Indiana Toll Roads | Calculate Toll Prices
Find all of the toll roads in Indiana and the costs for you can plan your trip easier. See the interactive map below and click on the black dot to see all of the details about that toll road in Indiana!
Indiana East-West Toll Road
- On Which Highways: Interstate 90 and Interstate 80
- Connecting Cities: Connects the Chicago Skyway to the Ohio Turnpike. It passes through the following Indiana cities: Hammond, East Chicago, Gary, Lake Station, Portage, South Bend, Mishawaka, Elkhart.
- Cost of the Toll Road: Fixed rate based on axle, weight, distance traveled
- Autos: $10.00 max for the full length$4.65 min
- Trucks: $86.60 max $14.60 min
- Calculate your trip and get updated information here: https://www.indianatollroad.org/
- Distance of the Toll Road:157 miles 252.67 Km
- How to pay: E-Zpass, cash
- History: The Indiana East West Tollroad opened in 1956 and as of 2006 is privately owned. When to Use: Runs the entire length of Northern Indiana and connects the Chicago Skyway to the Ohio Turnpike. The Indiana Toll Road provides access to the northern parts of the region. Driving from the west it passes near Lake Michigan and the Indiana Dunes, close to Chesterton and Michigan City, the University of Notre Dame in South Bend, and the Amish communities in Nappanee, Middlebury and Shipshewana. Not far from the toll road is the town of Culver, sometimes referred to as the Cape Cod of the Midwest.More Information
- Discounts: 2 axle drivers with an E ZPass pay discounted tolls and with possible savings up to 75%.