Maryland Toll Roads | Calculate Toll Costs
See all of the toll roads and tunnel tolls in Maryland below. Let us help you plan your road trip to Maryland for you know what the costs are before you drive to Maryland. Click on the black dot below and you will be able to see all of the information about each toll road, information like costs, distance, where and much more.
JFK Memorial Highway Express Toll Lanes
- Toll Road Name: John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway Express Toll Lanes, Maryland
- On Which Highways: Interstates 895, 95
- Connecting Cities or States: Baltimore city line to White Marsh
- Cost of the Toll Road: Fixed rate based on time of day and number of axles on vehicle E-ZPass Toll prices depend on the amount of axles you have on your vehicle to get the updated costs check out the official website here http://www.mdta.maryland.gov/ETL/Documents/PDF_Documents/I-95_ETL_Brochure_1-15-2015.pdf
- Distance of the Toll Road: 8 miles 12.87 Km
- How to Pay: E-ZPASS or video tolling
- History: The I-95 Express Toll Lanes (ETL) are the second all electronic toll system in Maryland and constructed to bring relief to the highly congested portions of the I-95 in Baltimore.
- How to Use: There are two Northbound and two Southbound ETL on the I-95. Those paying by video tolling will be mailed their Notice of Toll Due (NOTD) fee to the registered owner of the traveling vehicle within three to six weeks of the transaction.
- When to Use: The Express Toll Lanes provide free flowing traffic between I-895 and just north of White Marsh Boulevard (MD 43) in Northeast Baltimore. Use especially during rush hours and holidays and over to make driving this route faster and travel times more reliable.
- Discounts: Commuter discount plans are available with valid E-ZPass for two axle vehicles.