Sixt rent a car Fleet - Select your favorite Car model or Car brand
Sixt rent a car has over 180,000 vehicles to choose from – including 50,000 premium German cars available for rent. Sixt has cars from every brand represented below. Whether you are looking for the minivan with lots of trunk space, or the luxury sedan that oozes style and panache, Sixt has you covered!
Try one of the following car rentals from Sixt!
- BMW, or Bavarian Motor Works, is a German automobile company founded in 1916. The company was established during World War I and was originally responsible for manufacturing airline engines. BMW is famous for its blue and white circular logo, which resembles the white blades of an aircraft propeller rotating through a blue sky, as well as the superior quality of its engineering and luxurious looking automobiles.
- Chevrolet, referred to colloquially as Chevy, is an American automobile maker produced by General Motors. The brand is famous because many Americans associate the company with American quality, American character, and the American work ethic. In the 1950s and 1970s, Chevy built upon this perception, creating ad campaigns with taglines like, “See the U.S.A. in Your Chevrolet” and “Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie & Chevrolet” to go along with their sturdy pick-up trucks.
- Dodge, is an automobile company popular for its mini-vans, sports cars, and sport utility vehicles, located in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Specifically, some of the models Dodge is famous for are the Caravan, a family minivan first produced in 1984, and the Viper, a trendy two-seat sports car with a V-10 engine first introduced in 1992.
- Ford, a multinational American automaker located just outside of Detroit, is famous because the company took on the namesake of its founder, Henry Ford. Ford is responsible for introducing the assembly line into American manufacturing, thus increasing the pace, speed, and efficiency with which consumer goods could be produced. In 1908, Ford introduced the Model T, the first automobile to feature an engine with a removable cylinder head.
- Located in Seoul, South Korea, Hyundai came into existence on December 29, 1967. The company is known for its design ethic, called "fluidic sculpture," which takes cues from the flow of things found in the natural environment. Hyundai is also popular because of its ubiquitous presence in World Rally Car racing.
- Founded in 1922, Jaguar is a British automobile maker popular for its high-end luxury vehicles and because it produces its engines in-house. The company has earned considerable fame from its logo, a ferocious-looking silver jaguar in mid-leap. The logo is usually featured as a hood ornament.
- The Japanese automaker, Mazda, is popular today for its compact automobiles and sleek looking trucks. The company’s tagline, “Zoom Zoom” has become embedded in American popular culture (and has even spread internationally) as the first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions Mazda.
- Mercedes-Benz is one of the “German Big 3” luxury automakers, because Mercedes spares virtually no expense when it comes to providing its customers with luxury and long-lasting quality. The company’s slogan, “The best or nothing,” reflects this. Benz’s S-Class of luxury sedans are a popular pick in high-end automobile circles.
- Smart Automobile, frequently referred to as Smart Car, is a German company that has recently rose to prominence with their line of eco-friendly, environmentally responsible micro-cars. One of their current models, the Smart Fortwo, is a pint-sized three door hatchback that is electrically powered, easing the worry many consumers have about fossil fuels polluting the environment.
- Toyota, from Japan, has become famous in the past three decades in North America for the impeccable quality of their vehicles at prices that do not necessarily break the bank. For the environmentally conscious buyer, Toyota offers hybrid electric vehicles, plug-in cars, all-electric vehicles, and cars fueled by hydrogen fuel-cell batteries.
- Germany’s Volkswagen has recently revamped its product line to appeal to more upscale buyers in North America. For most Americans, though, VW will forever remain synonymous with their Beetle, an economy car that is considered one of the most influential cars of the 20th Century and birthed the “Slug Bug” phenomenon.
- Volvo, the lone Swedish company to be represented on this list, is known in America for its luxury vehicles and all-purpose service trucks. Volvo has a long line of concept cars, small cars, and large cars in its history, and is now trying to fuse electric, eco-friendly cars with Swedish elegance with some their newer hybrid models.
How to rent any car from Sixt rent a car?
You can conveniently rent a car from Sixt with your mobile phone with Sixt for mobile phone and tablets. To rent a car with Sixt, you only need a valid driver’s license and a credit card, and you must be 21-years old. You can return the car at all Sixt’s locations across the globe, or drop it off at a Sixt quick check-in machine. Our innovation is the quick responder e-return, where the car chip logs the car in automatically. You can get an invoice in the mail, e-mail or print out a copy from the site. You can also pay at the quick check-in machines. Ask about a Sixt Rental Card. It is available for all personal and corporate customers depending on the level of use. There is a Sixt Express, Corporate, Ladies, Gold and Platinum Cards available.