London Battersea-Vauxhall Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Sudesh Kumar S. | 17.01.2015 12:47 Everything is done in a very efficient way.
- Andrew M. | 09.01.2015 11:58 a pleasure doing business
- Ryan P. | 09.01.2015 09:40 The whole rental experience was really great all the way through. We were happy with the price and the fact that our journey to the rental car was covered set it apart from other companies. Our car was upgraded which we were really pleased with due to there being no more of our size and it was really easy to extend the rental for a...
- Michael Guy P. | 07.01.2015 10:56 I have tried most UK rental services and had some kind of problem with each of them. The one exception has been Sixt - they dug me out of a big hole the first time I used them following a cock-up with Europcar, and since then I've always used them, and never had a problem!
- Victoria C. | 31.12.2014 13:18 The lady that handled our rental Ms Phyllis Kalemci was excellent and very helpful and friendly and professional.
- Janos S. | 30.12.2014 07:45 Very friendly management, dealing with problems straight away in a professional manner.
- Christopher L. | 16.12.2014 19:42 Although there were issues providing a vehicle I was kept up to date and the team were great at communicating what was happening. When I arrived an upgraded vehicle was provided. Also on return of the vehicle I was very impressed that the one site manager greeted me by name and appeared to be genuine in my thoughts about the vehicle....
- Philip R. | 15.12.2014 11:28 I use Sixt at Battersea regularly and I have always found the service to be exemplary. The staff are polite and efficient and the vehicles excellent.
- Ben B. | 12.12.2014 21:30 The lady on reception was very friendly and exceptionally good service. A credit to your company.
- Ryan C. | 12.12.2014 12:00 keep up the good work
- Matthew P. | 11.12.2014 10:38 Friendly service and super car thanks
- Natalia G. | 22.11.2014 22:43 The staff were Quickly , efficient , amazing...
- Robert Emilio F. | 14.11.2014 11:24 An excellent service.
- Duncan F. | 10.11.2014 09:08 I was very happy with the whole experience.
- John S. | 07.11.2014 20:52 Really impressed by the manager. Friendly and professional a great advertisement for sixt
- Christoffel S. | 07.11.2014 19:59 Very good!!
- Alexandra D. | 07.11.2014 12:14 One of your employees, Laquesha, was exceptionally helpful and efficient.
- Daniel E. | 05.11.2014 13:32 I rent regularly from the same branch. Your employees know my needs and make every effort to supply a suitable vehicle.
- Joseph R. | 05.11.2014 10:57 Sixt is the only main care hire firm that doesn't charge a young person surcharge between 23-25 years. The staff are always incredibly efficient and helpful, and unlike other firms they don't make you nervous or feel like you're under constant examination for damage to the vehicle - instead it is just simple, straightforward...
- Ronald M. | 01.11.2014 15:57 The receptionist was very professional. She has a high level in customer service,which I observed with the customer before me as well as with myself. She is a asset to your business. Tell her thank you
- Zachary D. | 29.10.2014 09:55 As a regular customer at this branch, I have build a rapport with certain staff. Members of staff like Ausman, Richard and the Doctor provide a high standard of service and always do there upmost to make continuous customers like me come back to the branch time after time. The downside to this branch is the lack of space and the narrow...
- Nicola S. | 27.10.2014 18:07 Very helpful customer support during telephone booking and smooth transaction, as in my previous experiences.
- Maxwell W. | 24.10.2014 19:42 Excellent service and very professional. The two gentleman at the front desk where very informative and helpful and went out of their way to get me the information for congestion. Complete A-Z service received would definitely recommend and use again.
- Gergely S. | 23.10.2014 11:52 I was very happy with the Sixt employee (Mohamed). He was professional, quick and he arrived early on Sunday, so I did not have to wait to give back the car I rented. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
- Anton K. | 21.10.2014 18:25 Very good people and service. Will come back for sure. Many thanks SIXT!!
- Bernard B. | 19.10.2014 11:20 When I went to return the car with my own car I discovered my car had a puncture and had to wait 2 hours for the recovery company to come and fix it. Your member of staff Filiz Kalemci was extraordinarily helpful and charming. Also watching her work under pressure (it was very busy) was an example in great customer relations and...
- Katalin B. | 09.10.2014 10:18 All stuff was friendly. Process was fast both at pick up and drop off. I loved the car. The branch is easy to get to.
- Semedo S. | 08.10.2014 08:07 I must say it was a pleasure renting from SIXT Battersea. The employees I met were effcient and knowledgable. The guy at the desk was informative and funny, although it was my first ever car rental, I was made to feel extremely comfortable and will be recommending the SIXT Battersea branch to friends and family alike. They also went...
- Hamish M. | 30.09.2014 10:26 I normally have rented from the bigger providers (mainly Europcar). I was attracted to Sixt in this instance on the basis of price and was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. Sixt were efficient, simple and fair to deal with. Well done, and all the best in taking on the big guys.
- Charlotte R. | 29.09.2014 11:40 Exellent service from the staff will be recommending
- Jonathan H. | 18.09.2014 11:03 The guy who hands the vans over is the definition of great customer service
- Janos S. | 15.09.2014 08:44 Staff is very friendly and helpful. The w9ide selection of cars also make it easy to choose the right vehicle.
- Esther O. | 12.09.2014 13:52 It was a wonderful experience that will make me come back for more rental of vehicle
- Richard P. | 12.09.2014 12:32 It was a good experience and I was delighted with the guys who provide a exellent service i will be renting from SIXT Battersea again. Keep up the good work appreciate the service.Mr Pace
- Soban K. | 11.09.2014 00:00 Very welcoming and helpful Staff made it a quick easy and very pleasant rental. Will definitely be recommending this branch to family and friends. Great guys Mr Johnson & Mr Ashraf thank you
- James N. | 27.08.2014 13:58 A good service. Pleasantly surprised by the car that I was given. Rental prices were lower than competitors and with a branch that was very conveniently located.
- Michael S. | 27.08.2014 09:46 All in all really easy process, great customer service from the guys in the office, vehicle was spot on and great value for money. Would happily recommend and use again.
- Hilary N. | 26.08.2014 16:35 The staff were really helpful and made the whole process less stressful
- Jason E. | 20.08.2014 12:34 Overall a good experience of hiring a car and the staff were efficient and helpful.
- John L. | 15.08.2014 10:28 Was very happy with a seven seater as not had one before. Was perfect for my parents and children. Will def recommend sixt to freinds. The only area I could not do on line was to arrange to get the car delivered or picked up. Thanks and will be there again. The man at reception was acceptionaly helpful as I left my driving licence behind.
- Daniel E. | 06.08.2014 11:49 I rent regularly. Your staff know my needs and do their best to meet them even when the vehicle I want is in short supply or unavailable.
- Dominic R. | 06.08.2014 10:37 Great service.
- Lucinda C. | 04.08.2014 08:46 Very business like and professional.
- Michael M. | 22.07.2014 09:54 Excellent service. No questions asked. A breeze to book and excellent pricing
- Philip R. | 24.02.2014 19:33 I could have ticked all the boxes above. Sixt is always my first choice: the prices are good, the range of cars is great, the Battersea office is very convenient. But above all the staff at Battersea are very friendly and efficient, from the manager to the booking staff and the people who cheerfully receive the car back in all weathers...
- Colin C. | 29.11.2013 17:25 Did not get the car i had booked, but was more than happy with what i got which was my second choicem amazing car, used very little petrol.All in all a very good experience.
- Luis Mariano G. | 11.10.2013 10:20 Second time I rent a car with good, very good service overall.
- Robert B. | 12.09.2013 15:41 We had an enjoyable experience, the pick from our residence was very helpful, the car fitted our purpose well.,being reliable and economical. Thanks
- Karen C. | 06.09.2013 14:48 Great service....I was upgraded to an automatic which I mentioned in passing that I would prefer and was upgraded with minimal expense. Would use again!
- Michael M. | 05.09.2013 16:38 Excellent service online and in Branch. Vehicle was ideal for my purposes and price was very reasonable. No complaints at all.Would be very happy to rent again and recommend to others.
- Gareth G. | 27.08.2013 16:50 i need to rent again in a couple of weeks and whilst the price needs to be right will almost certainly be renting for sixt again
- Salek A. | 27.08.2013 11:02 This was my first time hiring from Sixt and I can say from now on I'll be going to this branch all the time. It was so hassle free and easy to deal with the rental. A very friendly atmosphere with a elegant look when you walk in.
- Nicholas C. | 26.08.2013 19:06 ...satisfied because the whole process was efficient, and hassle-free. Second time I've rented from you. Thanks.
- Ion I. | 26.08.2013 11:37 Very friendly staff at Battersea branch and quite flexible with permanently customers like me.THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!
- Peter B. | 14.08.2013 14:51 very quick easy and helpful. competitive pricing- why go anywhere else ?
- Rice B. | 07.08.2013 11:11 Very straight forward helpful service. Thank you.
- Matthew S. | 04.08.2013 21:13 Thanks for making everything so easy and quick and the car provided was great as well.
- Geoffrey M. | 29.07.2013 11:14 Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Vidya A. | 17.07.2013 16:39 I was very happy with the ease of booking online, friendly and professional employees and very competitive pricing. My family and I appreciated the very enjoyable driving experience around England and Scotland in the rented car and will rent again from Sixt without any hesitation. I am sure that this is the experience that others also...
- Richard T. | 16.07.2013 12:06 I was running a bit late for my returning of the vehicle on 12th July, and I would like to praise the helpfulness of the staff in Battersea in staying 5 mins after their finish time in order to allow me the chance to fill the car with petrol before returning. Their customer service was excellent.
- Paul K. | 15.07.2013 19:18 It was a good experience and I would definitely use Sixt again - thanks
- Andrew P. | 13.07.2013 11:38 I was pleased and impressed how personable the young lady at reception was.
- Daniel B. | 11.07.2013 10:00 This was the second time I used your services, and will definitely do so in the future, should the need arise. Booking online is easy and straightforward and the staff were friendly, quick and professional. I am very happy with the overall experience.
- Philip R. | 10.07.2013 13:11 The staff at Battersea are always helpful and cheerful. They make renting a car a completely stress free experience. The car was excellent and reasonably priced. I was very happy with my experience and will continue to rent from Sixt.
- Laurence H. | 28.06.2013 21:20 alll good. systems work, good value, people very good, vehicle good. well done
- Steven L. | 24.06.2013 08:03 Polite and helpful staff, quite refreshing after some other suppliers i have used in the past.
- Jamie S. | 23.06.2013 17:42 I have used you before and will do so again. The booking process was very straight forward, the price and fees were all explained clearly. When collecting the vehicle staff were helpful and the process very smooth. I was absolutely happy in every way.
- Mike G. | 23.06.2013 12:02 I have been using Sixt services for a long time and I am happy with service I receive.
- Sarah N. | 23.06.2013 11:49 Everyone was really great, vehicle was great.
- Deven P. | 18.06.2013 12:39 just great people
- Anthony (tony) S. | 10.06.2013 08:12 Extremely happy with the level of service from Adam at Battersea, he is a very impressive young man who provided a very high level of prefessional service. Car that i wanted a Corsa was available and had no issues. Return of the car was easy. Extremly happy with the service and the price. Well done
- Sarah W. | 07.06.2013 22:00 Helpful, accommodating and pleasantly friendly was Adam on reception Car was great!
- Huw M. | 06.06.2013 21:37 Battersea Staff very friendly and helpful, good new van, would recommend.
- Adam T. | 06.06.2013 20:02 I've had a very good experience of the Battersea branch - car rental can be stressful because you never know if people are going to try to rip you off with made-up damage claims etc, but I trust Sixt Battersea after having used them a number of times.
- Elaine C. | 31.05.2013 08:29 It was a very smooth and uncomplicated experience. I would definately use SIXT again.
- Brahim N. | 22.05.2013 08:20 Please keep up the excellent service
- Mohammed J. | 16.05.2013 11:53 Friendly staff, cheap prices, easy to book - will definitely be using Sixt again!
- Andrew B. | 07.03.2013 00:00 Excellent service throughout and particularly helpful staffat your Battersea office.
- Andy L. | 07.02.2013 00:00 The staff at your Battersea branch, from the girl who gave me the car, to the chap who took it back, and the guy who drove us home, were all brilliant. Polite, friendly and efficient. Well done. And the Citroen DS4 was amazing.
- Anna W. | 03.01.2013 00:00 Very friendly staff and every booking I have made has been very easy and quick.
- James T. | 13.12.2012 00:00 AWESOME, thanks!
- Leslie A. | 12.12.2012 00:00 a drop-off facility between 19.00 and 08.00 would be very helpful
- Gerry O. | 07.12.2012 00:00 Very good service - liked the email a couple of days ahead telling me exactly what had to be bought in.Cheers
- Malcolm G. | 03.12.2012 00:00 Check in in Battersea was very well managed / swift.The vehicle return went well and the local manager helped with a possible 'nail in tyre' issue.I'll use SIXT again if the location is convenient.Malcolm
- Sikander M. | 12.11.2012 00:00 very good service love sixt rental
- Noah B. | 11.11.2012 00:00 Sixt were excellent, the Van was fantastic and reasonably priced, the staff a the Battersea Office were outstanding and helpufl. However EasyVan who I booked through were completely awful, the age restriction guidelines were wrong, the van booked was not the van which Sixt thought they were providing, the booking fee was extortionate....
- Caroline A. | 08.11.2012 00:00 Van was excellent and perfect for purpose. Staff were helpful and friendly. BUT on pick up I was assured that fuel tank was full although top block of electronic gauge was blank - I was told it had malfunctioned - but when I filled it up after just 3 journeys from Battersea to Victoria to move furniture, I had to put in over 16 litres...
- Joe M. | 05.11.2012 00:00 Very friendly staff and efficient service at a handy location. Also, for quite a basic car it was very nice to drive. Would certaily recommend.
- Zico R. | 25.10.2012 00:00 I found Sixt cars great as my rental was very clean and tidy and I was promised everything I was told. Staff were helpful and the manager was very nice and welcoming. Thank you!
- John B. | 19.10.2012 00:00 Very good service, both getting the car and returning it.
- Lee D. | 11.10.2012 00:00 I would like to say how extremely helpful the 2 ladys where at your battersea branch. Very polite. They got us into a van within 15 minute after walking into the office, I would definitely recommend sixt rental to people I know.
- Allan S. | 07.10.2012 00:00 Very freindly staff and a well organised branch, had answers to questions very good WOW factor.
- Amanda P. | 28.09.2012 00:00 Your service personnel at the Battersea Road branch could not be more helpful and personable. I have had a great experience every time renting from you and would not consider using anyone else at this point in time.Thank you
- Joseph T. | 27.09.2012 00:00 South African chap at the Battersea branch was very helpful, friendly and professional, even when I didn't fill up the diesel tank properly. Definitely recommend for the customer service.
- Marwan Salah Namzy T. | 22.09.2012 00:00 I was very impressed with the level of professionalism with the agent that was serving me. I will use Sixt in the near future.
- Emily P. | 13.09.2012 00:00 I am not one who praises normally - however, your telephone customer service was fantastic. I entered an incorrect email address when I made my booking. I called up, the phone was answered promptly and the man was v helpful and fixed it straight away and confirmed back by email. Very impressive.Staff at Battersea were also excellent...
- Philip R. | 06.09.2012 00:00 Staff at Battersea always helpful and friendly.
- Adrian C. | 30.08.2012 00:00 Renting proces went ok, just a minor delay due to computer system failure. Lady at the counter was very polite and offered me a very interesting upgrade. Will definitely choose you guys again! Thumbs up! cheers!
- Bernadette M. | 30.08.2012 00:00 The Vauxhall staff are very friendly and helpfull, the process of picking up and dropping off was very smooth. Impressive.
- Hussain A. | 30.08.2012 00:00 your retal team was also very pleasant
|Address:||171 Battersea Park Road|
|SW8 4BS London GB +44-8444-993399|
|GDS - Code:||LONC11|
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Welcome to the London Battersea-Vauxhall Sixt rent a car office
Battersea is located in southwest London and has 3 famous landmarks itself, Battersea Park, Battersea Power Station and Battersea Dogs Home. The park has plenty for thefamily to see and do, boating on the lake, visiting the zoo or walking around the Old English Garden and the Power Station is an iconic landmark (for those music fans, this was on the cover of Pink Floyd's 1977 album 'the animals' which also featured a flying pig. the station has provided the backdrop for several sporting events recently including a visit from the Red Bull X Fighters tour last year. and Snowboarding event Battersea Dogs Home celebrates its 150thyear of taking in cats and dogs needing to be re-homed or rescued.
The area around our Battersea car hire branch has plenty to offer for tourists who could drive to any of London's famous landmarks, the Houses of Parliament are within 5 miles of Battersea or even the London eye that stands on the south bank of the Thames, opposite the London Aquarium and also a short distance from the London Tate Gallery. All of this and more could be seen in one day which Battersea a great place to visit and tour around in one of the many vehicles available in our car hire range.
Top Five things to Do Around Battersea
1. Enjoy a day at the Zoo in Battersea park
2. Enjoy a self guided tour around London's infamous landmarks
3. get yourself a ticket for a sporting event at the Battersea power station
4. Enjoy a ride on the London Eye
5. Go see the Fish at the London Aquarium.
Car hire at Battersea
The Sixt Battersea car hire branch is located in the heart of the Borough of Wandsworth south of the River Thames. Just 2.9 miles away from Charing Cross station the branch is ideally placed for those arriving into London on the underground rail network. You can find a large and varied selection of vehicles to rent from our Battersea car hire branch, from compact cars like the new VW Polo, voted the European car of the year 2010, to our executive Mercedes range. We also carry an extensive range of Mini-buses and Vans, whether for a group trip or moving house, we like tocater for your every vehicle need.
|Mo. - Fr.||08:00 - 19:00|
|Sa.||08:00 - 17:00|
|Su.||09:00 - 16:00|
|Bank holiday||09:00 - 16:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # London Battersea-Vauxhall LONC11
|171 Battersea Park Road|
|SW8 4BS London|
Location plan - how to find us
To Battersea Park Road from Vauxhall Station take bus line 344 towards Wandsworth or bus line 156 to Wimbledon. To Queenstown Rd. junction Battersea Pk Rd. Bus line 452 from Knightsbridge towards Wandsworth. Bus line 44 from Victoria towards Tooting station. Bus line 137 from Oxford Circus towards Streawtham Hill.
Take the national rail line to Battersea Park Station, which is situated opposite the branch. Alternatively take the national rail line to Queenstown Road Station which is around the corner from our branch.
The branch is situated on the A3025 junction of the A3216. From the North take A5 leading onto A4202 and then onto the A3205. From the West take A4 to A3220 then left onto the A3025. From the East take the A13 to A1202 and then the A501 to A5, A4202, A202 then A3025. From the South take A23 or A3 to the A203 and then onto A3205. Please be aware of the congestion charging zone. Ask at branch on return.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- Choose vehicle using iPhone for pick up