Krakow Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Ilya S. | 04.04.2014 09:51 The Staff Was Very Kind And Professional,And The vehicles are Top Class.. i definitely will useSixt Service again in the near future..
- John D. | 28.03.2014 13:42 The manager of the Krakow airport station was outstanding and a real pleasure to work with. He even sent a driver to meet us at T-2 which is 15 or more minutes walk from T-1 and we did not have a lot of time to make our flight. Above and beyond the call of duty service. I will only rent from Sixt on my next trip.ThanksJohn D.
- Brian W. | 04.11.2013 15:32 Website seemed a little confusing to use as the car I reserved really would be pushing it to store our bags. We upgraded to make sure that we had adequate room, but other than that, was a great experience.
- Karl L. | 23.10.2013 13:28 Very nice people working at the reception desk.
- Klaus-Jürgen K. | 24.07.2013 13:27 The Gas station was "On Break" when I returned the vehicle. When I mentioned it to the Counter person, he apologized and calculated an estimated fuel amount which I paid in cash, so that I wouldn't be charged the exhorbitant fuel penalty SIXT charge if the vehicle isn't filled.
- Roman M. | 17.07.2013 18:45 The Rates could of been bit lower but other than that the service was good and the vehicle was clean and ready to use which made my stay and use of the vehicle more pleasurable. Thank you,
- Piotr B. | 17.07.2013 10:32 I have very positive overall experience during the last twenty years with Sixt. Thank you!
- Rick R. | 28.06.2013 17:23 It was very easy to rent a car - great location, right next to the exit. The only suggestion: please, let your customers know that enterance to the parking lot when returning vehicle if not through a short term parking, but furher left. Thank you.
- Stephen D. | 21.06.2013 10:00 Quick efficient service at collection and return. No problems with the car. Great thanks
- Edward J. | 15.06.2013 20:01 While our daughter lived in Germany for several years, she always rented from SixT. She recommended we do the same and we had a very pleasant experience. We will definitely recommend SixT to anyone wishing to rent a vehicle. Thank you for a very nice traveling vacation.
- Honora M. | 15.06.2013 19:38 Excellent value and excellent customer service in the Krakow airport. Thank you. I had to get to a funeral and their assistance helped me and my family.
- Koen H. | 06.06.2013 13:44 Nice service and happy that the car was delivered at the hotel Qbus for a cheap price !!
- Brian P. | 10.03.2013 00:00 Excellent service by the staff in Krakow. Car was clean and well prepared for my visit.
- Darren R. | 07.02.2013 00:00 The Sixt Representative at Krakow Airport (Mr Rafal) was very helpful, very professional and will be one of the reasons I will be booking my next hire through Sixt at Krakow Airport.Keep up the good work!
- Igor B. | 07.02.2013 00:00 Good luck in your business!
- Francis N. | 04.10.2012 00:00 Great job.
- Peter A. | 27.09.2012 00:00 Car was fine and well prepared - although was far from full of fuel even though the display included the top 'bar'.
- Michal Z. | 20.09.2012 00:00 Very professional staff at the Krakow Balice Airport Sixt Office
- Tomasz G. | 30.08.2012 00:00 I was very satisfied with the staff at KRK, very helpful and friendly. The only thing that was a bit too heavy was the price. I'm sure I'd use the service more often if it was less expensive.Overall very good experience.Thanks.
- Tomasz K. | 30.08.2012 00:00 High standard of professional service provided by staff at Krakow Airport. Only thing - check in could be a bit quicker.
- Stefano F. | 21.06.2012 00:00 The car was pretty new.The employee at the Airport desk was very kind and efficient.
- Piotr C. | 24.05.2012 00:00 1.Very helpfull staff. 2.There should be wider range of cars in popular renting destination.3.Also cover for full insurance should be in options when booking.
- Zuzana N. | 17.05.2012 00:00 Staff at the airport very profesional and helpful. We enjoy our short break. Very nice car
- Richard B. | 17.05.2012 00:00 the Sixt staff at the pick up in Krakow airport were so helpful, especially Mr Ziemba! The car was perfect for our needs, and compared to some other car rental companies which we have used, Sixt clearly puts its customer service at the top of the list. THANK YOU!!
- Christian H. | 03.05.2012 00:00 Everything was fine. Thank you.Regrads Christian H.
- Muhammed L. | 03.05.2012 00:00 Frankfurt and Krakow staff very friendly.
- Jacek G. | 26.04.2012 00:00 Thank you very much for your help ! My flight was delayed (Easyjet flight to Paris, 10 hours delay !) and the Sixt Team waited for me and I reoriented another car in the Evening ( Mercedes C-Class). I drove to Katowice and everything was arranged for me there and I returned my car in the Katowice city center and not at the Katowice...
- Jonathan D. | 12.04.2012 00:00 The requirement of an international driver's permit is the only reason that I would not 'definitely' rent from you. This is a big deal, but I was otherwise satisfied.
- Michael F. | 22.03.2012 00:00 everything was very quick and easy for me. your assistant spoke English very well and explained everything to me perfectly.
- Yulia M. | 01.03.2012 00:00 would be good to have metal chains in the trunk during the winter. winter tires we had were useless and pretty dangerous on the roads covered with good lay of snow and ice. staff on the desk was very helpful and with good sence of humor - good job!all the rest was absolutely fantastic and I'm completely saticfied. thank you!!!
- Rafal W. | 02.02.2012 00:00 bardzo mila obsluga minimum formalnosci przy odbiorze i zdawaniu auta ......OGOLNIE ) jakies upusty dla stalych klientow a napewno zostane jednym z nich
- Wolanski J. | 07.10.2011 00:00 Super przyjazna obsluga na lotnisku w Krakowie. Po wynajmie fachowa i blyskawiczna komunikacja. Bylem obslugiwany przez Pana Wieczorek. Z powazaniem, JW
- Lukasz P. | 19.08.2011 00:00 I could be extremely satisfied if only total cost would be lower. But still, I would choose SIXT again.
- Piotr H. | 18.08.2011 00:00 This is the second time I rented a car with Sixt in Poland (the first time was in Warsaw). This time again, staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciated that at check-out I was told what cars were available and I could choose the one that suited me best that day.
- Kamila O. | 11.08.2011 00:00 My indicator stopped working during driving, but the personnel were very kind and helpful in exchanging my vehicle for a new one. Thank you very much guys!
- Roswitha W. | 09.06.2011 00:00 It is very important for customers that you make clear in your booking forms that you have (or have not) an office in the airport building. The company I had booked with from the UK did not have an office/representative at the airport so that communication was very difficult when they did not turn up with the car. It is Sixt which...
- Jan S. | 19.05.2011 00:00 The service I have received was first class. I think the insurance policies should be a little better explained at the time of booking the vehicle, but overall very satisfied.
- Frederic L. | 28.03.2011 00:00 Very satisfied of the car and of the service at the desk. But for closing the contract, there were two issues (1) I did not receive the invoice in e-mail until I re-contacted the office, and (2) the pre-autorisation amount remained blocked for 2 weeks on the credit card after the invoiced amount was already deducted.
- Charles I. | 05.02.2011 00:00 yes: i was suprised to be told i needed to buy insurance at the airport. usually this is included in a rental quote. otherwise very happy with sixt. upgraded. friendly service. clean car.thanks
- Gerard M. | 10.12.2010 00:00 I know you should not bash the competition, but, your staff were very helpful and friendly as opposed to the casual indifference of Avis, who obviously occupy a market dominant position.So, continue to be helpful and friendly!
- Keith P. | 28.10.2010 00:00 Very happy. Car was ready. Quick transaction at airport desk. Rapid return. Would use again and recommend to others
- Andrew K. | 29.09.2010 00:00 The Staff at Krakow were helpful and courteous. The only (minor) negative was the location of the car on the upper floor of a large multi-story car park. It took a little too long to walk to.
- Brian C. | 08.07.2010 00:00 Great service. Very friendly and helpful staff at the Krakow airport. Thanks!
- Lyndel James S. | 13.09.2009 00:00 The only concern I had was that when we returned to the airport it was early and the counter was not open. We could not fit all of the GPS system in the return box. I was worried the GPS holder that we left on the counter would be stolen. Everything else fit in the box. As for the car and the service, it was very good. The Sixt...
- Dennis C. | 30.07.2009 00:00 Good morningI was very very impressed with the car (Brand New Mercedes, this was fantastic as I was attending a big WW2 A K 65th Celebration) and service,The girl who handled the transaction was great, I had just lost my luggage so was glad of something going OK.Perhaps one thing worth a mention, a map in the car (mine were in my bag)...
- Cyrille G. | 16.07.2009 00:00 I was in a hurry returning the car and your employee did his best to take care of everything as quick as possible! Congratulations!
|Address:||Kpt. M. Medweckiego 1|
|32-083 Balice PL +48-12-6393216|
|GDS - Code:||KRK|
|Mo. - Su.||08:00 - 22:00|
|24 h return|
Useful information about the Krakow Airport Sixt office
Welcome to Sixt Krakow Airport, the second largest airport in Poland. As here are many highlits and places to visit around, we can provide you with dosen, variety of cars. You need an economy city vehicle, prestigious limousine, or topless fun car? We've got'em here! We really are looking forward to meeting and serving you in our offices.
Sixt Krakow Branch:
The Sixt branch of Krakow Airport is located in the international terminal T1 arrival hall, close to arrivals gate, in the rent-a-car zone. Sixt parking lots are loacted in front of the international terminal T1 in the multilevel carpark, level 5 sector A.
For people landing at Krakow Airport, either just visiting Krakow or for invaluable business meetings, Sixt Rent a Car provides quick and easy way of continuing journey to other destinations. John Paul II International Airport is the second biggest airport in Poland, serving passangers arriving from all over the Europe.
Austria, Germany, Ireland, Norway, Russia, UK, Sweden, Ukraine.
Facs about Krakow:
Krakow is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated by the Vistula River in the Lesser Poland region, the city dates back to the 7th century. Krakow has traditionally beenone of the leading centres of Polish academic, cultural, and artistic life and is one of Poland's most important economic hubs. It was the capital of Poland from 1038 to 1596.
Krakow is one of Poland's most important economic centers. Following the collapseof communism, the private sector has been growing steadily. There are about 50 large multinational companies in the city, including Google, IBM, Motorola, Delphi, MAN SE, General Electric, Hitachi,Philip Morris, Capgemini and Sabre Holdings, along with other British, German and Scandinavian-based firms.
Local attractions nearby:
Market Square, Old Town, Jewish District - Kazimierz, Wawel Castle, Sdivine Mercy Sanctuary in Cracow Lagiewniki, Wieliczka The Satl Mine, Auschwitz.
|Mo. - Su.||08:00 - 22:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Krakow Airport KRK
|Kpt. M. Medweckiego 1|
Location plan - how to find us
The Sixt branch is located in the international terminal arrival hall close to arrivals gate, in the rent-a-car zone.
Sixt parking lots are loacted in front of the international terminal T1 in the multilevel carpark on level 5 sector A.
Krakow Airport is situated in the north-west Krakow county, the commune of Zabierzow. The international terminal is located on Medweckiego 1 street in Balice, providing easy access from A4 motorway.
Travellers can also get to the airport by train (running every 30 min from Krakow Main Train Station) or by buses no. 292 and 208 from the city center.
Out of hours pickup & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. This service is bookable on request. Please provide your flight number, e-mail address and mobile number.Out of hour return possible.
After opening hours please leave the vehicle key and the car documents in the key box at the counter. In order to return the navigation system please leave it hidden safely inside the vehicle's trunk.
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h return