Hanau Car Rental Deals
Sixt rent a car travel guide in Hanau, Germany
Hanau is a beautiful town in Germany famous for being the birthplace of the Brothers Grimm who were responsible for so many of the famous fairy tales known in the western world. One of the easiest and economical ways to see the highlights of this German town is to rent a car. A Sixt car rental in Hanau, Germany can provide a fantastic way to tour the town at ones own pace. This allows tourists to see more of the town than if traveling by foot or relying on the public transportation system.
Renting a car with Sixt in Hanau is easy and also convenient for those who will be visiting other towns in and around Germany!
Many people find that when they rent a car on their trip, it makes for a more relaxing vacation because there is no concern with schedules and reading the routes correctly at the train or bus station. Many people begin their journey in this beautiful town and find that the prices are much less expensive than choosing to rent a car from the airport.
There are many parts of Hanau, including the old district, that most travelers find to be particularly interesting to see. The Philippsruhe Castle is a main point of interest and was constructed during the baroque time period in the 1700's. St. Mary's Church is an incredible church is an incredible church that is in the city of Hanau. Most tourist find that a visit to the historic Wilhelmsbad Spa is a must see when touring the old town. The new Hanau amphitheater hosts concerts and other performances, so this is a spot to catch live shows. The amphitheater is in the newer part of the town.
The town of Hanau is about 25km from the city of Frankfurt. The town is also a main railway hub, so there are many ways to get to Hanau from other parts of Germany. Renting a car in Hanau will save money and time since it is outside of the big cities. Many tourists start their tour in this town due to the historical significance when following the Grimm Brothers tour path. With easy access from Frankfurt airport, it makes great sense to begin and end a trip in Hanau.
Cheap Car Rental Locations in Hanau
Dörnigheimer Str. 9-12
Mo. - Fr. 07:00 - 20:00 Sa. 08:00 - 12:00 Su. 09:00 - 12:00 Bank holiday 09:00 - 12:00
24 h return
With the car: Follow the A66 Fulda - Frankfurt to the Hanauer cross. Take the exit Hanau north and follow the road 500 meters to the traffic light. Turn right and follow the street until you will see a road on the left side, which is the Dörnigheimerstreet. Turn left into the Dörnigheimerstreet and follow it 250 metres. Than you will see the Sixt ...
Am Hauptbahnhof 14a
Mo. - Tu. 07:00 - 18:10 We. - Fr. 07:00 - 17:10
Sixt Car Rental and Hanau The Sixt Car Rental branch at the Hanau Central Station offers many affordable vehicles for you and your passenger to travel around the beautiful city of Hanau. You can tour Hanau at your leisure in a comfortable and cheap car, minibus or SUV. Take advantage of the
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Mario M. | 03.07.2013 22:05 Very satisfied Keep up the good service!
- Mario M. | 02.04.2013 00:00 Definitely my preferred Sixt station. Nothing to improve!Uncomplicated rental & service, which let me focus on my job and enjoy free time even more.Thanks!
- Gisela L. | 04.10.2012 00:00 Although the Hertz Rental location is in much closer proximity to where we stay while in Hanau, I will never rent from Hertz again due to their extremely poor customer service. It was a refreshing change to switch to SIXT. Looking forward to doing business with you again. Thank youWith kindest regards,**********
- James S. | 16.03.2012 00:00 Wir waren sehr zufrieden....Danke
- Steven T. | 27.10.2011 00:00 The service was excellent - very easy and uncomplicated. We were pleased with the comfort of the vehicle and most pleased with the reliability of the GPS as we were traveling in areas that we were not familiar with.