Bahrain International Airport Car Rental
Customer Reviews About Sixt
- Al-Musallam Y. | 22.10.2014 08:46 The car was new, clean and smell good.
- Paul S. | 29.06.2014 10:12 Your staff at the airport counter are very good. Best service in town.
- Bernhard V. | 12.02.2014 13:15 Perfect and friendly service!
- Laura D. | 05.11.2013 16:15 Great car, great service and great price.
- Sunil M. | 12.09.2013 12:12 Good Service and Clean Car.
- Faris S. | 27.07.2013 16:34 Keep it up, good luck
- Per H. | 22.04.2013 00:00 Fantastic good service
- Rakan A. | 27.03.2013 00:00 Thank You So Much For The Free Upgrade, Keep up The Good Work
- Ali A. | 27.03.2013 00:00 Very good service and very efficient!The car was in excellent condition
- Christopher D. | 04.12.2011 00:00 Staff are polite and helpful at all times
|75104 Muharraq BH +973-17-329338|
|GDS - Code:||BAH|
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
|24 h pickup|
Welcome to the Bahrain International Airport Sixt rent a car office
Welcome to Sixt Bahrain International AirportAs the name suggests, is located inside the airport at the arrivals. We always make you feel like a VIP whenever you rent a car of your choice from small to luxury that exceeds all you expectations and leaves a smiles in your heart while taking and returning the car at Sixt car retal. A hassle free experience every time you visit Bahrain. With Sixt rent a car presence at the airport, the booth and our staff will satisfy all your mobility demands with a smile.
Interesting facts about BahrainThe ancient Kingdom of Bahrain, the land of Dilmun, is one of the world's oldest merchant trading nations. Even in the 21st century ,the islanders, justifiably proud of their rich heritage and traditions still regards themselves to be part of a trading society. With tiny towns and villages dotted around the island still securely preserve, vibrant Bahrain boasts several fascinating spots, each with its own distinctive community to explore. Whether it's a taste of local life you are after or a wish to stock up on idiosyncratic knick-knacks and souvenirs, make sure your stay here sees you venturing away from Manama. The manageable size of the island makes it easy to navigate, so you've no excuse not to get your hand on the perfect palm basket or the most magical of Persian carpets. Adventurous visitors may wish to hire a car from Sixt rent a car and explore the island for themselves, as Bahrain's highway system is straightforward and easily navigated. However, organised bus tours are available and offer the advantage of having a tour guide. Bahrain offers great potential as both a regional and world tourist destination, blessed with 33 island, a cosmopolitan capital city; an attractive liberal life style and a rich history and culture. Bahrain's national airline, gulf air flies from over 40 destinations worldwide. Although most tourists visit Bahrain by Air, the island is also linked to the mainland by the King Fahad causeway it is possible to drive halfway to Saudi Arabia.
Bahrain offers a wide variety of tourist attractions that you can easily get to see with a Sixt car rental!Along with a stable economic climate and competitive coasts, you will find a highly business friendly culture that welcomes foreigners.
Must see sites in Bahrain with a Sixt car rental
- -Oil Museum: It was inaugurated on June 2, 1992 to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the discovery of oil in Bahrain. Situated next to the still-producing first oil well in the Middle east.
- -The Grand Prix circuit: Bahrain has one of the most modern formula one race tracks on the Grand Prix circuit.
- -Arad Fort: First built in the 15th century, one of Bahrain's ancient forts, which, historically is the most significant, Arad was extensively rebuilt in the 1800s during the Omani occupation of Bahrain and became the central hub of military operations at this time. Its situated on the island of Muharraq, joined to the mainland by the Sheikh Isa bin Salman Causeway.
- -A'Ali Village: Those potty about pottery should head to this area, where you can still observe potters turning their wheel and lovingly crafting impressive pots. This cottage industry is an inherent part of the island and has been passes down through many generations. The Delmon Pottery and fine arts center is a great place to bring kids as here they can make their own clay masterpiece to take home with them.
- -Bahrain Fort: Originally the capital of Dilmun, this is one of the most important ancient civilizations of the region, containing the richest inventoried of this period. The fort consists of a mound created over hundreds of years by different settlers to the area. Authentically restored and very well maintained it is worth visiting for both its impressive stonework and for the wonderful views over the city.
- -The Tree of Life: Highway between Riffa and Awali, 2 kilometer from Jebel Dukhan. The Tree of Life has alone in a barren lifeless desert for over years. Not only has this acacia tree survived without a visible source of water, it has exceeded the life expectancy of its species by over 300 years. The manner in which it manages to survive will forever remain a mystery.
- -Al-Areen Wildlife Park: This widlife park is about 20 kilometer out of the city, and home to many species of gazelle and oryx that are extinct in the wild, it's worth making the trip out here just to catch a glimpse of these elusive beats.
- -The Grand Mosque: An impressive sight indeed, the Al Fateh Islamic Center (Grand Mosque) has the sought-after distinction of being crowned with the world's largest fiber glass dome. Exquisite architecture and Arabic design make it as breathtakingly beautiful inside as out.
- -Bahrain Yacht Club: Once the source of Bahrain and economic prosperity, yhe sea is now the backdrop to a thriving social scene and home to many recreational activities worth dropping.
- -Al Jazeer Beach: This is popular spot for locals to unwind at the weekend. A pretty stretch of beach it has great facilities which include well maintained barbecue services and one of the most picturesque shisha cafes on the island.
( Branch Manager )
|Mo. - Su.||00:00 - 24:00|
|Bank holiday||00:00 - 24:00|
Contacts / Lost & Found
SIXT # Bahrain International Airport BAH
Location plan - how to find us
The Sixt branch is located in the Arrival hall of Bahrain International Airport.
Premium parking A number 19-15
Out of hours pickup & return
Categories and services at this location
- Cars & vehicles
- 4x4 / SUV
- 24 h pickup