Utah Toll Roads | Calculate Toll Prices
Discover all of the toll roads in Utah, let us help you plan your trip to Utah. Click on the toll road you are interested in below an you will be able to see the cost of the toll, distance and which cities it runs through.
ExpressLanes Salt Lake City
- Toll Road Name: Express Lanes, Salt Lake City, Utah
- On Which Highways: Interstate 15
- Connecting Cities: US 6 in Spanish Fork to Salt Lake City and from Parrish Lane, Centerville to Layton Parkway
- Cost of the Toll Road: Dynamic variable rate based on current traffic conditions
- Autos: $1.00 max - $0.25 min
- Calculate the cost of your trip here: https://www.ezpassnh.com/en/about/toll_calculator.shtml
- Distance of the Toll Road: 61.90 miles - 99.62 km
- How to pay: E-ZPass, cash
- History: The Express Lanes opened in 2006 and now provide Utah with the longest continuous stretch of carpool lanes in the country.
- How to Use: The Express Lanes are divided into six payment zones based on congestion levels with costs highest during peak traffic times. Electronic signs will show drivers the price to travel in each zone. The Express Lanes are divided into six payment zones that vary in length.
- Express Lanes users enter and exit the lanes at access points marked by white-dotted striping. An access point is located at each I-15 interchange. Users should exit the Express Lanes at the interchange before their exit. Signs along the Express Lanes indicate which access point to use to reach your exit safely. Remember that crossing the double-white lines is unsafe and illegal.
- Only carpoolers, motorcycles, buses, C Decal vehicles, emergency vehicles and solo drivers with an Express Pass are eligible to use the Express Lanes. Violators will be issued a citation with a fine of up to $175.
- When to Use: Express Lanes provide smoother and more reliable travels.
- Discounts: E-ZPASS users.