Paphos Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Good service and a brand new car. Will be renting from sixt again | 04.05.2015 18:50
- booking through other websites unfortunately can scar your reputation as a great car hiring company. my comment is through my own experiences as well as witnessing a situation at the desk when I returned the car. The 4 areas which many can easily be un aware are the fuel tariff charged, parking charges, out of hours, mileage...just... | 24.03.2015 13:03
- Overall i have no complaints, excellent service by the two lovely girls that where on duty on the day i collected my car,very nice car,returned the car full with fuel and the fuel cost was back in my account within a couple of days.i will be booking again in may. | 04.03.2015 13:50
- Only needed the car for one day. Sixth allowed me to do that with no fuss. Thank You. | 10.02.2015 18:35
- Completely hassle free. Will definitely use again. | 20.01.2015 12:08
- Sixt have treated me with scrupulous honesty! I received everything I paid for, and the handover was smooth and straight forward. All contact with Sixt employees was courteous and pleasant. Well done Sixt of Paphos, I will return next year. | 18.10.2014 12:02
- Polite and friendly staff in reception and in the car park. Nice touch starting the car up to cool it down for us. Car was as booked, clean and damage free. Whole process was very easy and at a competitive price. Not the cheapest but worth paying that little bit more for peace of mind, that's why I use SixT. | 31.08.2014 10:06
- I always use Sixt when I visit Cyprus and have never had any negative issues. | 29.04.2014 10:06
- Several years ago i had money taken out from my account,for no reason, by a hire car company who are still in business and still doing the same,every time i hire a car i'm nervous as to what is going to happen when i return to the UK,are they going to take money out or not ? (this hire company is in Italy),i have used Sixt in Paphos... | 26.04.2014 06:31
- I have rented several times at Paphos Airport the service has always been first class and the vehicles excellent. | 27.02.2014 17:39
|. Paphos CY +357-25-312345|
|GDS - Code:||PFO|
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
|24 h pickup|
24 h return
Welcome to Paphos Airport Sixt rent a car
Sixt Car Rentals at Paphos Airport, Cyprus
Sixt rent a car Paphos is situated directly at the Airport in Cyprus, ensuring that your experience is smooth and easy. Our car rental at Pahpos Airport in Cyprus is crucial to be able to easily commute around the island.
Driving in Paphos
Paphos is an extremely popular holiday destination on the southwest coast of Cyprus. It is particularly favoured by holidaymakers looking for a Mediterranean climate, making it suitable for holidays at any time of year. It is also on many must-see town-lists, with an incredibly rich history that dates back to Greek mythology. This extensive history and the landmarks left behind led to Paphos being selected as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Sixt car rental in Paphos are proud to be situated in such a wonderful city full of history.
At one point, car rentals in Paphos> was a pointless exercise; until recently the city was the last completely traffic-free town in Cyprus. Indeed, it did not even have a link to the core Cypriot motorway network until 2001. However, the rapid expansion of the town and the influx of visitors meant that it was only a matter of time until car rental in Paphos became essential, both for those looking to explore everything the town has to offer and even to travel further afield throughout Cyprus.
Sixt rent a car in Paphos Airport
Paphos International Airport is the second largest in the country, behind only that of Larnaca. Over 1.7 million passengers travel through the facility every year and a Sixt desk is within easy reach, making easy for our customers to start their car rental at Paphos airport, being located directly within the arrivals terminal. It is an excellent choice for individuals looking to rent a car in Paphos with a wide selection of the most popular vehicles from around the world. These vehicles, including top models from the likes of Nissan, Mercedes and Volkswagen, are conveniently located only one hundred metres from the desk itself. Those on particularly special visits can even hire limousines for the duration of their stay. Sixt rent a car offers premium vehicles but also offers cheap rent a car in Paphos.
The office is open 24 hours a day, although the majority of the rental experience is carried out simply by picking up the keys at an agreed time and returning them to a keybox on the premises.
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Paphos Airport PFO
Location plan - how to find us
The Sixt Office in the Paphos Airport is directly in the Terminal, easily visible from the arrivals exit slightly to your left. Coming into the Terminal from outside go left.
Outside open hours - pick-up & return
Pick-up out of opening hours is possible for an additional charge. Please provide credit card, e-mail-adress, flight and mobile number. We charge an additional service fee between 21.30 and 07.30. Please provide your flight number so that we can wait for you in case of a delay.Out of hour return possible.
The drop off point is located just next to the Sixt parking in our outside office.
Categories and services at this location
- Compact Cars & Sedans
- Sports cars & convertibles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h pickup
- 24 h return