Ohio Toll Roads | Calculate Toll Prices
Discover all of the toll roads in Ohio below, know how much it will cost you to drive in Ohio. Click on the dot to get even more information about every toll road in Ohio. Let SIXT help you plan your trip to Ohio.
- Toll Road Name: Ohio Turnpike, Ohio
- On Which Highways: Interstates 76, 80, 90
- Connecting Cities or States: Indiana Toll Road to Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Cost of the Toll Road: Fixed rate based on axle, weight and distance traveled
- Autos: $17.50 max for full length no pass$11.75 max for length with pass
- Trucks: $87.50 max for full length no pass$76.00 max for full length with pass
- Calculate your toll costs here: http://www.ohioturnpike.org/e-zpass/toll-rates
- Distance of the Toll Road: 241.26 miles 388.27 km
- How to pay: cash, E-ZPASS
- History: The Ohio Turnpike is officially named the James W. Schocknessy Ohio Turnpike and opened in 1955.
- How to Use: The Ohio Turnpike has service plazas located approximately every 30-50 miles. Service plazas are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. They are easily accessible as drivers do not have to exit the Turnpike or pay a fee to visit them. Restaurants, fuel stations, restrooms, ATMs; as well as dog walk areas and water are to be found at each service plaza.
- When to Use: The Ohio Turnpike runs east-west along the northern corridor of Ohio and serves as a primary corridor to Chicago and Pittsburgh. There are many attractions along the route, find more information here: http://www.ohioturnpike.org/travelers/attractions
- Discounts: E-ZPASS users receive discounted toll rates.