Car Rental in Georgia
Why rent with Sixt?
- 4,000+ rental locations worldwide
- Affordable car rentals in Georgia
- Car Hire in Georgia and worldwide
- Long term rentals available
- 180,000+ vehicles in our fleet
- 50,000+ premium rental vehicles
- 5th largest global car rental company
Rent a car in Georgia with Sixt
You can even rent a limousine or luxury car. Many additional options are available, like LDW insurance, GPS systems, additional drivers, or unlimited mileage. Sixt car rental in will make driving in Georgia easy.
Driving Regulations in Georgia
To drive safely in your car rental in Georgia, you should familiarize yourself with at least the basics of their laws.
- Driving is on the right, just like in the U.S.
- The speed limit is 60 km/h (37 mph) in towns and cities and 80 km/h (50 mph) on the highway.
- Georgia has a zero-tolerance policy towards drunk driving.
- Avoid driving at night, as the roads are often poorly lit.
- Wearing seatbelts is mandatory in Georgia, and children under 7 years old must use child safety seats.
- Passing occurs in the middle of the road, and cars in both lanes are expected to move to the outside of their own lane.
Things to see with your car rental in Georgia
Once you rent a car in Georgia with Sixt, you have many choices of places to visit. It is an ancient country, with a history that goes back millennia. It boasts castles, churches and cathedrals. Rent a car and explore the coast of the Black Sea or visit the many mountains. Sample Georgian cuisine, with traditional meat dumplings and wine. The supra is a traditional feast with many dishes, and a tamada (toastmaster), who makes sure the guests are enjoying themselves. Among the more popular sports are soccer, basketball, wrestling, and judo. Automobile racing is also popular and races are held at the Rustavi International Motorpark. You will need a car rental in Georgia to get the most out of your visit.