, The Victoria and Albert Museum, The natural history Museum, the London Eye, The London Aquarium and the Towers of London. you could do your very own tour of London and back again with your rental!
If you are interested in Theatre, The Bush Theatre is renowned fordiscovering and producing new talent and theatre from a range of backgrounds. Shepherds bush also celebrates a strong music background being home to the Rolling stones and the Shepherds Bush Empire is a famous music venue and has seen many popular acts through its doors including The Rolling Stones, Muse, David Bowie and Bob Dylan.
Top Five Things to Do in Shepherds bush
1.Take a guided tour around the sights of London in your rental car
2. Visit Westfield urban shopping centre
3. Watch a show at the Bush Theatre
4. Take your pick of the Lovely independent restaurants and enjoy!
5. Watch a gig at the infamous Shepherds Bush Empire.
Car hire in Shepherd's Bush
The Sixt car hire branch in Shepherd's Bush offers a fantastic range of rental cars and vans at low prices, ensuring there is something for every customer whether you are looking for a cheap small car for the weekend or a luxury hire car for that special occasion.
Amongst the Sixt fleet are cars and vans from the world's leading manufacturers including Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes and Audi.
The car hire fleet consists of small cars such as the VW Polo and compact cars such as the VW Golf ranging right the way up to the prestigious Mercedes S-Class.
The Sixt car hire branch is located on Bramley Road off Westway (A40). The branch is ideally located for customers looking for car rental in Shepherd's Bush, White City, Notting Hill and North Kensington.
Welcome to Sixt Car Rental at London Shepherd's Bush
|Address:||3 Bramley Road|
|W10 6SZ London GB +44-844-5760237|
|GDS - Code:||LONC02|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
|24 h return|
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Robert S. | 10.11.2013 22:45 I was impressed by the online booking process, the reception and the fact that everything was electronic. The staff were very helpful and it all worked very smoothly. This was the first time I have rented from Sixt (I usually use Hertz Gold Card service as it is also very easy) but I might try renting from Sixt in other locations in...
- Paul T. | 17.10.2013 17:52 A good van, clean, comfy, economical. Pleasant staff. Open on a Sunday helped too.
- Peter D. | 03.10.2013 09:55 the staff were positive and helpful, the choice of cars was limited but ultimately the vehicle was satisfactory.
- Denis K. | 10.09.2013 11:59 I think you suppll an excellent service.The cars are always in great condition, and the staff all are very efficient. One suggestion I could make lower your prices!!!! just a thought
- Tibor P. | 10.09.2013 10:47 Your guys at Shepherd's Bush are the best.
- John M. | 02.09.2013 17:41 The whole expierience was wonderful and the car was a dream the whole family loved it we will all see you soon keep up the fantastic service.
- Christine O. | 26.08.2013 21:07 I was very pleased with the service you provide fast efficient and professional I will certainly use sixt again if I require a van thank you for your service
- Erika H. | 26.08.2013 18:19 They are so nice and friendly, from the girl behind the desk until the lovely Iranian guy whoe gives you and received the the car back!
- Dean W. | 26.08.2013 12:34 Very easy process, best price on market and felt well informed and looked after thanks!
- Morag Jennifer C. | 26.08.2013 12:24 It was great value and a very easy, smooth experience....
- Dominic W. | 09.08.2013 10:31 Very quick and efficient process.
- Leigh L. | 29.07.2013 00:04 I have used SIXT many times and have always been happy with the experience.
- Maria Olalla C. | 21.07.2013 20:56 Really easy and quick process on the picking up the car and on the return.If price is reasonable I'll rent from you again!!!
- Ian M. | 04.07.2013 10:30 Your manager/receptionist at your Shepherd's Bush branch is exceptionally pleasant and helpful.
- Rachael S. | 03.07.2013 16:33 easy to use, no dramas, perfect hire!
- Jennifer E. | 03.07.2013 13:57 Easy, convenient, simple. Guy in the car park who handed over the keys was also very helpful.
- Bill H. | 10.06.2013 09:56 Courtesy and excellent service at all times from the manageress and staff. Well maintained and clean vehicle each time. happy to do business with you.
- Anthony G. | 02.06.2013 17:28 Clean van, friendly service
- William M. | 02.06.2013 11:20 I was always treated well, with courtesy and efficiaency. Great job.
- Frances D. | 28.05.2013 09:41 Wonderful swift friendly service given. Thank you
- Mark D. | 15.05.2013 16:58 Staff (and especially branch manager Alexandra) incredibly polite, friendly, and extremely helpful.
- Benjamin K. | 14.05.2013 14:17 I was very pleased with my first, not the last sixt van rental.
- Kirsty N. | 12.05.2013 10:13 The staff were very helpful and friendly. The service was very efficient too.
- Kamil W. | 05.07.2012 00:00 Perfect service, very helpfull staff. the only comment (not complain) it would be good if u had media contols on the steering wheel just so you can contole the radio with out being distracted while driving. other wise great service well done guys u made my weekend =o)K wodzicki
- De Villiers G. | 28.06.2012 00:00 Every single aspect of my experience renting from Sixt was really wonderful- the efficiency of the process, the helpfulness of the staff, the car itself. I was very favourably impressed and would strongly encourage anyone else thinking of renting to use them.
- William B. | 16.06.2012 00:00 Great car, excellent service, thanks
- Victoria J. | 31.05.2012 00:00 Very helpful and friendly service
- Finola O. | 24.05.2012 00:00 Your manager at the Shepherds Bush branch of Sixt (Sunday 21st May) is just suberb. Went far and away above the call of duty and was very professional and friendly!
- Catharine C. | 17.05.2012 00:00 Great car at a competitive price. Polite and agreeable staff. All round good experience.
- Joanna L. | 10.05.2012 00:00 very helpful and friendly staff
- Kristian K. | 26.04.2012 00:00 When I went to collect the minibus I'd rented I was told you only had a 17 seater, when I'd rented a 15 seater... didn't cost me extra or anything, so it really wasn't a big deal. All in all, I was very happy with the service!
- Patrick M. | 07.04.2012 00:00 Very glad there were no hidden extra charges
- Jan C. | 06.04.2012 00:00 friendly, helpful staff who made the renting process easy
- Claudette D. | 02.04.2012 00:00 This is my first rental with Sixt, and yes I would definately rent again, as and when I require a vehicle to hire
- Jonathan H. | 29.03.2012 00:00 Very happy with the level of service
- Philip James C. | 15.03.2012 00:00 Brilliant website, it was great to have the .ics emailed to me too!Thanks guys, would use again without hesitation.
- James H. | 16.02.2012 00:00 Liked the fact that it was simple and there was no nonsense (eg when I was caught in traffic and a few minutes late)
- Christian M. | 19.01.2012 00:00 Very helpful staff. Very clean vehicle and in great condition.
- Ekaterina Z. | 17.01.2012 00:00 Thank you a lot! I liked your service.
- Fabrizio C. | 05.01.2012 00:00 Hi there the only comments i have regarding the service offered from sixt it was GREAT, the staff was very helpful and nice and the car excellent.. For sure i would recommend to everyone needs rent a car.ThanksMr Caldarazzo Fabrizio
- Henry W. | 28.11.2011 00:00 Better than Hertz
- Peter H. | 24.11.2011 00:00 Excellent service
- Elizabeth R. | 03.11.2011 00:00 Everything went very smoothly, the car was very good.Thanks!
- Henry A. | 03.11.2011 00:00 I thought the staff helpful and friendly and can't find any negative points. Thank you.
- Dallas B. | 02.11.2011 00:00 The vehicle suited us perfectly as we have a large family and was in as new condition. Staff were competent and friendly for both departure and the vehicle return.I will be pleased to use your company again as required. Kindest Regards.Dallas BeachAustralia
- Kimberley B. | 20.10.2011 00:00 excellent and friendly service from start to finish!
- Carl P. | 13.10.2011 00:00 All went very smoothly thank you.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Shepherd's Bush LONC02
|3 Bramley Road|
|W10 6SZ London|
Location plan - how to find us
You take the Hammersmith & City line or the Circle line to Latimer Rd station. Upon exiting the station you then turn left and walk for about 175 yards. You will then see our Sixt branch on the right.
You can put our Postal Code W10 6SZ and this will take you to our Sixt branch. Otherwise from the A40 take exit A3220 (W Cross Route) towards Shepherd's Bush or Westfields, at the end of the A3220 take the first left off the roundabout onto the A402 Holland Park Ave and again the first left onto Royal Crescent and then left again onto St Ann's Rd which leads onto Bramley Rd. Travel for about half a mile and you will then see our Sixt branch on the left hand side.
Out of hours pickup & return
Keybox available at the main entrance.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h return